Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell (13712 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by BluntBoy(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2017
My brothers and sisters. Happy Sunday. I have a message for you from our Lord Jesus Christ. I got this message yesterday while reading my Bible during one of my quiet time. Many of you will not like this, but it has to be said. "Narrow is the way... " says our Lord.

You will go to hell because:

You Place Some of Your Brethren Over You and Call them Teachers or Pastors

This goes against the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ who, in Matt 23:8, says "For you have one teacher, and you are all brethren."

Our Lord also says in John 10:16: "So there shall be one flock, one shepherd."

You call Some of Your Brethren Daddy and Father

It's unbiblical to call any of your brethren father in the spiritual sense. We only have different earthly fathers; spiritually, we only have one father. In Matt 23:9, Jesus says: "And call no man your father on earth, for you have one father, who is in heaven."

And to Those Pastors Who Call Themselves or Allow Fellow Brethren to Call Them Leaders

Jesus says in Matt 23:10: "Neither be called leaders, for you have one leader, the Christ."

Believing That "Men of God" Are The Only Ones That Have Anointing

Many Christians are lazy. They defend some of their brethren whom they have ignorantly put over themselves.

In 1 John 2:26-27, Jesus makes us realize that we are all anointed and can have the Holy Spirit teach us anything we don't understand. This is Jesus's exact words in John 2:

26 These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you.

27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

All the above points are contained in the greatest failings of Christians today. They are like people who were given talents but gave all to their brethren whom they have elevated over themselves. Jesus did not establish this form of Christianity we have today. It's unbiblical and will lead you to hell. You are not going to be spared for being ignorant because you have the Bible and no one has an excuse not to study it. I repeat, everything our Lord criticized the Pharisees for are what your brethren whom you have made bosses over you are doing. Jesus rebuked Peter for asking a question about who would be first in the body of Christ. The commission given to us is not sit down in a mighty building and listen to a "man of God" and then give offerings and tithes. The commission is to go and preach the gospel or the Good News. It is a commission to everyone. Jesus is no longer physically with us but he has left the Holy Spirit to guide us through. On the last day, the Lord will ask you how you went about your commission.

In Matt 6:5-6, Our Lord says: “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

God bless you all. Happy Sunday once again.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by Khutie: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Happy Sunday to yhu too. True words are hard to digest unlike digestive biscuit. Yhu just hit the nail right on the head

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by SUPERPACK: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2017
redeem, MFM, Winners etc comes to mind.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2017
we are all going to hell.... to comprehend this statement you really need to bring out time and think about God and his laws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2017
You all are going to hell in another person's religion.

You will never escape the Muslim hell as a Christian

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by internationalman(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2017
I just dey look everybody for dis part of d world dey laugh. If God is to judge us according to his laid down principles, no one.. I repeat no one would make heaven. For heaven not to b empty I believe he's going to consider and upgrade our results like JAMB.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by hopefulLandlord: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2017
I consider the dogma of hell obscene, in the legal sense, in that it is vile, disgusting, immoral, harmful to children, appeals only to a prurient interest, tends to deprave and corrupt those who believe it, and is utterly devoid of any redeeming social, artistic, or moral value.

7 Likes

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by yanabasee(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2017
Christianity lost it all when the supposed men of God began to see themselves as God itself...

They walk around with pride written all over them... They brainwash people by manipulating the Scripture to fit into their personal belief... They preach more on offerings and tithes which is more benefiting to them..than preaching repentance and true love and other topics that would define what christianity is all about...

Same reasons most people claim to be atheist... because they've tried christianity and they didn't find it worth it...

Nobody wants to go to church and listen to a pastor preach about who's supposed to win election and who's not supposed to... Lots of pastors have now diverted into political discussion even during sermons...

God please forgive me if this my post will make many half-christian lose their believe/faith in you!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by yanabasee(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2017
adepeter26:
You all are going to hell in another person's religion.

You will never escape the Muslim hell as a Christian

lol...

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
OAM4J, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, please, do something for this thread. Put it where many will see it. There is a selfie thread on FP and here, I am begging to have a thread spreading the gospel put on FP.

It is not all about FP for me. But that this thread reaches as many people as possible.

God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by labanji(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
More Reasons[i][/i];
No 1: Worshipping pastors that get their spiritual powers from Idols
No 2: Giving the yahoo pastors huge some of money and neglecting the poor and ophanages
No 3: Not practising what you preach
No 4: Believing you can't enter heaven without Jesus
No 5: Having sex while shouting Jesus
No 6: Wearing cross with a hot mini skirt
No 7: Bowing for Jesus Stature
No 8: Opening churches and believing shouting Jesus everywhere to brainwash people would increase price of garri in the market
Add Yours

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by Millz404(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nobody is burning anywhere, death is the opposite of life. Thesame state you were before you were born. Don't let me wipe you slap with this your story.
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by banmee(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Confusion everywhere. Hell ko, Dell ni. Religious lunatics will destroy the world one day.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by mrmrmister: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin

Everybody be modifying bible to their own taste. grin grin
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by Opistorincos(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is it your burn?
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by seXytOhbAd(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
The only reason I feel a lot of people won't make heaven is due to UNFORGIVENESS

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by uyigwenosa: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
na you know oooo!!!
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by Walexey(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
OK sir explain Ephesians 4:11

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by kgr8mike(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
-
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by wedeonline(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
BluntBoy:
My brothers and sisters. Happy Sunday. I have a message for you from our Lord Jesus Christ. I got this message yesterday while reading my Bible during one of my quiet time. Many of you will not like this, but it has to be said. "Narrow is the way... " says our Lord.

