Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,982 members, 7,838,502 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. (34017 Views)

N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) / BUK Expels 22 Students For Examination Mal-practice / 10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Agbalanze(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
RichDad1:
Chaii!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Btw, seems most of them are from same region? grin grin grin grin grin

#Ihatebigots tongue tongue tongue tongue
Bigot.. That's what u are. If not, your dull brain would have told u that more than 95% of the students are easterners
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by keandre: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
How does this help in bringing back the missing post utme application link on futo portal
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by horexy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
ogoplus:
Everybody is a steals; only a person caught is labelled a thief

What?

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by iphanyiuma(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
sonofananimal2:
GOOD!! CLOSE THAT MOUTH OF YOURS
@ your signature I think your mom is top on the list gringrin

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by tolustx(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eeya. I would ve loved to see d list in tabular form, specifying the impersonators and the impersonatees
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by sonofananimal2: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
iphanyiuma:
@ your signature I think your mom is top on the list gringrin
AND YOUR MOTHER IS THE PRESIDENT ON THE LIST grin grin
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by RichDad1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Agbalanze:

Bigot.. That's what u are. If not, your dull brain would have told u that more than 95% of the students are easterners
oh really? cry
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by spicy244(f): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
soleexx:
I taught sociology is the easiest course

Wen I saw "taught", felt u a lecturer not until I finished reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Aikon: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Biafran 'commenters' are not here?
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by dubemivan(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
keep off from Exam malpractice they will not agree... now they have faced the consequence! SAY NO EXAM MALPRACTICE...
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Jman06(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:
This is no news. Biafrans are cheats, swindlers and fraudsters
Go wash ya dirty G-string!

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by gbaskiboy: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Elosky20:
g
string
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
prettybella:
cry chai the first person has been in school since 2009 till 2015 now he or she has been expelled....esut expelling students since 1981 gringringrin..

cc: lalasticlala abeg front page
I hope their Siblings, Parents and Neighbors ain't on Nairaland?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by spicy244(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
jesussaves22:
Thank God I was not caught during my impersonating years in the university. Though I impersonate to help myself in school. Thank God nothing happened to me on my way from ph to uniben, imsu, nekede UST etc in order to feed my self and buy text books. Forgive me oh lord God for impersonating people during exams and test during my year's in the university.

Better go n do restitution
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Missmossy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Awww eeyah....
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Goodnuel: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
spicy244:

Wen I saw "taught", felt u a lecturer not until I finished reading.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
If it was one of the gov son that cheat will he be suspended or expelled from school? They could be more than those numbers.Others students may come from rich homes,hence,they were treated as sacred cow,while these expelled guys are used as scapegoats.
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Laycan(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Elosky20:
IMPERSONATION IS NOT A CRIME AS STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
are u from Zoo
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Laycan(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
SexyNairalander:
enugu state univ of stress and tension, can't wait to graduate next year

IF YOU CAN SURVIVE IN ESUT, YOU CANT SURVIVE ANYWHERE.......#TEAMESHOOT lol
olodo

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by SexyNairalander: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Laycan:
olodo
dunce
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by lekkie073(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Been there.....done that!!!!

Came

Saw

Conquered cool
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by SexyNairalander: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Zionplace:
self condolence, dey der dey decieve ursef

what's deceiving here now? i cant wait to graduate or if i survive esut i can survive anywhere?

@ BOLDED SHA, U MUST BE ONE OF THIS ALABA BOYS
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Koolking(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Enugu state university of science and technology has again suspended 10 students and expelled 4, for being masterminds in impersonation students during examination. The names of the students below:

What do you want us to do? I am sure some of these students are mere victims of circumstances and probably appealing their expulsions. Some of the real culprits are let off the hook for 'man know man' and money changes hand reasons. Bringing their names online for world view when you are not the authorised representative of the school mandated to do this. It's sad and totally condemnable.

Continue to savour your achievement. What goes around comes around remember. I have learnt not to take pleasure in people's downfall. It can be me tomorrow, not because I am reckless but because life is unkind.

The Foolish and biased moderators didn't care to censure but brought to the front page immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by iphanyiuma(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Koolking:

What do you want us to do? I am sure some of these students are mere victims of circumstances and probably appealing their expulsions. Some of the real culprits are let off the hook for 'man know man' and money changes hand reasons. Bringing their names online for world view when you are not the authorised representative of the school mandated to do this. It's sad and totally condemnable.

Continue to savour your achievement. What goes around comes around remember. I have learnt not to take pleasure in people's downfall. It can be me tomorrow, not because I am reckless but because life is unkind.

The Foolish and biased moderators didn't care to censure but brought to the front page immediately.

go and hang yourself.....idiott
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by zestjack: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
That serves them right... Must they cheat to pass exams?! smileyThat serves them right... Must they cheat to pass exams?!
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Lasese: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Can this happen in northern Nigeria?
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by jannymary(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
foundation once destroyed, wat can d just man do?
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by kalufelix(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gboliwe:
University education isn't for everybody. People should channel their all on their strengths and stop following the crowd.

on point
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
God should help them,dey should pick up d pieces of deir lives, write d next jamb and enrol , I tell u its good to hv papers at least, even if u don't hv a job yet .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Over 836 NOUN Exam Past Questions - All For Free / Romola Adeola, 26-Year-Old Phd Holder: "I Had No Time For Social Activities" / 'Facebook Nursery & Primary School' In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.