Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc (25693 Views)

6 Vacancies Opened At Portland Paints And Products Nig. PLC / Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints And Production Nigeria PLC / Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints And Production Nigeria PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Brownville007: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
A leading paints manufacturing company requires for immediate employment the following positions in our listed locations:

Sales Executives

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Experience 3 years Location Abuja, Adamawa, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto Job Field Sales / Marketing
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION

◦Aged between 25 and 35 years.
◦Good interpersonal relationship.
◦Effective communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Business related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
◦At least 3 years of cognate selling experience in reputable organisations.

Invoicing Officers

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Location Abuja, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit

◦Male or Female
◦Aged between 25 and 35 years
◦Good interpersonal relationship
◦Attention to details and numeric competency
◦Computer literacy: Ability to use any Accounting software package is an added advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting or Finance related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.

QUANTITY SURVEYOR

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Experience 3 years Location Lagos Job Field Engineering / Technical
The successful candidate will be in charge of supervising all projects for the company. He is to ensure among other tasks taking measurements, coming up with quotes, liaising with site contractors to ensure good quality of work.

Personnel Specification:

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Quantity Survey in a reputable tertiary institution.
◦Must be a registered member of The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS).
◦At least 3 years of cognate experience in a construction or related industry
◦Ability to travel at short notice to inspect or supervise projects within the country
◦Age should be between 30 to 40 years of age.

data-ad-slot="7239558686">
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Experience 3 years Location Ogun Job Field Engineering / Technical
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager who is the head of factory. He will coordinate both the electrical and mechanical sections of the department and will also be responsible for the effective maintenance of all the machines of the company.

Personnel Specification:

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable tertiary institution
◦At least 3 years of quality maintenance experience in a manufacturing company
◦Age should be between 30 to 40 years.
◦Willingness to travel at short notice to any of the company’s locations.

MAINTENANCE OFFICERS

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Experience 2 years Job Field Engineering / Technical
The role of Maintenance Officers is to move around our various locations within the country to do routine maintenance of our machines. The successful candidates will be reporting to the Maintenance Engineer.

Personnel specification:

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Mechanical or Electrical and Electronic
◦Engineering from reputable institutions.
◦Minimum of two years of experience in similar role
◦Age: 25 to 35 years of age
◦This is a field work; there must be willingness to move round at short notices.

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Experience 3 years Location Ogun Job Field Engineering / Technical
The successful candidate is expected to be in charge of our Research and Development section at the factory. He is to modify existing products and processes or develop new ones along with replacement of row materials to minimize production wastage, reduce cost of existing products and improve quality of products.

Personnel Specification:

◦Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any chemical related disciplined in any reputable tertiary institution
◦Must have worked in a similar role for at least three years in chemical related organization
◦Age: 30 to 40 year of age

Method of Application

All interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply within 2 weeks of this publicatioon to hr@portlandpaintsng.com

Source: www.irise.com.ng/massive-recruitment-at-portland-paints-products-nigeria-plc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
iv applied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2015
dont waste ur money sending me gnld messages cos i wont come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by CR77(f): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Ok on my way.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2015
as you can see, the JOBS have started pouring in.

Sai BaBa

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by DONSMITH123(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2015
ok
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by CR77(f): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2015
cheesy hmmmmm
Tosinayoko:
dont wate ur money sending me gnld messages cos i wont come

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by godwinbatho(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2015
ok..
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by damiloladuke: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2015
thanks for the info

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by allanphash7(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2015
Lol
Tosinayoko:
dont wate ur money sending me gnld messages cos i wont come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Innodon(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by gbaskiboy: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Massive indeed, those with OND can't apply abi, am watching u all from the mango tree

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by sigiyaya(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
I smell scam grin grin grin
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Ndkings1(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Please somone should help me on how to increase the font size of my coments.....thanks
ND Kings the Don

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by saaedlee: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Brownville007:
A leading paints manufacturing company requires for immediate employment the following positions in our listed locations:

Sales Executives

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Experience 3 years Location Abuja, Adamawa, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto Job Field Sales / Marketing

◦Aged between 25 and 35 years.
◦Good interpersonal relationship.
◦Effective communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Business related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
◦At least 3 years of cognate selling experience in reputable organisations.

