Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! (5965 Views)

Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age / Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / White People Hardly Go To Church Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Helo again!
Pls don't judge me badly.its true I have been in a very hard life experience but my mind is still OK am sure of it.
Yes 7 yrs in jail can make someone mad completely but am sure am not mad at all
I was born in a good christian family so am a christian by nature tho I don't understand now if am christian or not.yes am going to church but I don't understand if I understand anymore.
As I said I was born christian ,raised in christian beliefs and morals.but am a human being normal human being am not an angel or a saint I did many mistakes yes .but as we believe in our religion Jesus paid for all in the cross and also in roman 8 verse one says there is no judgement or punishment for those who are in Jesus Christ!
So I though and believe being christian means life enjoyment as long Christ is there at the throne and your his follower
I grow up believing and believing
Trusting and trusting
Loving and loving
Then horrible thing happened in my life
I applied my faith but nothing happened
Here am no direction living in misfortune as if I don't have any God!
Its OK that's life
My point here why I think Christianity is not true is
Firstly they don't preach the truth from the beggining
For instance they preach pray for anything in Jesus name and it will be given to you!
You pray you pray nothing happen
They ignore old bible and they its not practicle since Jesus is there
But the tilth thing .. For their benefits not!
There are many scriptures which contradicts each other I can't quote all here
I learnt the secret of life in a very hard way
I trully believe In God and Jesus too
But those teaching about them in this world are not for real
Remember those religious book were written by people like us.
Yes Jesus was there but do u think he said every word they claim he said?
God is not a liver
How can he say pray for anything in Jesus name I will do but we pray and nothing happen!!! What will he achieve by lying to us.
I love God no matter what happen to me I do love him.and I will always love him but not the way people want me to do.
My dears many Christians are suffering
Praying day and night
But others enjoy life don't we worship the same God
What you will hear I have more power am more anointed am the calling one!
Am sure we have been deceived from the time immemorial!
I know what I believe now cause I have seen with my own eyes!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by keandre: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
*takes the last toke from a doobie, flicks the roach out the window, hmmmmmmm*
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by galadima77(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
following in 3D
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by wiseone28: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
sad following
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by jamex93(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Christianity is not a religion

No body is born a christian

Christianity is a way of life

Madam no mata wat u have bin tru, ur case is not the worst nor d first

Wat do u have to say about a military man who was de solved from work, and sent to prison where he spen 3years

After 3years he was released and his next plan was to leave town, he was leta invited to church by a lady, and luckily for him, his word came forth and he claimed it, as am typing this now, he has bin called back to resume work

Madam just belive that u still have a better tomrow and move forward with ur life

5 Likes

Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
galadima77:
following in 3D
welcome my battery is disturbing
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
wiseone28:
sad following
ready
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:
Christianity is not a religion

No body is born a christian

Christianity is a way of life

Madam no mata wat u have bin tru, ur case is not the worst nor d first

Wat do u have to say about a military man who was de solved from work, and sent to prison where he spen 3years

After 3years he was released and his next plan was to leave town, he was leta invited to church by a lady, and luckily for him, his word came forth and he claimed it, as am typing this now, he has bin called back to resume work

Madam just belive that u still have a better tomrow and move forward with ur life

thank you

1 Like

Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
keandre:
*takes the last toke from a doobie, flicks the roach out the window, hmmmmmmm*

ready
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by jamex93(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
mamboroo:
thank you

any time
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by johnydon22(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bros/aunty
You have to be honest with yourself for crying out loud, You said in the other thread that you were jailed for 9years
mamboroo:
Am 32 yrs old woman virgin
I graduated in 2006 but something horrible happened .
I was in jail since then I was released last month
https://www.nairaland.com/2495062/need-sex

If you were jailed since 2006 and released last month, it should be 9years now. . .So which exactly are we supposed to take... Were you jailed in 2008 or 2006 and what exactly is your problem because all your threads seem to revolve around being Jailed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
johnydon22:
Bros/aunty
You have to be honest with yourself for crying out loud, You said in the other thread that you were jailed for 9years

If you were jailed since 2006 and released last month, it should be 9years now. . .So which exactly are we supposed to take... Were you jailed in 2008 or 2006 and what exactly is your problem because all your threads seem to revolve around being Jailed
where did I say 9
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Chidexter(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
johnydon22:
Bros/aunty

I bin think say na only me notice am
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by keandre: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
mamboroo:
where did I say 9

mamboroo:

Let me share
I graduated in 2006 but something horrible happened .
I was in jail since then I was released last month
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by hahn(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
mamboroo:
ready

What's the detailed story behind your incarceration?

What prison did you go to?

