Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,754 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (44909 Views)

Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) / Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) / 55-Year-Old Female Pilgrim Excretes 82 Wraps Of Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2015
azzima:
Just name checking. I was right !!!
keep name checking... .....
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by phransix147(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2015
britzz:

WHICH OF THE MAJOR TRIBES DO YOU BELONG..THATS IF YOURE A NIGERIAN.YOUR COMMENT IS JUST SENSELESS.PLS LETS STOP THIS TRIBAL,ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS COLD WAR IN NAIRALAND, ITS A SOCIAL NETWORK.

No war Mr. Man b4 I opened this thread I guessed the tribe when I see ritualist thread its connected to a certain region, terrorism same... Never said all Northerners r terrorist or all westerners r ritualist... It only that those region r known 4 doz crime. U r the one reading a different meaning to it...
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by phransix147(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Bennymontana:
LWKMD Other Minor tirbes also haave their own speciality of course.... Talk of Edo= International Prostitution Benue= Wife Sharing/ Local Prostitutiion Niger Delta= cultism and Militancy Pls lets feel free to add others to have an exclusive list! cheesy
Quite sad
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by damiloladuke: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
at least it's good the stuff did not burst in his stomach

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by frprof(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
seangy4konji:
Nice one....
Dem too like money.
Who be the the?
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
not Nigerians point of correction. The criminal class of Nigeria are. The biafrans.
yet seun refused to ban dis dick head even after mentioning name....... in Pej's voice kontinu
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by tola9ja: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2015
Igbo again

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2015
why are we complaining.. we totally support the drug culture both in the rural and urban regions of Nigeria.. the big corporates sponsor music shows of artistes who smoke weed, show it off in their videos and spray wads of dollars and naira to prove that if you aint into drugs of yahoo yahoo, you have not hustled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Maximus85(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Its getting hard seeing cute criminals these days.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Dragonking: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Bennymontana:
LWKMD
Other Minor tirbes also haave their own speciality of course....
Talk of Edo= International Prostitution
Benue= Wife Sharing/ Local Prostitutiion
Niger Delta= cultism and Militancy
Pls lets feel free to add others to have an exclusive list! cheesy
Southwest=Rape, incest, ritualist, yahoo yahooyahoo aka 419.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Mariojane(f): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2015
anyimgbo:
.....,you have made me forget what I want to write self......I want to send you pm.please keep it secret...
like seriously? it is a secret.i wont tell the whole house that you are sending me a ... lipsrsealed
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by LastProphet: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Ibos will never learn, any other tribe getting so much condemnation will soft pedal but not Ibos because they always think others are fools and only them can 'work' hard. The sooner we give them Biafra the better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Lakeshizu(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2015
He is proudly 5%.......

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by wiseoneking: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2015
azzima:
Next time make sure you check on ritual killers and 419 scam and see how you bro name dey greet you.
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by ChappyChase: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
They won't learn
Oh ye Front Page mongers, the owner don come back oo!
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2015
omoelesa:
If they eventualy gets their country, may be illicit drug may be one of the commidity that will eventualy give them, the necssary foreign exchange earning.
I am sure, lawlessness is why most of the airheaded youths are agitating for some Biafra sad
Imagine how these fools are showing off their foolishness and expectind an applause.
Biafra agitators, what do you have to say about una stray Biafran undecided
U guys, bring your attacks on, I ran outta care to give cool

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2015
anyimgbo:
OK.see as him resemble shakau,...please FG can't we replace shakau with this guy?they are all the same...though am a bit disappointed cus it's not the state am expecting in east he is from.....you know naaa...

Me i no know ooo, tell me. Abi Anam...?
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2015
azzima:

Same as me, not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2015
omoelesa:
If they eventualy gets their country, may be illicit drug may be one of the commidity that will eventualy give them, the necssary foreign exchange earning.