Invoicing Officers

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Location Abuja, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit

◦Male or Female
◦Aged between 25 and 35 years
◦Good interpersonal relationship
◦Attention to details and numeric competency
◦Computer literacy: Ability to use any Accounting software package is an added advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting or Finance related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.

QUANTITY SURVEYOR

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Experience 3 years Location Lagos Job Field Engineering / Technical
The successful candidate will be in charge of supervising all projects for the company. He is to ensure among other tasks taking measurements, coming up with quotes, liaising with site contractors to ensure good quality of work.

Personnel Specification:

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Quantity Survey in a reputable tertiary institution.
◦Must be a registered member of The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS).
◦At least 3 years of cognate experience in a construction or related industry
◦Ability to travel at short notice to inspect or supervise projects within the country
◦Age should be between 30 to 40 years of age.

data-ad-slot="7239558686">
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER

The successful candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager who is the head of factory. He will coordinate both the electrical and mechanical sections of the department and will also be responsible for the effective maintenance of all the machines of the company.

Personnel Specification:

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable tertiary institution
◦At least 3 years of quality maintenance experience in a manufacturing company
◦Age should be between 30 to 40 years.
◦Willingness to travel at short notice to any of the company’s locations.

MAINTENANCE OFFICERS

Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND Experience 2 years Job Field Engineering / Technical
The role of Maintenance Officers is to move around our various locations within the country to do routine maintenance of our machines. The successful candidates will be reporting to the Maintenance Engineer.

Personnel specification:

◦Minimum of HND/BSc in Mechanical or Electrical and Electronic
◦Engineering from reputable institutions.
◦Minimum of two years of experience in similar role
◦Age: 25 to 35 years of age
◦This is a field work; there must be willingness to move round at short notices.

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

The successful candidate is expected to be in charge of our Research and Development section at the factory. He is to modify existing products and processes or develop new ones along with replacement of row materials to minimize production wastage, reduce cost of existing products and improve quality of products.

Personnel Specification:

◦Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any chemical related disciplined in any reputable tertiary institution
◦Must have worked in a similar role for at least three years in chemical related organization
◦Age: 30 to 40 year of age

Method of Application

All interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply within 2 weeks of this publicatioon to hr@portlandpaintsng.com

Source: www.irise.com.ng/massive-recruitment-at-portland-paints-products-nigeria-plc
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by adedam23(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Abeg, make una no dey disturb me, if tz nt bout IT... Dz country tire me sef
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by rhoseti1(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2015
they already have the list of people they want to employ.....just making this public to make it look like they create job opportunities...don't waste your time applying
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by pretydiva(f): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Make I go dust my cv..@ op pls where is d link 2 apply?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Justicealh3(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Am still holding ND.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Justicealh3(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2015
rhoseti1:
they already have the list of people they want to employ.....just making this public to make it look like they create job opportunities...don't waste your time applying
Discouragers.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by DocAdray(f): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Nice, if true...
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Swagavillage(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2015
good one,let those who are still serving roundup fast and apply..it will be of great help in CV boosting.. now that Buhari has said no scrapping of the NYSC program http://yesreport..com/2015/08/we-will-maintain-nysc-program-buhari.html
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Rizmo(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2015
ok....
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by joystickextendr: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2015
alright
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Ndkings1(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2015
ND Kings the Don
The job is not for people dat did science courses like me too bad and i hate it
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by naijathings(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2015
good one OP.

i wonder what this has to do with anything political.............. some people no just get sense angry
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by ultrazone2(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2015
mm

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by ozy4christ(f): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2015
how I Wish it was teaching job, any way good luck to d applicants
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by mekanaky: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2015
soe:
as you can see, the JOBS have started pouring in.

Sai BaBa
Onye ara. we re talking business, you re talking nonsense
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by mosbiod(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2015
owk
Re: Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc by Ndkings1(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2015
damiloladuke:
thanks for the info

hey[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander / When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.