Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Cut Off By Unilorin Cut-off Marks? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cut Off By Unilorin Cut-off Marks? (431 Views)

Unilorin Cut Off For 2017/2018 / Unilorin Cut Off Mark 2017-2018 / UNILORIN Cut-off Mark Update For Various Departments. Check Yours Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cut Off By Unilorin Cut-off Marks? by Facts12: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
alot of people like or even love university of ilorin. i dont blame them. the school has a lot of things to be proud of. no strikes, discipline, reputation both within and outside the country. it sure is one of the best schools in the world. SO IF YOU CHOSE UNILORIN AND DIDNT SCORE UP TO THEIR UTME CUT-OFF MARKS, DO NOT DESPAIR! there is another viable, authentic and legal i might add, way of gaining admission into the school. Its even better because its direct entry into 200level. YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR TO WRITE JAMB AGAIN. GO FOR INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION PROGRAM (IJMB). TO LEARN MORE ON THE ADMISSION PROCESSING AND LOTS MORE CALL 08098102986

(1) (Reply)

Gain Admission To 200 Level Through IJMB / How Soyinka & I Set Up Pyrates Confraternity’ – 82 Year Old Prof. Awe Reveals! / Is This Kind Of WAEC Result Possible? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.