Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (42748 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by ictmikky(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
All glory to God. This snake was killed this morning by some heroic boys in the neighbourhood.

The snake was first seen yesterday in the house. Different things were done to get rid of it all to no avail. With the hope that the snake had left, the occupants returned and slept overnight only to discover the same snake this morning.

Fortunately, some boys were able to kill it.
(Pictures included)

Cc: Lalasticalala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Larwin(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Clear up yr surrounding nah wink

37 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Elslim: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
we re the snake gang??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by StRichard(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
With that kind of environment, expect more snakes.

29 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by dulux07(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
The snake dey look for greener pastures. tongue

10 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by bkool7(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sallah meat don land
Lala....take,over

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by nero2face: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lol
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by heendrix(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lalasticlala woya gbera

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Larryfest(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
God don bless una pot for this Sallah be dat.
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by thesicilian: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which of you did the snake spend the night with?

6 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Yusfunoble(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

Lala lala la

20 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Franco93: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
And lalasticlala was like

9 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Clear your surrounding . Might not be lucky next time .

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by oviejnr(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
FP worthy, all thanks to Lala cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by jidedavid: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
the moment i saw the Snake thread i quickly comment, cos i know my Lala never disappoint, even though na small snake.

7 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lala.. Your food don ready cheesy cheesy

Check my signature to find out how to start snake business in Nigeria grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by solpat(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na so cheesy

Lala and snakes are like

9 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by agboskipool(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Poisonous snakes (cobra)
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by aziaka111(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
u people did not even ask d snake how was his night b4 killing it.

14 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by CocoaOla: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
huh lala

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by cr7lomo: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Spent the night and then ended up over staying its welcome

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lalasticlala be like cheesy

16 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by leksmedia: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nairalanders are funny. Every time they will be shouting lalasticlala , now that Lalas friend paid you a courtesy visit , this is what you did to him. But meanwhile somewhere in Ota, Lala and seunn are on a bet that this tread will get over 400 comments cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Christane: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
why is ur compound so bushy?? clear ur compound cus it luk dirty mayb a lion or cheetah might be lurking somewhere ...expect a gorilla vry soon

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by johnnyholtby(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ileya go make sense
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by baike: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
God bless lala
bless me
bless nnamdi kanu
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by solid3(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is that how you treat your visitors?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by eraly(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
You should av contacted Simon Keys of "Snake in the City" instead of killing it nah. embarassed
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Dandsome: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Okay. What a way to end the month for lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by temmytopsy1(f): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Singing lala lala lala o lala o lala lala o food is ready

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by moscobabs(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
U
Re: This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House by Jumbus31(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Heroic boys coz of snake, what if they kill lion or elephant?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls / Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.