Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch (910 Views)

Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Krossbow123: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
An undergraduate of a college of education in Oyo State, Olajide Ajayi, has been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command for attempting to kill his niece, who is also his school mate, by cutting her throat.

The suspect was accused of slitting the throat of Opeyemi Ajala, over payment of N47,000 school fee.

The victim was said to have given her Automated Teller Machine card to the suspect to collect N47,000 and help her pay the sum to her school account as school fee.

It was alleged that Ajayi used the money to buy clothes for himself and spend the rest on other things.

After failing to give a teller to his niece on demand, the suspect began to avoid his niece but when he could no longer bear the pressure on him to produce the money or the teller, he decided to kill her to mask his track.

To actualise his plan, he allegedly went to his victim’s house with a knife and tip-toed into her room.

After overpowering her, he was said to have slit the throat but unknown to him, Ajala did not die.

The suspect said, “I collected the money, but I spent it. When the pressure from her was too much, and there was no way I could get the money to pay her back, I decided to kill her. One night, I went to her house with a sharp knife to kill her.

“I got to her house at about 8pm; when I entered the room, I locked the door and pinned her head down on the bed. I did not allow her to shout. Then, I brought out the knife and slit her throat. When blood started gushing out and she was unconscious, I thought she was dead and I escaped.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Katsina, said the lady survived the attack miraculously, adding that she had been taken to the University College of Hospital, Ibadan, for treatment.

The police commissioner stated, “The lady managed to pick her mobile telephone a few minutes after the attack and called one of her neighbours, who informed the police.

“The suspect will be charged to court soon.”
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by BRIGHTTAZ: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
J
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Young03(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
aru
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by domopps(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmmmmm! Holy ghost fire

Cheeeeers
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by BRIGHTTAZ: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by kennynelcon(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Opeyemi bu onye umengwu.
Mana Ahu adigh Ajayi

Evil is no news in our new world.
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by prestige2013: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Just because of 47k you want to kill- your niece. Blood is thicker than water I do hear but your is lighter than air.

1 Like

Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Pierocash(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
No be Yoruba, na their way.criminals!

1 Like

Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by doublewisdom: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Violence everywhere since Buhari became president. God help us o!
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Jannie1999(f): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
So heartless wat will it take just to tell her everytin or even make up a story for her
Na Wa Oo

1 Like

Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Aromas: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
doublewisdom:
Violence everywhere since Buhari became president. God help us o!
So na clueless jona tenure bring peace abi? Beta wake up 4rm ur slump dis era of change 4d betterment of all. we say NO! to era impunity again.
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Aromas: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pierocash:
No be Yoruba, na their way.criminals!
Mhennn luk @dis baby factory pikin laying insult to Yoruba's. Well I no blame u sha.
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Youngsage: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Geez! Unbeeliievaablleeeee
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Yustash001(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Devilish man...
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Demmocrats(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by Ninilowo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ha! "The suspect will be charged to court soon" ke? Or the suspect will be hung soon.
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by hakeem4(m): 12:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Haaaaaa wickedness
Re: Student Embezzles Niece’s School Fee, Slits Her Throat - Punch by drey076(m): 1:40am On Aug 05, 2015
wickedness undecided

(1) (Reply)

Atakumosa Market Ilesha On Fire / NSCDC Officers Shoot Policeman While Ferrying Stolen Fuel / Pilot Who Flew The Airplanes That Crashed On 9/11 Blows The Whistle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.