Do you have any pics of yourself while in prison?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by kimond101: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congratulations. It's sometime difficult for someone who was born into a Christian home to acknowledge the truth unless God wills to guide him/her.
Every soul shall be faced with trials and that isn't enough reason to think God has forgotten you. Happy you still belive in God and Jesus cause they are two separate people.

A little Islamic fundamentals for you:
A muslim is one who worships God alone without associating partners in worship with him.
Now what is the religion of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Joseph, David since they all came before Christ. The answer is Islam(People who submit to God without associating partners in worship with him).
Jesus Christ the Messiah, Son of Mary is a blessed prophet and messenger of God. His creation is a display of God greatness.
God created Adam from nothing(Clay), Eve from Adam (man), Jesus from Mary (woman), and you and I from our parents (Man and Woman). This indicates that God is indeed able to do all things.
Abraham was sent as a messenger, same was Noah, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed. And we're given scriptures as a guidance to their people. Jesus Christ was given the gospel as a guidance for the people of Isreal. And whoever doesn't follow his guidance would not be successful in the hereafter. The guidance of the gospel as revealed to Jesus is the true guidance. But with all due respect man has added some words into the Bibles we have today. But the pure scripture that God revealed to Jesus indicates Jesus saying:
My Father is greater than I. Jesus never called himself God in the bible.
To be savef all you need do is to be obedient to the commandments of God and do not take partners with God and believe in all the books revealed to all the messengers, believe in the angels, preordainment and seek forgiveness from God with sincerity hoping for the best in this life and the hereafter

3 Likes

Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by jcross19: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
johnydon22:
Bros/aunty

she needs peace maybe her brain needs to settle down I think or maybe is high on drug.
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yes you get me right man!
kimond101:
Congratulations. It'syee sometime difficult for someone who was born into a Christian home to acknowledge the truth unless God wills to guide him/her.
Every soul shall be faced with trials and that isn't enough reason to think God has forgotten you. Happy you still belive in God and Jesus cause they are two separate people.

A muslim is one who worships God alone without associating partners in worship with him.
Now what is the religion of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Joseph, David since they all came before Christ. The answer is Islam(People who submit to God without associating partners in worship with him).
Jesus Christ the Messiah, Son of Mary is a blessed prophet and messenger of God. His creation is a display of God greatness.
God created Adam from nothing(Clay), Eve from Adam (man), Jesus from Mary (woman), and you and I from our parents (Man and Woman). This indicates that God is indeed able to do all things.
Abraham was sent as a messenger, same was Noah, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed. And we're given scriptures as a guidance to their people. Jesus Christ was given the gospel as a guidance for the people of Isreal. And whoever doesn't follow his guidance would not be successful in the hereafter. The guidance of the gospel as revealed to Jesus is the true guidance. But with all due respect man has added some words into the Bibles we have today. But the pure scripture that God revealed to Jesus indicates Jesus saying:
To be savef all you need do is to be obedient to the commandments of God and do not take partners with God and believe in all the books revealed to all the messengers, believe in the angels, preordainment and seek forgiveness from God with sincerity hoping for the best in this life and the hereafter
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by kimond101: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
mamboroo:
Yes you get me right man!
Everyone was born in the state of islam (to worship God alone without ascribing partners) but the family we get born into converts us into whatever we believe today.
Every right thinking human would realise that God can't be man and no one can die for your sins before God can forgive you. Indeed God is in control of all this both open and hidden.
To become a muslim all you need to say is: "I bear witness the there is no deity worthy of worship but God alone and I bear witness Abraham,Moses ,David,Jesus, Mohammed are messengers of God."

1 Like

Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
kimond101:

Everyone was born in the state of islam (to worship God alone without ascribing partners) but the family we get born into converts us into whatever we believe today.
Every right thinking human would realise that God can't be man and no one can die for your sins before God can forgive you. Indeed God is in control of all this both open and hidden.
To become a muslim all you need to say is: "I bear witness the there is no deity worthy of worship but God alone and I bear witness Abraham,Moses ,David,Jesus, Mohammed are messengers of God."
I know the truth now
Am not going to be Muslim either
I know where I stand
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by kimond101: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
mamboroo:
I know the truth now
Am not going to be Muslim either
I know where I stand
OK no problem.
There's no compulsion in religion.
I've just done my duty to clarify the truth to you and others reading.
Peace be unto you.
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Rilwayne001: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
mamboroo:
welcome my battery is disturbing
What led you to prison in the first place?
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What led you to prison in the first place?
its over now!
I don't want to remember anymore
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by God2man(m): 3:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Hnmmmm. @mamboro. Something is fishy with your post. Very doubtful indeed.

God2man.
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Maamin(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2015
kimond101:
Congratulations. It's sometime difficult for someone who was born into a Christian home to acknowledge the truth unless God wills to guide him/her.

@first bolded, do you believe in this gospel giving to Jesus and where can we find the true gospel?