This goes against the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ who, in Matt 23:8, says "For you have one teacher, and you are all brethren."

It's unbiblical to call any of your brethren father in the spiritual sense. We only have different earthly fathers; spiritually, we only have one father. In Matt 23:9, Jesus says: "And call no man your father on earth, for you have one father, who is in heaven."

And to Those Pastors Who Call Themselves or Allow Fellow Brethren to Call Them Leaders

Jesus says in Matt 23:10: "Neither be called leaders, for you have one leader, the Christ."

Many Christians are lazy. They defend some of their brethren whom they have ignorantly put over themselves.

In 1 John 2:26-27, Jesus makes us realize that we are all anointed and can have the Holy Spirit teach us anything we don't understand. This is Jesus's exact words in John 2:

27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

All the above points are contained in the greatest failings of Christians today. They are like people who were given talents but gave all to their brethren whom they have elevated over themselves. Jesus did not establish this form of Christianity we have today. It's unbiblical and will lead you to hell. You are not going to be spared for being ignorant because you have the Bible and no one has an excuse not to study it. I repeat, everything our Lord criticized the Pharisees for are what your brethren whom you have made bosses over you are doing. Jesus rebuked Peter for asking a question about who would be first in the body of Christ. The commission given to us is not sit down in a mighty building and listen to a "man of God" and then give offerings and tithes. The commission is to go and preach the gospel or the Good News. It is a commission to everyone. Jesus is no longer physically with us but he has left the Holy Spirit to guide us through. On the last day, the Lord will ask you how you went about your commission.

In Matt 6:5-6, Our Lord says: “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Nice points, very valid but I beg to disagree about the notion that these will make Christians burn in hell.. For me I think believing Jesus was sent to die for our sins saves us already (John 3:16).. Rather i feel the effect of the aforementioned on Christians is that, it makes them not live the lives God has called us to live. Makes them ignorant of the powers they possess and the direct relationship we have with God. So an average Christian believes that his pastors prayer works better, so will hardly see the power of God in his health, finances and all.. I feel like a lot of Christians will appear before the pearly gates and at that point they will realise they could have been more on earth except for the fact that they didnt know God for themselves. They left the responsibility of knowing God for their pastors, because it was only through what he told them they understood God. Not knowing God has too many sides and wants to meet with us individually... Judgement day wont be based on denominations but individual..

6 Likes

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by Immorttal: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
The truth is everybody is going to hell, if you escape the wrath of Yahweh will you escape the wrath of Allah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by emmayayodeji(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
i want to go to hell
heaven is boring jhoor

na hell me , davido olamide wizkid etc go dey
we go dey turn up for there

keep your heaven
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by olayiwola4u(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
we are all going to hell.... to comprehend this statement you really need to bring out time and think about God and his laws.

If we are all going to hell...then who are the uncountable people John saw in heaven revealed in the book of revelation?

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by teekay213(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you guys still remember the sister i told you i was crushing on in church?

The one I was hoping to bend her big ass over on pastor's wooden desk

Guess what!
She spoke to me in church today grin
And like they say the rest is history cool
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by siloXIX(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
I have had this discussion with my friend who was also reading the bible.

OP, don't get this wrong.. Jesus said that because of what he saw; that some of the scribes or Pharisees where using the names " teacher" and "father" to their personal gain.

Besides, Jesus is not on the Earth presently so chill.
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by bestspoke: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
The question is, in what contexts were these part of the scriptures written. Remember the original write up was not even written in English. And they were addressed to certain people for various reasons unclear to anyone.

No one is righteous. Let's not complicate Christianity, No one knows the rule book of heaven except Christ who summed up the 10commandments into the Love of God and Love of your neighbor. The current league of Christians all believe they understand the scripture than even the writers of the word. I don't believe calling my biological father or referring to my father in faith is what will lead me to hell in as much as I am not replacing him with God. No shaking.

Pray for Mercy and Grace always, No one on this earth is pure for heaven.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

Christians will go to the Christian hell.

Muslims will go to the Islamic hell.

same applies to other religions.
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by BoiBlue(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
SUPERPACK:
redeem, MFM, Winners etc comes to mind.
I know you will mention names in that dirty mind
Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
Please befoore they burn in hell tell Seun, to please explain, why the Muslim folks do not have to swear
"I believe that there no god/God but JEHOVAH."
"I believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SON OF God."
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.

God son plenty inside bible, that is why MUSLIMS cannot testify to Jesu being the only son kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell by kullozone(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
But Christians too dey suffer oh!
If you make any small mistake, you burn forever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crumbs Under The Table: Explain This Verse Please! / FourSquare Gospel Church Building Collapses At Ojodu-Berger / Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.