Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92684 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by nihinlade(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
In as much as our God is a merciful God, he is also a consuming fire. I always pray to experience the merciful side of God in my life and family's.

God is a mighty God and the Lord, he owns everything. Don't forget that God owns even the devil. The devil was God's messager before he(devil) fell. God created hell for the devil first and second for every being who do not believe he is the Lord through Jesus Christ.

As long as you believe in the Lord and accept Jesus as your Lord and never deny him till u die, you will make heaven. You also need to strive for righteousness. You may fall into sin but u should not glory and stay in it so that you can get a crown of righteousness.

Accept Jesus today!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by blakky97(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
kcjazz:
If you don't worship God, it doesn't add or remove from God's greatness.
they are suffering seriously but people dont know. nobody can defy God's plan talkless of fighting. and disbelief in God doesnt change the fact of HIS encompassing the heavens, earth, and all that exist; known and unknown.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's what Lucy Fa said
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
coolsix:

Dude better repent. .. for the Kingdom of God is at hand... may you not rot in Hell

Hell is meant for Christians like you not me , I'll be going to Valhalla.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by CaptPlanet(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
But wait o, all these people here claiming that there's no God, do you guys agree that you're descendants of Apes? (According to your theory of evolution) so do not be offended if someone calls your forefathers Apes. Lol!

Some of you are equally claiming that men wrote the bible and you don't believe in it, who wrote your science books that you believe, supernatural beings?

Even when watching the documentary on the Evolution of the world on discovery channel, the narrators consistently use the line "through a series of action and reactions" to describe creation of somethings....and I keep asking myself, why don't they define or explain these actions and reactions since the world dropped out of the sky or some scientific explanation? it still didn't satisfy my curiosity, so I believe there's a supreme being somewhere who made the world and that's the God almighty, take it or leave it.

Having said all that, this rant, Coming from someone who is confused about their sexuality is something I do not take serious at all. All I do hope rather, is that He/she or (they) as the case maybe, finds peace because they are truly troubled anyway you look at it, even from any religious divide.

I still believe in God and will forever continue to believe Him. My life is a testimony to His goodness and I'm not going to apologise for it.

"If wisdom was behind behind every beard, goats will be prophets".
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by HENSEXIE(f): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
shocked shocked Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ wuld rather burn in hell?we'll.gud luck with Ɖά̲†̥.wish U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ smoth ride dia
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by silverlinning(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
If u think u can battle with God, tell Him what to say r do then ur on ur OWN. grin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
She has a very funny hips tho... That's cheap surgerytongue
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Oppypoppy: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Weda dem de dance alanta for hell, he will go chk it out wen d time comes.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Realwvn(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
God forbid I report a news like this on my blog. I live to proclaim the greatness of my Jehovah. Stephanie Rose, I will pray for you, and I know God is quick to forgive

http://naijanewsrave.com
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by cold(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Naaaa..you haven't. You know what I'm expecting.

Sometimes there's really no need to say anything dear. You already know my line of thought on the issue
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Merryglad(f): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
After reading this post i think i have to go for confession even though am not a catholic........
As for that confused gender she will believe hell is real when she gets there.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by jamex93(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SEE THIS MUMU angry

IS THAT WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES YOU!!

INSTEAD OF YOU PRAYING FOR HER/HIM TO REPENT, YOU ARE HEAR BEHAVING LIKE A CASTRATED FOOL SHOUTING HEAVEN!!. ARE YOU THE HEAVEN'S GATE MAN undecided WHAT RIGHT DID YOU HAVE TO JUDGE HIM/HER?

BY THIS YOUR COMMENT, DID YOU EVEN THINK YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN SELF undecided

AND WHO ARE THOSE FOOLS THAT GIVE THIS EEDIOT LIKES angry

Well am not surprise at ur comment

Ur name shows it all

Animal .........
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by jamex93(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
kb77:

U dey open u mouth who know abi na you wan be the security 4 hell fire sef wit u wide mouth

Na me and u go dey run shift na
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by jamex93(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao... Yesso!!! No begging and no crying on that day too smiley

Yes oooo, every body hand work go speak for am

Even d one wey u carry put for NL

Lolx
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Creamz(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Ephemmm: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Atlantian:
Why would I waste my time reading a 6000 years old prose written by some people that were not as smart as kindergarten kids in 21st century ?

You have the gut to ask for explanation on 6000 years self acclaimed old prose, but you don't have the gut to conduct self research: what an irony!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
The guy have not started seeing hell on earth yet, he is frustrated from the mistake he made by converting his self to woman. Time will tell that he (now she as he claim) will confess with his mouth that GOD is not the devil but Mighty LORD of host, The Everlasting KING of kings. Though I didn't blame him is lack of work and too much enjoyment if not huzzler like me when will I start thinking of this rubbish he/she is saying when I am busy worshiping ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by SirWellington(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
ogochukwu247:

Nigerian transgender Stephanie Rose, is full of hatred for the Lord our God and is coming out again to insult him and call him a monster.