Can't spell - 'eventually', 'commodity', 'eventually' and 'necessary'. Not even to talk of your punctuation failure which makes your post meaningless.
At least get your spellings right if you encourages tribalism, this is me not slating you for making spelling errors but condemning such childish attitude all over Nairaland.
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by neocortex: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2015
GentleToks:

I can boldly tell you that nobody from that region made his money legitimately. It's either through political robbery, drugs, Fake drugs or armed robbery.

It's quite shocking to see these bunch of thieves claiming to be hard working. Lmao!!!! Hard working indeed...

If you truly want to know how their businesses are surviving in your neighbourhood in South West, pay attention to the owners of these stores and the truth would be revealed...... Those businesses are being supported with proceeds from armed robberies.....

Naturally, you would expect these guys to have their businesses all over Europe and US considering how much noise they make about how good they are when it comes to business. My guy, guess what, they are no where to be found in these countries: UK , US, Ireland and Canada where there is law and order. You know why, Cos there is no avenue for robbery and other illicit adventures to support their businesses with, in those aforementioned countries. The only Nigerians, engaging in businesses in these countries are 96% Yorubas; Igbos retained the remaining 4%.

I can name 2 to 3 locked up Igbo stores in New York and London while their Yoruba counterparts are still doing well.

If the bolded is true,
who are they robbing ?
their fellow armed robbers ?

Every tribe has notorious criminals and it is injustice
to generalize based on that.
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by back2sender: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2015
azzima:
Of course you cant go wrong, naa there trade mark!

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by stankezzy: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2015
tbis yoruba fashion designers, nothing they will not do.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by spanishkid(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2015
londongal03:
yet seun refused to ban dis dick head even after mentioning name....... in Pej's voice kontinu
hide your rotten face silly girl. Did I mention any names? Go and suck dickk hoe.
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by abubkhr: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2015
4bobo:
HARD WORKING PEOPLE
Very. Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by abubkhr: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2015
4bobo:
HARD WORKING PEOPLE
Very. Shame!!!
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by JayJustus(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2015
came to check the name and as usual...

*rows kayak outta thread*

tdayof kindly update me with the spaces left in the lagoon...one mad man needs to be offloaded

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by tdayof(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2015
JayJustus:
came to check the name and as usual...

*rows kayak outta thread*

tdayof kindly update me with the spaces left in the lagoon...one mad man needs to be offloaded
there is still space o for over 3mill ppl...

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by striker9(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2015
coolitempa:

Go to YouTube......and hear Malaysian police officers interviewing ibo drug carriers.......after doing that....we can talk again.... wink
I agree with you,even whites now understands Nigeria better and our different tribes. They are now well conversant bout our way of life and what a certain tribe is capable of doing .

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by 400billionman: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Chai, desire for Venza or RX 350 gone bad..

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by OgologoDimkpa: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2015
GentleToks:

I can boldly tell you that nobody from that region made his money legitimately. It's either through political robbery, drugs, Fake drugs or armed robbery.

It's quite shocking to see these bunch of thieves claiming to be hard working. Lmao!!!! Hard working indeed...

If you truly want to know how their businesses are surviving in your neighbourhood in South West, pay attention to the owners of these stores and the truth would be revealed...... Those businesses are being supported with proceeds from armed robberies.....

Naturally, you would expect these guys to have their businesses all over Europe and US considering how much noise they make about how good they are when it comes to business. My guy, guess what, they are no where to be found in these countries: UK , US, Ireland and Canada where there is law and order. You know why, Cos there is no avenue for robbery and other illicit adventures to support their businesses with, in those aforementioned countries. The only Nigerians, engaging in businesses in these countries are 96% Yorubas; Igbos retained the remaining 4%.

I can name 2 to 3 locked up Igbo stores in New York and London while their Yoruba counterparts are still doing well.

Oponu! angry
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by LLVelly: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2015
The truth is...this is the last time u'll hear about this story. The owner of the product will bail the mutha4ka & the product. Thas how the business goes. We don't go to court we have some money for 'em lawyers though.
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Get rich or die trying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.