Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Do Africans Have Panic Attacks? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Africans Have Panic Attacks? (413 Views)

Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. / Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know / How To Manage Anxiety And Panic Attacks During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Africans Have Panic Attacks? by kay29000(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
I was doing a little research on great people and depression, and 'panic attack' kept coming up. I looked it up, and although I have always dealt with anxiety disorder, depression and stuff like that, I don't really understand the panic attack thing. I googled it, and it seems like something that only happens to white people.

Do Africans have panic attacks?

(1) (Reply)

They Should Have To Know Her I Don't Think That / Healthy Assets You Most Posses To Win Miss World / How Can You Overcome Infertility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.