Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? (25407 Views)

How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement / My Employer Short Paid Me, Please How Can I Recover: Help / I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by KlausMichaelson: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good evening,

Straight to the point. I graduated last year and I am yet to get my statement of result from my school till this day(the fault is from my school). I recently got a job which I am to resume this new month. So I perused through the letter and found out that I am to show a proof of my degree. Already, my Employer knows that I am a recent graduate but I didn't explain the part of Statement of result.

Please how do I go about this?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Rickmann: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Straight to the point. I graduated last year and I am yet to get my statement of result from my school till this day(the fault is from my school). I recently got a job which I am to resume this new month. So I perused through the letter and found out that I am to show a proof of my degree. Already, my Employer knows that I am a recent graduate but I didn't explain the part of Statement of result.

Just be open and truthful about it to him.
If the job's yours, you ll get it...

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Truvelisback(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Give them ur School Mgt Phone numbers for them to call and confirm.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by KlausMichaelson: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rickmann:

Just be open and truthful about it to him.
If the job's yours, you ll get it...

Alright. Thanks a lot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by KlausMichaelson: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Give them ur School Mgt Phone numbers for them to call and confirm.

Alright. Thanks. I'll do just that if they persist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by tobillionaire(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
School ID Card, Docket you used to write your final exams or 1st semester of your final year result... They can even log in to your portal to confirm

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by GideonG(m): 1:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Show printed copies of semester results

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Lordsagna: 4:27am On Apr 02, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Hi Klaus, how's the miklelsons doing? Is your brother Elijah still in new Orleans? What about Rebecca and kol.
I visited your daughter hope in mystic falls but her magic is growing deep each day....i think the hollow is back .

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by KlausMichaelson: 5:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Lordsagna:

Hi Klaus, how's the miklelsons doing? Is your brother Elijah still in new Orleans? What about Rebecca and kol.
I visited your daughter hope in mystic falls but her magic is growing deep each day....i think the hollow is back .

I will unlish my terror on you if I hear you visit Hope again. Stay away from that innocent girl.

Anyways, the Michaelsons are all doing great. Yes, Elijah is still at new Orleans same as Gerald. Rebecca got married to Gerald and now pregnant. Kol is doing great.
grin grin grin grin

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by gaddafe(m): 5:28am On Apr 02, 2022
KlausMichaelson:

Alright. Thanks. I'll do just that if they persist.

Oga you don't need those nonsense mentioned above. You are not the first in this type of situation. If for any reason your employer begins to doubt you being a graduate, producing ID cards and all that is meaningless because even some dropout have these.

What you are to do is to go back to your school, since you say the fault is theirs. Go to the exams and records department and get a letter confirming you as a graduate but for whatever reason not been issued certificate. The letter is usually addressed as "To whom it may concern". I know someone who screened in immigration recruitment using this method.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Lordsagna: 5:44am On Apr 02, 2022
KlausMichaelson:

I will unlish my terror on you if I hear you visit Hope again. Stay away from that innocent girl.

Anyways, the Michaelsons are all doing great. Yes, Elijah is still at new Orleans same as Gerald. Rebecca got married to Gerald and now pregnant. Kol is doing great.
grin grin grin grin

So you think hope is still innocent. Well I'm trying each day to win her heart and help her control her magic.
Wow,. It's great to hear Gerrard and Rebecca are married.
Kol and Davina Claire are also planning their wedding ceremony in the french quarters
I missed new Orleans tho

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Cashio(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Lordsagna:

So you think hope is still innocent. Well I'm trying each day to win her heart and help her control her magic.
Wow,. It's great to hear Gerrard and Rebecca are married.
Kol and Davina Claire are also planning their wedding ceremony in the french quarters
I missed new Orleans tho
you guys just brought back memories...now I want to watch Klaus again..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Oblongata: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Get a ‘To whom it may concern’ from your school.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by layycon: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Get a letter or something from your school with the school stamp or crest or something. This is enough proof that you are a graduate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by slawormiir: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
You ain't got nothing to proove son

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Iceiscold: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tell am n hope he/she believes

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by SultanOfPuna: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tell your Boss..
You cant get ur certificate
That Russian Air Force bomb your school

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by MITCHELL96: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Just tell your employer to have patience, that your school is the one delaying you.

Life is all about patience and time

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by FalseProphet1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Give him the number of your prophet to him and it would be solved.

This I have seen

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lordsagna:

KlausMichaelson:

grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Skyfornia(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
The last time I applied for a job and they requested for my results/certificates was 20 years ago...most employers will request for your CV or cover letter only. Unless they suspect you or you look incompetent, that's when they might request to see your certificates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Mikelarteta(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
By how best you can do things differently from others.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by pocohantas(f): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lol. Your school didn’t give you that temporary transcript that shows your grade from 100L to final year? Anyway, if they didn’t, a printout from your online portal and ID card should suffice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Franchise21(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Get a Letterhead Paper To Whom It May Concern from ur departmental Head

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by ikorodureporta: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin
Present yr nepa bill certificate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Danielle09: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
cool
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by fullybackk: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Orisirisi
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Franchise21:
Get a Letterhead Paper To Whom It May Concern from ur departmental HOD
END OF THREAD

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by ignis: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
gaddafe:

Oga you don't need those nonsense mentioned above. You are not the first in this type of situation. If for any reason your employer begins to doubt you being a graduate, producing ID cards and all that is meaningless because even some dropout have these.

What you are to do is to go back to your school, since you say the fault is theirs. Go to the exams and records department and get a letter confirming you as a graduate but for whatever reason not been issued certificate. The letter is usually addressed as "To whom it may concern". I know someone who screened in immigration recruitment using this method.

The only reasonable advice here so far...

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by posty56: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=]School ID Card, Docket you used to write your final exams or 1st semester of your final year result... They can even log in to your portal to confirm [/quote]
Re: How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
KlausMichaelson:
Good evening,

Get a letter from your HOD as proof...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal University, Otuoke Recruitment - Academic Staff (28 Positions) / 18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / Best CV Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.