Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki (1322 Views)

The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble / Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki by Delafruita(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
5 cars are required in exchange for land in very good locations in ibeju-lekki.one such location is arapagi village off elerangbe junction which is a short distance from the proposed lekki international airport and is along the route for the planned fourth mainland bridge

Another of such location is iba-oloja village which is located directly behind the lekki free trade zone.

Please note that there is no specification for the type of car required and negotiation will take place to determine how many plots of land will be exchanged for each car.preference will be given to tokunbo cars though Nigerian used cars in pristine condition will also be acceptable.

Proper documentation and transfer of ownership will be done and the allocation of the land will be immediate.

Interested parties should contact
Mr Yinka on 08097026097
Or email-cornellrealtors@gmail.com
Re: Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki by jaytee01(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Scam Alert

2 Likes

Re: Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki by Delafruita(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
jaytee01:
Scam Alert
I normally don't like to lose my cool especially on an anonymous forum but what sort of buffoon just jumps and types nonsense like this without any iota of suspicion?are you alright at all?what made you decide to type the nonsense you just typed?do you know how insulting it is for someone to just type such nonsense?i have been on this forum for almost 6years and I can say I have done business with quite a number of people.i have sold four of my previous cars on this forum just as I have done real estate deals.you didn't make any contact with me neither did you make any inquiry before typing "scam alert".people like you make me sick

If you must know,my firm "cornell realtors limited" was contracted to sponsor survey plans for several lands around ibeju-lekki and some in igbesa and alapoti area of Ogun state.we have since finished with this survey plans and have started selling and allocating.the omonile sought our aid to get cars for them to ride for ileya which also concides with the formal coronation of their baale and they will give land in exchange.all the documents are available for inspection and the family is available for meetings.the total land size for the land at arapagi is 41 acres out of which 41plots belongs to my firm as payment.i am not exchanging mine for car but theirs.

So please,you have absolutely no right to cast such aspersions on my person when it's not as if you made any inquiries and got that sort of impression.and if you must know,exchanging land for car is a very common practise nowadays

Goodluck as you continue to wallow in your immense ignorance
Re: Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki by jaytee01(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delafruita:
I normally don't like to lose my cool especially on an anonymous forum but what sort of buffoon just jumps and types nonsense like this without any iota of suspicion?are you alright at all?what made you decide to type the nonsense you just typed?do you know how insulting it is for someone to just type such nonsense?i have been on this forum for almost 6years and I can say I have done business with quite a number of people.i have sold four of my previous cars on this forum just as I have done real estate deals.you didn't make any contact with me neither did you make any inquiry before typing "scam alert".people like you make me sick

If you must know,my firm "cornell realtors limited" was contracted to sponsor survey plans for several lands around ibeju-lekki and some in igbesa and alapoti area of Ogun state.we have since finished with this survey plans and have started selling and allocating.the omonile sought our aid to get cars for them to ride for ileya which also concides with the formal coronation of their baale and they will give land in exchange.all the documents are available for inspection and the family is available for meetings.the total land size for the land at arapagi is 41 acres out of which 41plots belongs to my firm as payment.i am not exchanging mine for car but theirs.

So please,you have absolutely no right to cast such aspersions on my person when it's not as if you made any inquiries and got that sort of impression.and if you must know,exchanging land for car is a very common practise nowadays

Goodluck as you continue to wallow in your immense ignorance
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki by Delafruita(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
jaytee01:
Rubbish
much as I am tempted to engage further,i think i'd conserve my strenght for much better things and like I said earlier,continue to wallow in your ignorance while others make good use of opportunities that abound in this country.i took a tour of your nairaland profile so it's apparent what you spend your time doing,perhaps you should take a tour of mine.

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki by cmoney22222: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mr man, has the op scamed you before or you have done biz with him and he ran away with your funds. Pls stealth your sword

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki by Teeboy22(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2015
cmoney22222:
Mr man, has the op scamed you before or you have done biz with him and he ran away with your funds. Pls stealth your sword

oga abeg mssg me fr whatsapp
Re: Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki by grandstar(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2015
jaytee01:
Scam Alert

I am aware of such transactions.

My cousin who deals a lot in land in Magboro and Ofada has done several of such transactions. It is nothing new. It even pays to give them cars as it is cheaper than buying it with cash.

I wish I had the cars
Re: Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-lekki by Delafruita(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
available

(1) (Reply)

Buy and Own A secure Land With Government Issued C-OF-O In Lokoja, Kogi State. / Lubricant Blending Factory For Sale (including Tank Farm Site At Onne Port) / Abuja Best Deal- 3bedroom Terrace Duplex- N15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.