Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? (58805 Views)

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / Fully Coded Armed Guy's Stole The Worst Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by MickzyDonald: 7:45am On May 20, 2021
It's very funny and shocking finding people talk or conspire against you when they don't know you are well aware of their conversation, so here are some pictures I've got that cracked my ribs grin grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Barbiturate(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2021
My mom and my sis!

They usually talk so much about me when they wake up in the morning. I'll just be listening and be forming sleep.

Mom: Did he eat last night?
Sis:. No. I asked him and he said he wasn't hungry. He was crying silently inside last night.
Mom; is he the only one without a job? Abi, what is all this nonsense Ok, maybe I'll call his brother to come o, that he wants to kill himself o.

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 20, 2021
He's asleep.
No he is not let's postpone it till tomorrow
No o. Konji will kill me. Open joor he is asleep
How do you know
When he is asleep he snores.

My people I don't snore but as a bad guy I started snoring small small. The stupid roommate gave me a cue and as a brother-in-kpekus I obeyed. My brother na so I force snore for over 45 minutes. The stupid boy don drink plenty OPA eyin he no gree cum.

463 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Shedrack777: 8:11am On May 20, 2021
let him be deep in sleep so that we can Bleep hard (they're already romancing by then).

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2021
Lit my kpoli as I read people's experience grin

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by shitshappen(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2021
One day I overheard my elder brother discussing his sexcapes with his friend. I was still very young ( maybe 12yrs) and thought my brother was a decent young adult. Me that was pretending to be asleep so he will not bug me with his plenty errands, I kuku slept off from there.

200 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by lalasticlala(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2021
Lol. The first one is quite funny

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Mandela27: 1:49pm On May 20, 2021
Med o

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by iamyemiakins(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2021
I see truth and lies on this thread.
This I have seen grin

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nickymezor(f): 10:04pm On May 20, 2021
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by adonnaiii: 9:55pm On May 21, 2021
lols. I can imaging the scare on the girl's face will be hilarious

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by SteveDav44: 1:20am On May 24, 2021
My girlfriend everyday hiding a pictures of Robert Pattison in my room. Every. Day.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Reex12(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2021
grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Skyfornia(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2021
grin If only lalasticlala will come and tell his own story.

One time I had a visitor, she slept over and by midnight I saw her going through my things, she thought I was sleeping. She took my gold chain and hid inside her bag, I just kept quiet.

By morning when she was planning to leave, as soon as she entered the bathroom to freshen up, I opened her bag and took my chain back..

Cause of that I didn't bother to give her tfare, lied to her that I'll transfer some money to her..

She didn't bother much bout the tfare cause in her mind she already have the gold chain grin

I don't know how she must have felt after discovering the chain is no longer in her bag...she never called me again and I never bothered too

602 Likes 46 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Theboy21: 3:23pm On May 30, 2021
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by 5ine: 4:49pm On May 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Mitsurugi(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2021
He's asleep Aunty. Yes, I put the holes in his condom. I'll make sure we f.ck when he wakes up. angry

22 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by updatedws: 4:50pm On May 30, 2021
People I called friends judging my matter quietly. it was back then in school.

meanwhile, visit the site below for free scholarships abroad

www.schoolupdate.com.ng

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2021
Na them. What are you forming to be asleep for? You be spy? What kind of paranoia is that?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by sylve11: 4:50pm On May 30, 2021
@ op, that ''make una finish am'' got me laughing hard. i can relate to that grin cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by baddosky1: 4:50pm On May 30, 2021
Nothing

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by smile11s(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2021
I will be back to read comments

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by talk2hb1(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2021
Nothing,
I heard Nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by moscobabs(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2021
She asked my friend for quicky and I pretended as if I heard nothing until I visit them with Cutlass in the bathroom while on doggy grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by olisaEze(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2021
Just here to read the comments. grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Ugandatales: 4:51pm On May 30, 2021
They were planning to kill me. I'm just joking o grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by tendyjohn(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Prosperous111(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2021
Share the meat grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.