@second bolded, do you believe that Jesus called God his father?

@bolded red, if you believed that Jesus said "my father is greater than i" then jesus must be the Son of God..if yes! Then Jesus must be God as well cause the last time I checked the son of a human being is a human being too.

John 10: 33-36

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Are you still convinced that Jesus never called himself God?

1 Like

Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Maamin(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2015
kimond101:

OK no problem.
Peace be unto you.

But your previous post almost or indirectly want her to say the shahadah? How cunning right!... grin
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by kimond101: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2015
Maamin:

But your previous post almost or indirectly want her to say the shahadah? How cunning right!... grin

Yea.
She replied she believed but ended up saying she doesn't want to be a muslim.
You can't force anyone to be a muslim. They have to do it from their own heart.
Nothing cunning being exhibited
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Maamin(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2015
kimond101:

Yea.
She replied she believed but ended up saying she doesn't want to be a muslim.
You can't force anyone to be a muslim. They have to do it from their own heart.
Nothing cunning being exhibited

Ok! How about my previous quote to your comment?
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by kimond101: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Maamin:

@first bolded, do you believe in this gospel giving to Jesus and where can we find the true gospel?

@second bolded, do you believe that Jesus called God his father?

@bolded red, if you believed that Jesus said "my father is greater than i" then jesus must be the Son of God..if yes! Then Jesus must be God as well cause the last time I checked the son of a human being is a human being too.

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

1. Since we can't find the original version of the gospel that is why we don't know where to reference translated Bibles and proof its validity in the original language Jesus spoke. Reason why human can remove and add to the bible.

2. Jesus called God his father he also called God "our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name....." does imply that we are all children of God not in the literal sense.

Bible says that God is not man
‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible
‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)

The Bible says that God is not a son of man
‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)

The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’
‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)
‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)
‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)
‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark 2:10)
‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)
In the Hebrew scriptures, the ‘son of man’ is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6-8; 3:1-3).
Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ‘the son of man’, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ‘son of man’ specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ‘son of man’ according to the Bible.

The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)
And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

Jesus did not teach people that he was God
If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus
‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)
‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)

‘The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself
Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

Jesus worshipped the only true God
‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.’ (John 17:3)

‘he continued all night in prayer to God.’ (Luke 6:12)
‘Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’ (Matthew 20:28)

How did Jesus pray to God?
‘he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father’ (Matthew 26:39)

‘During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.’ (Hebrews 5:7)

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face?
Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to ‘the only true God.’ Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.” (Quran 3:51)

Disciples did not believe Jesus was God
The Acts of the Apostles in the Bible details the activity of the disciples over a period of thirty years after Jesus was raised to heaven. Throughout this period, they never referred to Jesus as God. For instance Peter stood up with the eleven disciples and addressed a crowd saying:

‘Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

For Peter, Jesus was a servant of God (Confirmed In Matthew 12:18)
‘The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts 3:13)
‘God raised up his servant’ (Acts 3:26)

When faced by opposition from the authorities, Peter said
‘We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised Jesus’ (Acts 5:29-30)

The disciples prayed to God just as they were commanded by Jesus in Luke 11:2, and considered Jesus to be God’s servant.

‘they raised their voices together in prayer to God. ‘Sovereign Lord,’ they said, ‘you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them.’ (Acts 4:24)

‘your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed.’ (Acts 4:27)
‘of Your holy servant Jesus.’ (Acts 4:30)

‘I am indeed a servant of God.’ (Quran 19:30)

The Bible says that Jesus was God’s servant
‘Behold, My servant, whom I have chosen, in whom My soul is well pleased.’ (Matt 12:18) Since Jesus is God’s servant, Jesus can not be God.

The Bible says that Jesus could not do anything by himself
‘The son can do nothing by himself; he can only do what he sees his Father doing.’ (John 5:19)

‘I can of mine own self do nothing.’ (John 5:30)

The Bible says that Jesus did not consider himself equal with God
and that God performed miracles through Jesus & Jesus was limited in what he could do:

‘But when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.’ (Matt. 9:cool

‘a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘he went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.’ (Acts 10:38)

If Christ was God, the Bible would simply say that Jesus did the miracles himself without making reference to God. The fact that it was God supplying the power for the miracles shows that God is greater than Jesus.

The reality is there are many contradictions in the bible that even yourself cannot seem to explain.

God is not human . Worship God alone. He doesn't bwhet neither was he begotten and there's nothing comparable to Him. Exalted is he above all the ascribe in partner in worship with him.

1 Like

Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Jozzy4: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Maamin:

Point of correction :
Jesus neVer call himself God ; NEVER !

