Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Khloe Kardashian Strips Down For Cover Shoot Of Women’s Health… And Calls Ex Lam - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Khloe Kardashian Strips Down For Cover Shoot Of Women’s Health… And Calls Ex Lam (675 Views)

Singer, 9ice All Shades Of Cuteness For HG2 Magazine Cover Shoot / Face Of Lam 2016 Online Contest Finalists Unveiled Choose Your Top 20 / Khloe kardashian is an Igbo Girl lol. Here is WHY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Strips Down For Cover Shoot Of Women’s Health… And Calls Ex Lam by oyinremie: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Khloe Kardashian admits in a new interview that all of her hard work is part of a revenge plot.

Covering the new issue of Women’s Health the 31-year-old wears nothing but an unbuttoned top and panties (without a bra) as she reveals her motivations for getting in shape.

Talking about the challenges of beginning a workout regime, she said: ‘The first 45 days you’re like, “F**k this s**t.” You’re exhausted, you’re sore, and I actually felt fatter because I was swollen.’

Full article - http://www.aderemisblog.com.ng/2015/08/khloe-kardashian-strips-down-for-cover-shoot-of-womens-health-and-calls-ex-lamar-odom-the-love-of-my-life.html

For More Fashion/Lifestyle posts; check out - http://www.aderemisblog.com.ng/category/fashionlifestyle

Re: Khloe Kardashian Strips Down For Cover Shoot Of Women’s Health… And Calls Ex Lam by Davidson267(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Human Hair Sales!!! / Ladies, What Do You Think About Calamansi Lotion / Phonewords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.