Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Can YOU Find A Buyer Of YAMS Abroad? We Can Discuss Terms... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can YOU Find A Buyer Of YAMS Abroad? We Can Discuss Terms... (332 Views)

‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / Tony Elumelu Buying Yams At A Market Place (Photos) / Can YOU Find A Buyer Of YAMS Abroad? We Can Discuss Terms... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can YOU Find A Buyer Of YAMS Abroad? We Can Discuss Terms... by makyegh(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
If you are reading this it means you think you can make it happen, so I will cut to the Chase.
If you know you can make thi$ onnection happen in Asia, Europe, North America or Africa, each out to me, I'm
Available on 08095941938. Txt, Whatsapp, call or post useful relevant comments here, if however you choose to prank, your welcome. I will not oblige myself to respond.
Expectantly waiting for responses

(1) (Reply)

Effective And Amazing Body Butter / Dollar Weakens Against Commodity-linked Currencies / Three Steps To Create Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.