Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (86240 Views)

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by drrid(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hungry men killed hungry snake

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by slap1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
ladyF:
Ewwww this is scary and disgusting.

Say no to animal brutality. When I see snakes, I catch them and take them to the zoo. Emulate LadyF and save our animals grin
Like how many have you caught so far? grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by koppa(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omo this kind snake na monster oooo..
Op,so what happened to the lamb please...

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Better chaw
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by favourmic(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
If you're here to read funny comment click like.. grin grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Who eats snakes for crying out loud? Yuck!

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by SimpleVili: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Mike008(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Python
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's a boa constrictor/python.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by valandy99(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
chai. this snake big oo
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Atlantian: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yoruba people know how to eat rubbish. What the Bleep is this disgrace on a world wide web ?

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by phreakabit(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
laurel03:
Obe so in [size=18pt]yoruba[/size] language... (Soup is ready)....
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by goryorhal(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Atlantian:
Yoruba people know how to eat rubbish. What the Bleep is this disgrace on a world wide web ?

You well so ? Na only Yoruba dey chop snake ?
E b like say your brain need new hard-drive ..

10 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by nijanigga: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
dem eat the lamb too?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
ANIMAL RIGHT ABUSE....

AFRICA WILL ALWAYS BE AFRICA
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by eaglechild: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
That is a harmless python.

Why kill it angry
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by harry509: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ikaosunwon:
Boys were not smiling this morning after this snake killed a lamb in my area at Iba town, (along Isheri - Lasu road) Lagos. They ran after it and finally caught it with different types of sticks, machetes & the rest. At the end of the day, it ended in different pots.
delicious meal there. Bt I don't eat snake @ all.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by RichDad1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
chuna1985:
That's a boa constrictor/python.
It's an African Rock Python cool

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by kalufelix(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Na sabrina ah dey see 4 there??
Ah miss that gin mehn!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by millionaireman: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
That is a non-poisonous specie of python, it couldn't have killed that lamb.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Ikaosunwon(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2015

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nyama

Can't imagine myself eating snake.....so disgusting!!!!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by sunnyuche1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nairalanders n snake. undecided
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by penisEnlargmnt: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jamexjulius:
J
which of the space? your signature or the main post?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Mybettingtips(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Anaconda, the smooth skin is characteristic
olodooooo........... anaconda in AfricaThat is a python, anacondas only live in south america.

Nageowild is ur friend stop running away from it.

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by millionaireman: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ikaosunwon:

Una know say that python is not poisonous, that is why una de eat am.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by ajealadick(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Why won't you advocate for this before na, like say if dem give you the snake meat chop, you no go chop.

Snakes are not eaten in my place. It looks disgusting to even think of it
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Its not poisonous but dangerous as it can squeeze, kill and swallow its victim. What was it doing in a residential area, its not as if these guys entered the jungle to hunt it nau. Why are u all talking about killing our animals and so on. It is dangerous, it could have been a small child in place of that lamb you know
chidi2pus:
I bet these hungry niggaz just pounced upon the snake without knowing it was a python - a non poisonous constrictor...
They could have returned it to a nearby wildlife sanctuary but then again , a hungry crowd is an angry crowd angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Oluwafemi1996(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kiree ejo nla!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
where the hell are all this Lagos snakes emerging from?! I thought i was safe from Snakes in Lagos...na wa o

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by BelieveNaija: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Make una look the place way dey cut the snake head the blood don from an angry Lion head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

«««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» / Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.