Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) (41232 Views)

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / Man Attempts Suicide Over N27m Debt In Rivers State / Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by kenedy175(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Stealing and corruption has eaten up my dear country to the bone marrow.

The way they grant bail in this country somehow. Someone steals 100 naira and they grant him bail of 10 naira. Iso this how it should be? *wondering*
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by idbami2(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Corruptn here, corruptn there.. Millions here, billions theree
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by Empress2014(f): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmmm.... Banking system in Naija with a lot of lop holes.
I tell you......there is still one going on from my side in Uba, am still on it sha....have been drafting letters upon letters
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by Ybnm4life(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Eleyi buruju awon yahoo boys lo... Badoo lee ekun.
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
buygala:
If he is truely guilty, the dude should just try and strike a plea bargain before his lawyer's fees and other costs of litigation gulp most of the 25 million sad

WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO STEAL 25 MILLION AND SPEND IT ALL AND MORE DEFENDING HIMSELF?
Buhahahahaha......No mind the ekpa .
You stole 27m and you're being caught again by the time the lawyers will string him along and he ends up in jail 27m is gone with the wind.
If you must steal , steal big time - even your prosecutors will admire your mindset and be very very careful because once you're off the hook you can use that money destroy them. cheesy
Na joke I dey o.
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by Orikinla(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Let us pray.
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by Yungmilio2(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2015
steal 27million naira bail out fee 7 million naira l senators - steal 5billion naira bail out fee - 250 million naira cool biz now in Nigeria
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by just4fun(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I EVEN THOUGHT HE IS AN IGBO MAN
undecided

YOU ARE SO STUPID TO BE THINKING SO !!!!! I AM NOT IGBO FOR YOUR INFORMATION !!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by ylaa(f): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
poor man, no luck. sorry. now HAD I KNOWN will become ur song.
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by arabianights: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2015
buygala:
If he is truely guilty, the dude should just try and strike a plea bargain before his lawyer's fees and other costs of litigation gulp most of the 25 million sad

WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO STEAL 25 MILLION AND SPEND IT ALL AND MORE DEFENDING HIMSELF?

My dear, sterling will hit its profit and loss account and refund the customers money.Thats why sterling is suing,they need to recover their money since they have refunded the customer.Bank refunding customers money, fraud or not is a must after wards they can go on to do whatvever they wish for the refund.Be it juju or what ever
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by Kayydon007: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2015
I bet the money must be coming from a politician's account. .. 27m?? Lord knows how much is left in such account, well it's in Nigeria a person keeps billions in account and yet no questions.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Once behind bars, they will tear his yansh wide open, ahahahahahahah
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Nice business all the way!
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by Ephemmm: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Briteiyobo1:
What a man sowet shall he reap

Stealing is now corruption
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
buygala:
If he is truely guilty, the dude should just try and strike a plea bargain before his lawyer's fees and other costs of litigation gulp most of the 27 million sad

WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO STEAL 27 MILLION AND SPEND IT ALL AND MORE DEFENDING HIMSELF?

Nothing oooh! Except more trouble and heartache! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Em cup don full! God Don Catch em! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by teryorluv(f): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2015
See his head, dey don dey spoil market for wannabe Bankers
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I EVEN THOUGHT HE IS AN IGBO MAN
undecided
yorubas are the biggest thieves in this country....
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by ralphblac(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
I'm getting to like the amount for 'bail' in this current dispensation!

you are a good observer,i think say na only me the notice the bail amount.
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by adeyemoade(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Another similar case here in one of their branch at Oyemekun Branch ,Akure also stole over 1million naira from the customers about a month ago.The bankers name is Mr.Paul Yusuf and the core staff in that branch are trying to cover up the case. The guy claims to be an agric officer with the bank. By this week Friday this story will make front page of our national dailes if the needful is not done urgently. I want to use this platform to appeal to the top management of STERLING BANK PLC to urgently investigate this issue before the matter goes out of hand.God bless NL.
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by ilevic(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Why Nigerian Judiciary be like this? Man "ACCUSED" of stealing 27million naira. He was granted bail with 7million. What if he is actually innocent or wrongly accused? And what if at the end of the day he was found innocent, will the 7million be refunded to him?
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by MosakuAW(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Lanretoye:

Oga american banking system self get loop holes,e no get where fowl no dey disappear for mid night.

Do you see the word 'alot'?

I never said Americans or the so called Western word banks no get lop holes. They have but it is minimal because of high tech in their system compare to Naija.
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by tunergy(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2015
ilevic:
Why Nigerian Judiciary be like this? Man "ACCUSED" of stealing 27million naira. He was granted bail with 7million. What if he is actually innocent or wrongly accused? And what if at the end of the day he was found innocent, will the 7million be refunded to him?

If he was granted Bail with N7,000,000
So e mean say dem go pay 7,000,000 abi?

I dey ask o,
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by tunergy(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2015
adeyemoade:
Another similar case here in one of their branch at Oyemekun Branch ,Akure also stole over 1million naira from the customers about a month ago.The bankers name is Mr.Paul Yusuf and the core staff in that branch are trying to cover up the case. The guy claims to be an agric officer with the bank. By this week Friday this story will make front page of our national dailes if the needful is not done urgently. I want to use this platform to appeal to the top management of STERLING BANK PLC to urgently investigate this issue before the matter goes out of hand.God bless NL.

Is it your money? Or you ate complaining for someone, however write the bank officially and not thru Nairaland.
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by ilevic(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2015
tunergy:

If he was granted Bail with N7,000,000 So e mean say dem go pay 7,000,000 abi?
I dey ask o,
Are u asking me?
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by ilevic(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2015
tunergy:

If he was granted Bail with N7,000,000 So e mean say dem go pay 7,000,000 abi?
I dey ask o,
Are u asking me? Abi na EFCC u dey ask?
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by adeyemoade(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Yes, I am involved too. I have also lodged the complain officially some weeks back,but now claimed that the staff at large is no longer with them,besides, he is an outsourced staff. all the transaction done with the man at large was done inside the banking hall. my problem with the bank now is that :fine,if truly Mr. Yusuf Paul is an outsourced staff as claimed by them, they should setttle us first and get their money back from the guarantor he provided to the bank and not shying away from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by uchennn: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
This guy may be innocent. A lot of set up going on in this country. Bro, get up and be a man.

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by kayalla(f): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
I remember when growing up, my father told us one of uncle stole 18k from the bank he was working then and ran to usa and stayed there for like 10years.
27m....
Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by uboma(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
If the story is true, then Sterling Bank is very porous. Before concluding the cheque transaction, the account officer and even the HOP/Branch Manager (because the amount is huge) should get confirmation from the account holder that he/she authorized such transaction.

Except of course, the account officer whose cabal the affected account is under, the HOP and Branch Manager are also accomplices to the criminal whose picture is above.

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kuraino:
Thief's everywhere this nation is corrupt from head bar some honest mens like buhari to the core root

Your English is a disaster!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport / Man Killed In Anambra For Anaku Deity Sacrifice. Heart, Penis, Head, Missing / Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.