Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. (996 Views)

Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by scarred9jan(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by Esdb3: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
They have started opening up. When I said there were aliens some people mocked me. Everything Nasa has been telling you and I is fake! There is life on other planets! Aliens exist and the powers that be of this earth has been secretly working with them in exchange for technology. Those acts you watched in V series, Star Trek, Star Wars are not just movies. There are aliens! And this planet is rolling with the bad ones; the reptoids.
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by trapQ: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
You are right my dear. There was a man who expose the U.S govt, saying they worked with aliens and few days later he was assinated. He provided proof with pictures. Can't remember his name now but I'd drop it here tomorrow.
Esdb3:
They have started opening up. When I said there were aliens some people mocked me. Everything Nasa has been telling you and I is fake! There is life on other planets! Aliens exist and the powers that be of this earth has been secretly working with them in exchange for technology. Those acts you watched in V series, Star Trek, Star Wars are not just movies. There are aliens! And this planet is rolling with the bad ones; the reptoids.
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by Esdb3: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
trapQ:
You are right my dear. There was a man who expose the U.S govt, saying they worked with aliens and few days later he was assinated. He provided proof with pictures. Can't remember his name now but I'd drop it here tomorrow.

I'll be glad if you do.
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by sonmvayina(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Can we handle the information?...somethings are better kept under wraps..
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by Esdb3: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
scarred9jan:
For you Catholics and theist alike ........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3184769/We-not-says-Vatican-Pope-s-chief-astronomer-says-alien-life-exists-unlikely-visited-Jesus.html

What the heck do you mean by for theists and catholics. You don't believe?
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by trapQ: 4:41am On Aug 05, 2015
Phil Schneider wink
Esdb3:

I'll be glad if you do.
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2015
trapQ:
Phil Schneider wink

Give us a link to his story.
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by trapQ: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Here

www.burlingtonnews.net/schneider.html
Jagoon:

Give us a link to his story.
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by trapQ: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Pleasure
Jagoon:

Thanx
Re: We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. by Esdb3: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
trapQ:
Phil Schneider wink
Muah. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Statistics On Violence, Rape, Terror, Sharia, ISIS, And Welfare / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife In A Old Peugeot 504, Throwback Photo / Christian Cannibals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.