Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] (74552 Views)

RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out / The Apostolic Church, Nigeria Gets New Leaders. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by Codedrock(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
AS T.I.N MAGAZINE LAUNCHES THE NEW PLATFORM: "T.I.N NIGERIA SUPER RECORDS (N.S.R)" THE FIRST AND OLDEST CHURCH IN NIGERIA GETS A CERTIFICATE OF HONOR AND DIFFERENCE FROM T.I.N MAGAZINE AS WE'VE UNVEILED THE FIRST CHURCH IN NIGERIA TO PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T KNOW, TO BE IN OUR LIST OF RECORDS.

=> THE CATHEDRAL OF ST. PETER CHURCH AKE ABEOKUTA HOLDS THE RECORD OF THE FIRST AND OLDEST CHURCH IN NIGERIA. CONFIRMED AND VERIFIED BY THE T.I.N NIGERIA SUPER RECORDS<=

SEE RECORD CERTIFICATE BELOW FOR DETAILS

[img]http://2.bp..com/-W1YPYZbuD9k/VbS6uIS5RsI/AAAAAAAAA4Y/JXwT_k5rg50/s1600/St.peter.jpg[/img]

T.I.N MAGAZINE VISITED THE OLDEST CHURCH IN NIGERIA LOCATED IN AKE ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE NIGERIA FOR CONFIRMATION AND PRESENTATION OF THE CERTIFICATE TO THE HOLY CHURCH OF GOD.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-L3UJnJwLXhg/VbS5jp74kcI/AAAAAAAAA4Q/G1fVvgDgU2w/s400/Photo0015.jpg[/img]
PHOTO OF A CHURCH OFFICIAL RECEIVING THE N.S.R CERTIFICATE

FEW PICTURES OF THE CATHEDRAL OF ST. PETER CHURCH IN ABEOKUTA

[img]http://3.bp..com/_vwXuQJh4OxI/SloQa2TH7jI/AAAAAAAACbg/rl1eJLe297M/s640/IMG_3599_0ldest+church_zoom.JPG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_vwXuQJh4OxI/Sli5VGopnOI/AAAAAAAACVA/1A6Ftgx8er8/s640/IMG_3599_0ldest+church.JPG[/img]

[url=http://www.takemetonaija.com/p/tin-nigeria-super-records.html]
SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/08/nigeria-super-records-see-first-and.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by buzquet(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
One of d reasons y yoruba will still rule

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by achinaboy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
you are calling this the oldest church in Nigeria,because nobody told them about the one in my village

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by mecuzee(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Interesting. Sad thing is certified on earth doesn't necessarily mean certified in HEAVEN!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by madridguy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
We Lead, Others Follow.

Oldest Hospital in Nigeria still in same Abeokuta.

Proudly Yoruba

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by CreampieAngela(f): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Intresting

1 Like

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by ganiyu26(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wonders of God

1 Like

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by MistaHumble(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Great...
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by tola9ja: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
[size=18pt]BUSINESS CENTRE [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by Lilshorecords(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Na so Na so. We rock!

2 Likes

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by misterchris(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fp
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by missKiffy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Great one from Ogun state cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by tola9ja: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
LATEST CRUSADE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by bokohalal(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
And the one that were built in Warri and Benin City in the sixteenth century were in Angola.

5 Likes

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
I was here
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by naijainfogalery: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Funny how much this would have made big impact on the Christianity and the Nigerian economy as a whole. this should be a strong spiritual house for all christian and also a tourist centre but unfortunately, No one cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by tola9ja: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
FAQAD DOLA DOLALAN MUBIIN

3 Likes

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by Vicadonis(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Who verified this?
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by bennyann: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
so the oldest church is in Abeokuta. still looks good.
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by RichDad1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wow

buzquet:
Wetin u dey fin? palaba u go get.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
make dem "our brothers" descend on you.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by tola9ja: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
HO JESUS MY PROPHET
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by Gerryboy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dat is a very gud move.
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by ANBAKO: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
May the Lord be praised!!! Hallelujah!!!
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by NwaJesusteete(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
davevor:
k, i c
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by Ikaosunwon(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
The one wey dey Badagry nko?

2 Likes

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by ArmaniUhuru: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
achinaboy:
you are calling this the oldest church in Nigeria,because nobody told them about the one in my village

What's this one saying again! Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by WhoDeyThere(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rt
Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by xana101: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
buzquet:
fool.........

2 Likes

Re: The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] by folawalesegun: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
you only show us the new building. where is d picture of the old one

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.