Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer (7454 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 / DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: #mfm70days2016 / MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer by Philorem(f): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
OPEN UNTO ME THE GATES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!

I command the protective and provisional umbrella of Jehovah over your life and family in these seventy days prayer and fasting season in Jesus name. Let the divine canopy of mercy envelope you and your family throughout the rest of this year in Jesus name. You will not suffer together with the wicked in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every gate of wickedness opened against me by the wicked, I command you to shut down by fire and kill your owners in the name of Jesus.

2. Gates of righteousness lift up your heads for me that I may enter in the name of Jesus.

3. Oh gates of righteousness Arise and right every wrong committed against my life by wicked powers in the name of Jesus.

4. (This is a prophetic action prayer, as you pray it, step out and march forward by faith…) I ENTER through the gates of righteousness into the house of righteousness in the name of Jesus.

5. Every gate of wickedness assigned against my progress and testimony this week, be disgraced in Jesus name.

http://www.empowerednewswire.com/2015/08/04/day-1-meditations-and-prayers-mfm-70-days-fasting-and-prayer/

6. You the gate of shame and reproach programmed against my finances and family, I am not your candidate, therefore DIE in the name of Jesus.

7. O God Arise and unleash your righteousness upon my life, let peer reproach and generational failure be terminated in my life in Jesus’ name.

8. O God Arise and inaugurate the gate of PRAISE upon my life in the name of Jesus.

9. It is written (Isaiah 26:2) “Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.“, therefore, let the gates of truth be opened unto me and let every falsehood targeted at me be disgraced in Jesus name.

http://www.prayersfire.com/day-1-meditations-and-prayers-mfm-70-days-fasting-and-prayer/

10. Every adversarial challenge at my gate of effectual greatness, crumble to dust in the name of Jesus.

Re: DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer by Philorem(f): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
DAY 2 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer

MY REJECTION SHALL TURN TO MY DISTINCTION!!

When the world thinks it is finished with you, God says I’m just beginning with you. At your point of emptiness and helplessness, God appears and fill you to the brim with contagious hope. Instead of being dejected when rejected, rejoice and turn your rejection into your distinction! The God that turn the rejected stone of the builders into the chief cornerstone on which the whole building rested after completions shall surely, surely surely turn that your unpalatable situation into a glorious and sweet testimonial in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every door of appointment shut against my face, here the verdict of God, 7 new doors of divine appointments shall burst open for me in the name of Jesus.

2. By the power that turn the builders’ rejected stone to the chief cornerstone and pillar of the whole building, O God Arise and let all my disappointments be converted to divine appointments in Jesus name.

3. Every rejection I have suffered in the past, shall be converted to my distinction in this season in the name of Jesus.

4. My Father, open the windows of heaven and pour upon me Your rain of abundance and honour to wash away my lack and disgrace in the name of Jesus.

5. Every peer-rejection and reproach mocking me at the edge of my breakthrough, be reversed and turn-around to praise God in my life in Jesus name.

http://www.empowerednewswire.com/2015/08/04/day-2-meditations-and-prayers-mfm-70-days-fasting-and-prayer/

6. Every failure that painted my life ugly and unfavourable, be converted by fire into irreproachable success in the name of Jesus.

7. Every power slandering my glory and reputation your time is up: carry your evil load and die in shame of your evil slander in Jesus name.

8. By the power that catapult Esther the poor orphan into Esther the Queen of Persia, O God Arise and promote me with Your favours in Jesus name.

9. By the power that catapult Joseph from prison to the palace of Pharaoh in Egypt, O God Arise and crown my destiny this season in Jesus name.

http://www.prayersfire.com/day-2-meditations-and-prayers-mfm-70-days-fasting-and-prayer/

10. By the power that promoted Daniel from persecution in the Lion’s den to the presidency of Babylon, O God Arise and enthrone me with your distinction in the name of Jesus.
Re: DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer by trapQ: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
I didn't know when it started. I was going to join in fasting
Re: DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer by Philorem(f): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
@trapQ: it started yesterday. today is DAY 2.
Re: DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer by trapQ: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oooo I didn't know. No one told me sad . mine starts tomorrow then.
Philorem:
@trapQ: it started yesterday. today is DAY 2.
Re: DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer by ebuskelebe: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
I thought is prayer of thanks 1st,
Awesome prayers.i decree Amen to that
Re: DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer by Philorem(f): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2015
@ebuskelebe: yes thanksgiving from the booklet but these are reflections and meditations on the prayers of each day.
Re: DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer by SomebodyLovesMe: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Section 2, Day 6: 18th August

1. Holy Ghost Fire, burn spiritual contamination out of my blood, in Jesus name.
2. Father, by fire by force, let me not surrender to the enemy, in Jesus name
3. Holy Ghost Fire, arise, and let me be the echo of your spirit, in the name of Jesus
4. Holy Ghost, arise, let me be the trumpet of your power, in Jesus name
5. Oh God, arise in my spiritual life, and let my enemies scatter, in Jesus name
6. Oh God, let my life be strengthened inside of me, by fire by force, in the name of Jesus
7. Father, renew my life in you, so that I will rejoice in you everyday of my life, in the name if Jesus
8. By the Fire of the Holy Ghost, give an ejection order unto every evil stranger in my life, in the name of Jesus
9. I unwind myself from every evil that has settled around me, in the name of Jesus
10. Every yoke of unfriendly friends, break, in the name of Jesus
11. I register my name for visitation by angels of favour, in the name of Jesus
12. I register the names of my enemies, for visitation by the angels of judgment, in the name of Jesus
13. By fire by force, let every infirmity fall away from my body, in the name of Jesus
14. O Lord, rebuild your altar afresh in my life, in the name of Jesus
15. O Lord, anoint my destiny afresh, in the name of Jesus
16. Every power attempting to build walls against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
17. My soul, hear the word of the Lord, refuse to dwell in the hands of the tradition of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus
18. O God, arise, extract me from covenants from the shrines of my forefathers, in the name of Jesus
19. Holy Ghost Fire, circulate all over my body, in the name of Jesus
20. Holy Ghost fire, occupy every area vacated by the spirit of uncertainty in my mind, in the name of Jesus
21. I receive the comforting anointing and power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus
Re: DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer by Thunday1005(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
pls ow can I gt d pdf of d prayer manual

(1) (Reply)

'Night Vigil' Is It Bibilical? / Things To Know About Prayer Partners And Prayer Points / How Has The Different Versions Of The Bible Affected You & Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.