Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Whats Is The Consequeces Of Not Praying Daily As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats Is The Consequeces Of Not Praying Daily As A Christian (339 Views)

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Is The Consequeces Of Not Praying Daily As A Christian by solzmuller(m): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2015
i want experiences people to enlighten me about this
Re: Whats Is The Consequeces Of Not Praying Daily As A Christian by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 05, 2015
The bible says watch and pray that you enter not into temptation, it also says pray without ceasing and also Quench not the Spirit.
Prayer is the breath of the christian and a prayerless christian is a dead christian. He wont be able to withstand strong temptations and will be no match for satan. So each child of God must pray times without number as to be able to connect with the heavenly Father and His guidance and protection from evil

1 Like

Re: Whats Is The Consequeces Of Not Praying Daily As A Christian by FlorenceBee(f): 2:19am On Aug 05, 2015
@Solzmuller ..it has a lot of dangerous consequences.. I'm talking from experience,Just one night of not praying gave a chance for the enemies but they didn't succeed

firstly;it creates a passage for the devil into one's life
secondly;it weakens one's spiritual life,etc
No matter how tired you are as a Christian..you have to pray,even if it's only psalm91 which is a prayer on its own

(1) (Reply)

Beloved Pray With Me And Be Saved / We Want To Renovate Your Mosques. Share Photos / The Practicability Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.