Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt (28405 Views)

Keep The Fire Burning, Chase Your Dreams... The Excel Chat (010) / Graphic Pix Of Massive Fire Burning At Market Road, Sawmill, Warri Delta State / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by millionaireman: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Beerem:
Is Trans Amadi a shanty town?

This Transamadi looks more than a shanty town. Like cities run by APC govs.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by Slimvincent(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:
These is the handiwork of those Biafra criminals. PortHarcourt is NOT Igweocha; PortHarcourt Belongs to the Ikwere's; the Ikwere's ARE NOT Biafrans.

Biafra will burn
Ur p***y wud burn beyond recognition

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
ckenneths:

Today in Trans Amadi
and where exactly in trans Amadi?
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by kurtCobain(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Season of fire
May the Lord see us through.
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:
grin

This is just a tip of the iceberg. They should keep bursting the pipelines and lets see whose regions and farm lands go up in flames. That mumu Wike is busy witch hunting Amaechi instead of protecting the Oil Reserves of we Nigerian located in Rivers state undecided undecided undecided
Are you naturally daft or you're simply insane ? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by Spybradd: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Arrest amaechi...jail him at once..

1 Like

Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by sweatlana: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:
grin

This is just a tip of the iceberg. They should keep bursting the pipelines and lets see whose regions and farm lands go up in flames. That mumu Wike is busy witch hunting Amaechi instead of protecting the Oil Reserves of we Nigerian located in Rivers state undecided undecided undecided

Your stu.pidity knows no bounds.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by gykes(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:
These is the handiwork of those Biafra criminals. PortHarcourt is NOT Igweocha; PortHarcourt Belongs to the Ikwere's; the Ikwere's ARE NOT Biafrans.

Biafra will burn

Hehehehehe you're actually right lady but...

Igwocha is the native name of Port Harcourt given to the city by its ancestral fathers and indigenous owners - the ikwerre people.

The first colonial masters - The Portuguese named it Diobu while the British changed it to what it's called today - Port Harcourt... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:

Biafra will burn
meka su wenem
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by sigiyaya(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
deavicky:
oboy u hash o. I'm sure you don't know Trans amadi that y u ve to insult me.
my broda i am so sorry but your question sha..... grin grin grin
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by sigiyaya(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
gykes:

Hehehehehe you're actually right lady but...

Igwocha is the native name of Port Harcourt given to the city by its ancestral fathers and indigenous owners - the ikwerre people.

The first colonial masters - The Portuguese named it Diobu while the British changed it to what it's called today - Port Harcourt... wink
lecture her my broda she lacks history and common sense.....
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by sigiyaya(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Slimvincent:
Ur p***y wud burn beyond recognition
My broda you too hashooo, but all the same i am sure her thing is burning already by now grin grin grin BIAFRA all the way........
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by otiigba1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fire service! In nigeria? shocked fantastic! But wait o! i hope the engine is working undecided
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by coolitempa(f): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:

Biafra will burn

No doubt about it....... angry angry
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by mystiqueLeaves: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:
grin

This is exactly the kind of reply you see on nairaland when etisalat manages to dash someone 5mb .. Someone just comes out of the blues to type expensive sh*t

Now let me get it straight to you, the fire started exactly as at between the time frame of 12:15PM, which was reported to have been caused by error in electric connections, and it happened to be that the houses involved were BATCHERS.... The incident happened around oginigba,Roch road.. Exactly around my work place and someone is here calling WIKE and "bursting of pipelines ...

Just for the records, please just read posts and forget commenting on them

Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by jlinkd78(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
deavicky:
Where in Trans amadi?
Daura
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:

Biafra will burn
cheesy 4k Biafra!!!
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by gykes(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
smithsydny:
meka su wenem

Dieli su wobadu, nda?
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
gykes:

Dieli su wobadu, nda?
oburoma su nwo. Chineke gozi
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by arisekola77: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
. 4 full stop
yes nahhh
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by JewelRegi(f): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:

Biafra will burn

Pls check ur temp. I don't tink u ar ok. U don't wnt to know d reason for d fire, but u jst wnt to open ur mouth and talk. And were do u tink is igweocha?
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by deavicky(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
millionaireman:

This Transamadi looks more than a shanty town. Like cities run by APC govs.
Trans amadi is almost the center of PH. It comprises of over 20 communities. It is also the Industry layout with over 200 companies it is a beautiful place. I'm sure that fire happened inside one village along Trans amadi or offset Trans amadi.
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by hentoti2(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
JewelRegi:

Pls check ur temp. I don't tink u ar ok. U don't wnt to know d reason for d fire, but u jst wnt to open ur mouth and talk. And were do u tink is igweocha?
Come and receive sense oooo, cos I see u lack some
Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by Joshroyal: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:
grin

I've never insulted anyone on NL, but u re a big fool.....re u sure u re from rivers state? wike is not my Governor, but with wat u said wike is now my governor because Amaechi is a big thief

1 Like

Re: Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
searching4love:
grin

After this statement chey pipe burst for SW and kill plus Burn plenty persons,una think say na only one person mama dey die 4 night abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) / TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Police CID Panti, Yaba On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.