Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. (1147 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by osile2012: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stephanie Rose has said she will rather burn in hell than worship GOD. Also refering to GOD as a monster. To me, its either she is seeking attention or frustrated.

She sighted some verses in the bible and claims GOD is the devil. We seem to forget that GOD is not quarreling with the devil.Even when the devil appeared to tempt JESUS after the 40 days fast, there was no fight. Gods word is final, the devil rebelled and judgement was pronounced. The devil had to establish his own kingdom above the earth.

So it goes in this manner.

The Kingdom of GOD (Heaven which is above all)

Principalities and powers in High places (above the earth)

The earth where man dwells.

This is why when daniel prayed, the answers were hijacked at the realm above the earth. Christians operate physically on earth, but have access to the kingdom above that of darkness. This position is through christ, that gives the ability to access the presence of GOD and change things that have been planned in the kingdom of Darkness. In the kingdom of darkness, their plans are written with pencil, those who have access the kingdom of heaven can erase plans made in the kingdom of darkness and rewrite them.

-Ephesians 1:20-22-
which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church.

She also spoke about the evil things done by GOD. GOD said in his word that all powers belong to him, this includes the one used by the devil. We are made in the image of GOD, this means that GOD can get angry, he can be happy. Like a father will get angry and discipline his child, so does he. Fathers discipline their children because they are older and know better.

GODS love for his compels him to discipline them, this is because he does not want them to fall into the dangers ahead. A father would spank a child for playing with fire in the house, this is a preventive measure against the danger ahead. So GOD uses his powers to discipline those he cares about sometimes.

The bible tells us that the devil still appears in the presence of GOD to accuse the brethren. This can be seen in the case of JOB where GOD and the devil had a conversation .

GOD is like an Internet service Provider (ISP). He provides internet for both those that use it for genuine purposes and those that use it for fraud. All powers come from him.

1 Like

Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by ladyF(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by davien(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
What would you call someone who slaughters his son to forgive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by osile2012: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
davien:

A king set a rule, that anyone in his kingdom who violates will die. A servant violated and was sentenced . While the servant is awaiting the execution date, he deceives the kings son to violate.In other for the king to ensure he does not break his word, he takes on the body of his son and is executed. Pays the prices and returns to his throne, keeps the blood he shed as human as an evidence that his sons(childrens ) debt has been paid. Now the kings children are free but the servant will still be executed at the appointed time .
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by davien(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
osile2012:

A king set a rule, that anyone in his kingdom who violates will die. A servant violated and was sentenced . While the servant is awaiting the execution date, he deceives the kings son to violate.In other for the king to ensure he does not break his word, he takes on the body of his son and is executed. Pays the prices and returns to his throne, keeps the blood he shed as human as an evidence that his sons(childrens ) debt has been paid. Now the kings children are free but the servant will still be executed at the appointed time .
Does that answer my question of what a man who kills his son to forgive someone is called?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
A loving god who sends his acclaimmed loved ones to hell for not obeying his orders but teaches us to forgive whoever wrong us is called what?

Slowpoke? Barbarian? As$hole?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by Maamin(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:

First does this someone exist to you? undecided

Not really slaughter, but Justice served in love..plus he raised him up back from the dead and gave him a name above every other name and a throne by his right hand, judging all things on earth, beneath the earth and above. Stop beating yourself up..is a win win situation for the believers.

You atheists try way too hard to disregard a none existing God.

E no exist e no exist, but u still dey antagonise and talk bad about am.

E no sweet e no sweet but you don chop the food finish. grin
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by davien(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Maamin:

First does this someone exist to you? undecided
Nope, it's the followers that keep bringing it up publicly and demanding everyone believe them when they have no justification for that..

Not really slaughter, but Justice served in love..plus he raised him up back from the dead and gave him a name above every other name and a throne by his right hand, judging all things on earth, beneath the earth and above. Stop beating yourself up..is a win win situation for the believers.
If killing ones son to forgive is justice served in love why don't we run out judiciary systems in such a manner?..and how can I verify that anyone resurrected?...because you just believe it because the bible said so...

