Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons (6256 Views)

Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! / Nigeria Vs Mexico:U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter-Final (1 - 0) FULL TIME! / Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons by HNIC(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2009
dayokanu:

Can things get worse for Bayern

Lucio injured,
van Buyten has to attend to family issues in Belgium.
Altintop and Borowski doubtful,
Lahm and Ribery picked up knocks yesterday and we are battling to get them fit,
Toni is trying to gain match fitness,
Klose definitely out for at least 3 weeks more

Maybe I need to get dressed for the game sad sad sad sad sad
@ dayo
excuses don begin.
May I say that the Arsenal has never had our first 11 fit all season.
One player or the other is injured!
Anyway sha, no excuses ooh, you had the january window to buy superstars grin grin
Re: 2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons by A40(m): 2:45am On Apr 07, 2009
dayokanu:

Can things get worse for Bayern

Lucio injured,
van Buyten has to attend to family issues in Belgium.
Altintop and Borowski doubtful,
Lahm and Ribery picked up knocks yesterday and we are battling to get them fit,
Toni is trying to gain match fitness,
Klose definitely out for at least 3 weeks more

Maybe I need to get dressed for the game sad sad sad sad sad
See you next year grin grin
Re: 2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons by dayokanu(m): 4:04am On Apr 07, 2009
Lucio is out confirmed.

Its getting interesting by the day

Man Utd vs Porto = Porto

Villareal vs Arsenal = Villareal

Barcelona vs Bayern = Bayern

Liverpool vs Chelsea = Liverpool (On a toss of coin)

HNIC, So who remains if all those players are out?
Re: 2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons by omogidi234(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2009
Its written all over. United to meet chelsea again in the final.
Re: 2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons by omogidi234(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2009
Unmited will defeat Porto/Arsenal/Villareal and face Barca/chelsea in the final.
Re: 2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons by Zero2(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
when i said that barca was going to defeat bayern so many said i was talking rubish. I said that ribery would become a defender in the clash, they also said that i have time to type rubish. Shame to all those who predicted bayern will qualify for the semi final. It is true that it is not yet over but i am very sure that it is over because we are still going to defeat bayern away. Barca play better away than home, thus if barca could defeat beyern 4-0 at home then barca could score bayern more goals playing away. I know it's not going to be easy but all i know is that barca will defeat bayern again. It is obvious that the champions league belongs to barcelona for they deserve it. I don't support barca for any other reason but for the simple reason that they play the best football on earth. Barcelona is going to do more harm to chealse than they've done to bayern if they meet in semi. Chealse could take the greatest defeat of their lives if they are not very careful. barca is going to crush any club that will get to the final at rome be it man u, porto, villarrel or arsenal. Send this warning to all club managers that will make it to the semi that LIONEL MESSI now wears LIONEL and no longer MESSI thus there is no space for mercy at all. They should also watch out for INIESTA and XAVI they for they are the play makers. INIESTA is just too much. HENRY and ETO are very much ready to score as many goals they could get. All i want to hear is MESSI this guy is simply the best player at the moment. Barca is too hot chealse be warned!!! barca 4 live.
Re: 2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons by propheyo: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2009
zero2, u have said it all. Barsa till eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf: I Thank God, NFF For My Recall To Super Eagles, Set To Assist Rohr / Super Falcons Are Out Of The Olympics / Xavi Vs Pirlo Vs Scholes; Who Is The Best Passer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.