If son of God means God , ALL ANGELS ARE GOD since they are all scripturally called " Son Of God"
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by Jeromejnr(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2015
mamboroo:
Helo again!
Pls don't judge me badly.its true I have been in a very hard life experience but my mind is still OK am sure of it.
Yes 7 yrs in jail can make someone mad completely but am sure am not mad at all
I was born in a good christian family so am a christian by nature tho I don't understand now if am christian or not.yes am going to church but I don't understand if I understand anymore.
My point here why I think Christianity is not true is
Firstly they don't preach the truth from the beggining
For instance they preach pray for anything in Jesus name and it will be given to you!
You pray you pray nothing happen
They ignore old bible and they its not practicle since Jesus is there
But the tilth thing .. For their benefits not!
There are many scriptures which contradicts each other I can't quote all here
I learnt the secret of life in a very hard way
Yes Jesus was there but do u think he said every word they claim he said?
God is not a liver
How can he say pray for anything in Jesus name I will do but we pray and nothing happen!!! What will he achieve by lying to us.
My dears many Christians are suffering
Praying day and night
But others enjoy life don't we worship the same God
What you will hear I have more power am more anointed am the calling one!
Am sure we have been deceived from the time immemorial!
I know what I believe now cause I have seen with my own eyes!

Miss, no one actually has an excuse. What ever you are suffering now cannot even be compared to what the Apostle Paul suffered. But yet he always spoke about rejoicing and having faith in God. He even called his trials a light affliction. I guess that should mean whatever you think you are passing through right now, is ultra light compared to his.

And by the way you want to know why it seem Christians suffer more? It's very simple:

The devil doesn't have to bother himself about people already in his kingdom. I mean there's no point. It's people outside his kingdom he goes after to cause all sort of harm. now the problem is most Christians don't know how to deal with the devil and walk in what God has provided for them for certain reasons:
I. They go to a cold church were all they teach is traditions of men and and engage in fruitless religious practices. Most people that climb the altars to preach don't even know how the kingdom works.
II. They don't know that most things they pray for don't actually work by prayer. Some not just prayer alone. For example, if you want to live in wealth or health, prayer is just a waste of time. You could do that for 50 years and not get any answer. There are laws giving in scriptures (New Testament by Jesus) to follow for you to walk in them. (I am talking from experience.)
III. Jesus said "The Kingdom suffers violence and the Violent take what the kingdom has to offer by force". For you to live in the abundant life Jesus came to bring, you can't afford to live a passive, "nice" type of life. You have to be violent in your faith and declaration ( I am not talking of prayer).

And this brings us to the major issue:
IV. Unbelief: What you believe in your heart determines what you say and what you say determines who you become. You are what you are today because of things you said in your past. Jesus said " when you pray, believe you receive and you shall have". Believing you receive comes before having. For example you can't ask God for a job now and when you are around your friends and they ask you about job hunting you start to tell them how things are not working in the economy or how there's no job in Nigeria. That cancels out your faith. And then you will end up praying for 10 years and wonder why God didn't answer and if He truly exists. The problem is never with God but with Humans.

Listen to this finally: Jesus had given the disciples authority to heal the sick and cast out devils. They did it and even came back rejoicing saying "Lord even the demons are subject to us in Your Name" but later on they couldn't cast out a demon from an epileptic boy and Jesus was angry with them and casted it out Himself. Later the disciples asked Him why they couldn't do it themselves. He told them plainly because of unbelief.

Now if that happened to many today they would have said Maybe it wasn't God's will or maybe God doesn't existed and maybe God doesn't want to answer. But the truth is that it is plainly unbelief gotten from man made teachings that Jesus said makes God's words have no effect. When you have faith for something you stick to it no matter how long it takes to come into manifestation.

Jesus giving a parable of the unjust judge and a woman and how if an Unjust fellow to finally give just to this woman who pestered him night and day, How much more God the Just. But finally He said "when He comes back, will He find faith on the earth"
Re: i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! by parisbookaddict(f): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
kimond101:

OK no problem.
Peace be unto you.

mamboroo your story seems very sad as well as a cry for attention. You also seem to be someone looking for who to blame for all the wrong choices you have made and possibly continue to make.

I pray things get better for you, what u need now is long periods of meditation and self reflection , perhaps counselling and NOT attacking christian teachings nor any deity for ur problems.

The muslim above seems to suggest islam to you and u turned him down.
That was smart;

Here is one important thing about the cult muslims won't tell u, the islamic Shariah prescribes the death penalty for apostates. This is based on the authentic traditions of Muhammad who said:

"If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him." (Bukhari, Book 52, Number 260)
and
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17 ”

So back to you, stop wallowing in attention seeking and reflect on urself, how did ur actions send u to jail and how can u pick yourself up and make up for those years. If you walk with God and seek his truth it will be a lot easier.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique / Why Are We Christians Not United? Why The Division? / Child Marriage In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.