You atheists try way too hard to disregard a none existing God.
And the funny thing is it doesn't take much to do it, just questions like the one I asked would have you scrambling 20-30 random verses..

E no exist e no exist, but u still dey antagonise and talk bad about am.
Yes, but what reaction would you expect from the people who willingly insist I believe the same crazy beliefs they do?

E no sweet e no sweet but you don chop the food finish. grin
Meaningless fodder..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by malvisguy212: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
were did it say , God slaughter his son to forgive ? Dint the bible say Jesus is ALIVE and live for evermore ?
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by davien(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
were did it say , God slaughter his son to forgive ? Dint the bible say Jesus is ALIVE and live for evermore ?
So is Jesus in human form on earth now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by malvisguy212: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2015
krattoss:
A loving god who sends his acclaimmed loved ones to hell for not obeying his orders but teaches us to forgive whoever wrong us is called what?

Slowpoke? Barbarian? As$hole?
actually, does who go to hell go there because of the choice they make, now can you provide a verse from the bible were it say God send people to hell?
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by malvisguy212: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
So is Jesus in human form on earth now?
Jesus ressurecte, appear to his disciple and more than 500 apostles flesh and blood before he was taken to heaven.
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by malvisguy212: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2015
osile2012:
Stephanie Rose has said she will rather burn in hell than worship GOD. Also refering to GOD as a monster. To me, its either she is seeking attention or frustrated.

She sighted some verses in the bible and claims GOD is the devil. We seem to forget that GOD is not quarreling with the devil.Even when the devil appeared to tempt JESUS after the 40 days fast, there was no fight. Gods word is final, the devil rebelled and judgement was pronounced. The devil had to establish his own kingdom above the earth.

So it goes in this manner.

The Kingdom of GOD (Heaven which is above all)

Principalities and powers in High places (above the earth)

The earth where man dwells.

This is why when daniel prayed, the answers were hijacked at the realm above the earth. Christians operate physically on earth, but have access to the kingdom above that of darkness. This position is through christ, that gives the ability to access the presence of GOD and change things that have been planned in the kingdom of Darkness. In the kingdom of darkness, their plans are written with pencil, those who have access the kingdom of heaven can erase plans made in the kingdom of darkness and rewrite them.

-Ephesians 1:20-22-
which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church.

She also spoke about the evil things done by GOD. GOD said in his word that all powers belong to him, this includes the one used by the devil. We are made in the image of GOD, this means that GOD can get angry, he can be happy. Like a father will get angry and discipline his child, so does he. Fathers discipline their children because they are older and know better.

GODS love for his compels him to discipline them, this is because he does not want them to fall into the dangers ahead. A father would spank a child for playing with fire in the house, this is a preventive measure against the danger ahead. So GOD uses his powers to discipline those he cares about sometimes.

The bible tells us that the devil still appears in the presence of GOD to accuse the brethren. This can be seen in the case of JOB where GOD and the devil had a conversation .

GOD is like an Internet service Provider (ISP). He provides internet for both those that use it for genuine purposes and those that use it for fraud. All powers come from him.
I read the thread, she quote ALL the verses out of context, you cannot explained a book using just a SINGLE sentence, she quote the verses were God carry out his judgement on the unbelievers and she leave were the verses were their evil deed are mention.

"You shall not behave thus toward the
LORD your God, for every abominable
act which the LORD hates they have
done for their gods; for they even
burn their sons and daughters in the
fire to their gods. ( Deuteronomy 12:31)

The wickedness of these people is
confirmed in other verses of the Bible.
So we see that these people are not quite as innocent as the atheists would like you to believe. The fact that these people practiced child sacrifice is also confirmed in the secular writings of the Greeks.
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by Maamin(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Nope, it's the followers that keep bringing it up publicly and demanding everyone believe them when they have no justification for that..

And does this followers have a gun to your head to believe them? Who is to be blamed if your narrow mindedness could not perceive any justification for that?

If killing ones son to forgive is justice served in love why don't we run out judiciary systems in such a manner?..and how can I verify that anyone resurrected?...because you just believe it because the bible said so...

We can't run our judiciary system in such manner because the debt has been paid already..plus the divine laws are not similar to earthly ones. And how do I believe that no one resurrected because you just said it and it is so...