Stephanie, who was born a man named Dapo Adaralegbe, was expelled from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, where she was studying Law due to her homosexuality. She later underwent surgery to become a woman.

In her latest rant, she has taken to her Facebook page to share a post by an avowed atheist, Amenhotep Kingsagreed, where she thinks that God is the devil himself.

Follow the jump to see what she says about God and why she believes God is the devil as she quotes from the Bible. (This is one of those times you'll see why our people say "even devil know Bible pass any man"wink. See her Biblical claims after the jump:

"I'm amazed that people who claim to read and worship the words of the bible tend to be so ignorant about just what the bible says. I wonder how many of them know that god is quoted many times in the bible admitting that he is in fact evil. I will list those passages below.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.
Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit
1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house
1 Kings 9:9 ...therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.
1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam
2 Kings 6:33 ...Behold, this evil is of the LORD;
2 Kings 21:12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.
2 Kings 22:16 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place
Nehemiah 13:18 Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city?
Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people
Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them
Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil
Jeremiah 35:17 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them:
Jeremiah 44:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah
Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD
Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them
Micah 1:12 .... evil came down from the LORD
Micah 2:3 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil
So as you can see, Jehovah god admits that it is he that does all evil, not some "fallen angel" who gets the blame.
The reason Satan gets the blame is solely so that the Christians can convince themselves that it's not god doing it. But if you claim that god is not capable of committing evil acts then you are "giving false witness" and committing "blasphemy" against god and his character.
Now I ask you, why do you feel that this "god" is deserving of worship? Even if you believe that he does exist, after all he has done and all he admits, why would you want to devote your life to him? Of all the men who have lived not one of them can come close to the evil that this god is. No one has caused as much death and destruction that this god claims to have done.
It's funny, the relationship that people have with this god reminds me of battered wife syndrome. He'll beat you into submission, threaten you with terrible punishments if you don't comply, convince you that you deserve that horrible treatment because your bad deep inside, then tell you he only does it because he loves you. Actually it's not funny after all. It's pretty damn sad.
Which 'other uncontrollable devil' is humanity searching for when the creator and inventor of evil has declared itself? The position of evil can not be checked because the same God is the creator and inventor of all evil.
Evil started from the same hopeless and foolish God because such useless and senseless God is evil. They do not go to Heaven and they do not go to Hell fire, the same God is the exact devil that deceived all religions about an untrue Heaven and untrue Hell fire!
Hell fire is a fallacy of imagination. NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE."

Rose also has a book she has written titled: "NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE".

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/i-would-rather-burn-in-hell-than.html

But you are wrong to share such a post. Don't you think you are also aiding in publicising the beast of a person?
When you and I join hands to ignore such idiots, they become less popular.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by tinyanosa(f): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Please stop the nonsense, he's a joke, nothing but a myth created by humans.
you are the joke. Despite all these you are saying about Him, He still loves you, because His love knows no bounds.The word of God says: my people perish because of lack of knowledge. Wisdom is profited to direct in all thou getting get wisdom.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by MrXlim5618: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Be wise my friend. You can not use just a verse make conclusions. Read the whole chapter(s)
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yea, I do smiley.
cold:

Sometimes there's really no need to say anything dear. You already know my line of thought on the issue

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by freecocoa(f): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
tinyanosa:
you are the joke. Despite all these you are saying about Him, He still loves you, because His love knows no bounds.The word of God says: my people perish because of lack of knowledge. Wisdom is profited to direct in all thou getting get wisdom.
tell yourself that, his love is nonexistent, knowledge? Only an 1diot would try to defend something as stup1d as the concept of god in christianity, your god is a dunce for the trash he wrote in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Misterdhee1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Why are you talking like a lunatic? Which quran can't burn? Are you high?
Lmao, bros it's a free world, u ft place ur ignorance in2 test..
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by slimlancy88(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
God is a malevolent bully
Someone should please tell her to read new testament, Jesus came to dis world to abolish most things in the old testament.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by tupacshakur(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by tartarus(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
As expected,... Christians will always threaten fire, brimstone and hell and then they'll play the victims! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Alajiki(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Yoruba man oops woman cheesy

E gba mi o. Iru awon weyrey jatijati wo lo wa kun faceland...abi nairaland bayi? Shey ori eleyi pe sha? Omo yi*gbo jatijati.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Misterdhee1:

Lmao, bros it's a free world, u ft place ur ignorance in2 test..
Smh, you know the only reason why I won't make a video myself burning that recycled paper? Because I'm not as stup1d as you to get myself and others harmed by psychos.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by tinyanosa(f): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:
tell yourself that, his love is nonexistent, knowledge? Only an 1diot would try to defend something as stup1d as the concept of god in christianity, your god is a dunce for the trash he wrote in the bible.
He still loves you.may God help u.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.