Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation (2479 Views)

How I Got A Job / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times / Just Got A Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by TaymmyT: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello All,

Thanks to Nairaland, I just got a job at Yaba area. A good one to be precise.

But the bone of contention now is how to get a place 2stay pending wen I wi rent an apartment.
Please house I need a vry urgent help on dis! I dnt mind paying d person dat help me out..cox I stay at hamadiyah and imagin the stress I will be going thru evryde and even the Tfare frm hamadiyah to Yaba evryday is like #800..

Please my fellow Nairalanders, I will be glad to welcome any help concerning this accommodation of a tin as I jus Don't know wat to do for now, am just confuse.

Pls anybody dat stays around shomolu, folaagoro, ojuelegba, oyingbo, onipanu, mushin, isolo, or oshodi shu pls help me with diz.

Thanks to everybody that wish to help me in advance..

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by lekkie073(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
If u can pay I can get u a place.....
BTW I have a room to let at ojuelegba and its not really expensive
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by TaymmyT: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2015
lekkie073:
If u can pay I can get u a place.....
BTW I have a room to let at ojuelegba and its not really expensive

@lekkie073, adon send u mail, pls reply and let's communicate.

Pls I wi be vry glad, note dat my stay is jus for 3months b4 I get my own apartment.
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by lekkie073(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
TaymmyT:

@lekkie073, adon send u mail, pls reply and let's communicate.

Pls I wi be vry glad, note dat my stay is jus for 3months b4 I get my own apartment.
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by TaymmyT: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2015
thanks for the number lekkio73, i wi definitely call you once i load my fone.
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by TaymmyT: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
please someone shu help on this nah!!!

@least i got the job thru the help of you people.

please everybody should just come to my rescue here, i spend #1600 to and fro everyday from my office to hamadiyah
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Who is helping this nigga embarassed
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by Iykolysis: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
@TaymmyT please be careful...ooo before some oloshe scam you. They are carefully reading ur body language to know exactly where to nail you. Put your desperation under checks. one love!

post=36679260]please someone shu help on this nah!!!

@least i got the job thru the help of you people.

please everybody should just come to my rescue here, i spend #1600 to and fro everyday from my office to hamadiyah[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by dapotemi: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
TaymmyT:
thanks for the number lekkio73, i wi definitely call you once i load my fone.

Ok pm me, lemme see wat we can worked out.
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by dominique(f): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Which Ahmadiyya are you talking about? The one on Lagos-Abeokuta express way? How on earth are you possibly spending so much on transport when you're not travelling? N150 gets you to oshodi, N150 or 200 gets you to Yaba. Even if you spend extra to get to the destination, it cant be more than N100. You don't have to exaggerate to get more sympathy, you could easily get busted.

I know of people that stay in the interior of Sango ota and work in Yaba, Ikoyi, Vi etc. Just plan your timing and go for cheaper transport options. It's not advisable to look for accommodation from strangers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by CHM11: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
dominique:
Which Ahmadiyya are you talking about? The one on Lagos-Abeokuta express way? How on earth are you possibly spending so much on transport when you're not travelling? N150 gets you to oshodi, N150 or 200 gets you to Yaba. Even if you spend extra to get to the destination, it cant be more than N100. You don't have to exaggerate to get more sympathy, you could easily get busted.

I know of people that stay in the interior of San go and work in Yaba, Ikoyi, Vi etc. Just plan your timing and go for cheaper transport options. It's not advisable to look for accommodation from strangers.
Are you preferring solution to his problem?
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by Jaypea98: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2015
TaymmyT:
Hello All,

Thanks to Nairaland, I just got a job at Yaba area. A good one to be precise.

But the bone of contention now is how to get a place 2stay pending wen I wi rent an apartment.
Please house I need a vry urgent help on dis! I dnt mind paying d person dat help me out..cox I stay at hamadiyah and imagin the stress I will be going thru evryde and even the Tfare frm hamadiyah to Yaba evryday is like #800..

Please my fellow Nairalanders, I will be glad to welcome any help concerning this accommodation of a tin as I jus Don't know wat to do for now, am just confuse.

Pls anybody dat stays around shomolu, folaagoro, ojuelegba, oyingbo, onipanu, mushin, isolo, or oshodi shu pls help me with diz.

Thanks to everybody that wish to help me in advance..
My place isnt far from ahmadiyah
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2015
CHM11:

Are you preferring solution to his problem?
Yes ! He proffered a solution. I stays at Ilogbo-Oju Ore after Sango and works at VI. My to and from is 700 naira. 200 in the morning and 500 in the evening. Shikenah !

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2015
adekanmbi1986:

Yes ! He proffered a solution. I stays at Ilogbo-Oju Ore after Sango and works at VI. My to and from is 700 naira. 200 in the morning and 500 in the evening. Shikenah !

Abeg, how did you take #200 for morning tfare to vi...just curious

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by Juxtified(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2015
slimz10:

Help me ask him o
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
You can spend 200 in the morning as a lot of folks and commuter vehicles are going to Lekki and will just pick up people for that price.

I stay at Adiyan and work at Lekki. It is doable. Hustle for the 3 months and rent a place when you have the wherewithal.

I dont advice you go live with strangers.
Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by dominique(f): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
slimz10:

If he sets out as early as 5 am or earlier than that. There are cheap busses going to VI straight around that time. I've also lived on that Lagos Abeokuta before and I worked in VI. I used to leave home very early and get to work around 7-7:30. Yes you may encounter difficulties getting to some locations within Lagos, as long as you plan properly and keep to time, you'll get there with little difficulties.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job @yaba..but No Accomodation by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
dominique:

If he sets out as early as 5 am or earlier than that. There are cheap busses going to VI straight around that time. I've also lived on that Lagos Abeokuta before and I worked in VI. I used to leave home very early and get to work around 7-7:30. Yes you may encounter difficulties getting to some locations within Lagos, as long as you plan properly and keep to time, you'll get there with little difficulties.

OK...Thanks for clarification.

(1) (Reply)

kiwi / Pls I Just Text For Interview.... Someone Help Me Verify Pls / Soap Making Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.