And the funny thing is it doesn't take much to do it, just questions like the one I asked would have you scrambling 20-30 random verses..

No! it really takes much from you rather, self conviction, internal guilt and frustration, bitter about none existing entithy, spiritually starved, confused on purpose of living etc I could go on and on. I dont need scramble 20-30 verses..absolutely no need for that. wink

Yes, but what reaction would you expect from the people who willingly insist I believe the same crazy beliefs they do?

And for the umpteenth time does any of these people have a gun to your head to believe their crazy beliefs?

Meaningless fodder..

For a thoughtless mind.. grin
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by davien(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus ressurecte, appear to his disciple and more than 500 apostles flesh and blood before he was taken to heaven.
All claimed in the bible written by christians...not on historical records.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
actually, does who go to hell go there because of the choice they make, now can you provide a verse from the bible were it say God send people to hell?

Matthew 5:22
22But I say to you that whoever is angry
with his brother without a cause shall be
in danger of the judgment. And whoever
says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger
of the council. But whoever says, ‘You
fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

29If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it
out and cast it from you; for it is more
profitable for you that one of your members
perish, than for your whole body to be cast
into hell.

I know u. U will go any lenght to twist even if it means scrambling the words or reading upside down in other to prove or defend ur skyfairyhydra headed mummy monster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by malvisguy212: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2015
krattoss:

Matthew 5:22
22But I say to you that whoever is angry
with his brother without a cause shall be
in danger of the judgment. And whoever
says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger
of the council. But whoever says, ‘You
fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

29If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it
out and cast it from you; for it is more
profitable for you that one of your members
perish, than for your whole body to be cast
into hell.

I know u. U will go any lenght to twist even if it means scrambling the words or reading upside down in other to prove or defend ur skyfairyhydra headed mummy monster
and the verse say God will put people to hell ? So whoever shall say fool will be in danger of hell mean God will put people to hell ? Let me tell you the truth

God will only say DEPART from me, and you will be left together with satan who will TAKE you together with him to his destination, you will followed who you obey , those who obey God will followed him and those who obey satan will followed satan, as a matter of fact , God did not even create hell for human, hell was created for satan and his demons.
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by malvisguy212: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
All claimed in the bible written by christians...not on historical records.
first ,you used the bible to make your case and when I used it to debunked your claimed, your excuse was the bible is "historical on record" then why did you used it to make your argument in the first place?
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
and the verse say God will put people to hell ? So whoever shall say fool will be in danger of hell mean God will put people to hell ? Let me tell you the truth

God will only say DEPART from me, and you will be left together with satan who will TAKE you together with him to his destination, you will followed who you obey , those who obey God will followed him and those who obey satan will followed satan, as a matter of fact , God did not even create hell for human, hell was created for satan and his demons.

but u guys been saying ur god works in mysterious ways, how come u now knw his ways..

Are u his personal adviser..

I knw u may disclaim this but i will be waiting for ur future posts which u will claim ur god works in mysterious ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by davien(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
first ,you used the bible to make your case and when I used it to debunked your claimed, your excuse was the bible is "historical on record" then why did you used it to make your argument in the first place?
I cited the bible and asked for an objective evaluation of that situation...like saying is it okay for superman to keep arresting lex luthor?

So is it okay for a father to kill his son to forgive?
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by malvisguy212: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
I cited the bible and asked for an objective evaluation of that situation...like saying is it okay for superman to keep arresting lex luthor?

So is it okay for a father to kill his son to forgive?
believe in the bible or not, is non of my business.

You guys keep on saying God kill his son, but the bible never say so its was the Roman who killed him , what God did was a plan of salvation before the world was.
Re: Responding To Stephanie Rose-GOD is not a monster. by davien(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
believe in the bible or not, is non of my business.

You guys keep on saying God kill his son, but the bible never say so its was the Roman who killed him , what God did was a plan of salvation before the world was.

So why wasn't god smart enough to just forgive without human sacrifice?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Somone Fearfully Postponing Wedding Date Might Just Need To Read This / HELP!!! What Is The Meaning Of This? / The Last Chapter Of Gospel Of Barnabas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.