Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? (14145 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You / Would You Carry This Bag? Hahahahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 25, 2005
i dont need pepper spray , ill use my key , pen or pencil to stab a pervert's eye cheesy
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 2:49am On Oct 25, 2005
Hey Ladies, try to be serious......I'm pretty sure we would find in your hand bags besides all the "normal" stuff a few condoms and pepper spray as well.

I'm only carrying a gun....that's all what you need in LA....:-)
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 2:52am On Oct 25, 2005
No condoms and no gun in my purse. And you'll only need a gun in California if you live Oakton, Compton, or LA! cheesy
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 2:57am On Oct 25, 2005
@ vexxy....where is Oakton ?? I live in Los Angeles but close to Compton. We have a lot of entertainment here every night. I'm well trained in Martial Arts too but this is not really helpful here. Usually, I leave the gun at home....I only take it with me once in a while. Who ever carries a gun runs into the danger by ending up in jail for nothing.....
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by c0dec(m): 3:04am On Oct 25, 2005
men keep their skeletons in the closet

women keep their skeletons in their handbags
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Latoya(f): 3:14am On Oct 25, 2005
I love hand bags, especially big and cute ones.

Wallet
(contains bank card, credit card,pics of me n friends, pics of family,school ids,Driver's license,money,international call cards,fly buy cards,discount cards,medicare card)
Lip gloss
foundation powder
Lip liner
hand cream and foot cream
sun glasses
reading glasses
pens
chewing gum/lollies
ipod
Phone
body spray
Tampoon/pad
face towelletes/cleanser
A bottle of water.
hair clips to hold my hair,my hair gets annoyin sometimes
A pocket knife
writing pad
pocket bible
Tissue
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by goodguy(m): 3:25am On Oct 25, 2005
*clears throat* rolleyes
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Latoya(f): 3:33am On Oct 25, 2005
hehe i am waiting for more of that.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by layi(m): 3:36am On Oct 25, 2005
Latoya well done.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Latoya(f): 3:44am On Oct 25, 2005
haha meaning? * rollin eyes*
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by pharrod(m): 4:22am On Oct 25, 2005
Girls also carry bullet proof (condom) in their hand bag in case of emergency.(quickies)
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by hotangel2(f): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2005
Mr cushman.. why u got to say it was your friend's bag. We all know that it's lagbaja's Gra Gra Video. cheesy cheesy

I Carry big bags.. The stuffs i carry in my bags are:

Pen and Pencils
Mascara
Powder (2 colors.... incase my friends need an urgent makeover)
Comb (2 sizes)
Sun glasses
Pad/tampons (durring period)
Lotion
Small pack of tissue
Listerine mint (incase of incasity)
Gum..(it's all over my bag)
Lip gloss (very important)
Robb (i am alergic to dust soo i shower my nose with robb)
A small nail cutter (has knife, can opener and scissors on it).
Wallet (lisence, pictures, cards, money)
Small roll on.
Small perfume
Phone and Charger
keys
Hair clip (just the lil black ones...)
Pins.

And some stuffs you need like on daily basis.
I don't put food in my bag.. because it could spoil the bag and all that. Putting Maize in one's bag is ewww... Although i once put meat in one of my bags... at a Nigeria party! We stole meats and wrapped them in Tissue paper. When we got outside.. my male friend needed lotion for his hands.. so he opened my bag and saw meat.. he was like...... shocked shocked shocked ALL THIS MEAT!... In your bag?? It was funny+embarrasing because some other people saw it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by fabian(f): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2005
I carry my hand bag in my messanger bag, and my hand bag contains:

My wallet containing my money, I.D's, drivers lisc, complimentary cards, receipts (like cyber cafe tickets I aint used up...)
my emergency make up purse containing: eye liner, lipstick, lipgloss, sharpener, mirror, hairbrush, hand cream, tissue, body splash, powder etc
my phone & charger
my novel (i always have a book in my bag)
pen
sweets
sunglasses
my keys
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by kikelomo(f): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2005
It's quite interesting that u raised this question, because really, guys are always curious to know what's in a ladies' bag. what do you think? Condoms?. I have this male friend, who has this compulsion to check my bag everytime i see him. Anyways, guys if you must know in my hand bag, i have:
Make up
Cellphone
mints
Pepper spray( for perverts and rapists out there): Precautionary measures are good you know!
Wallet
Car keys
Perfume
Yeah, that's about it
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by cushman(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2005
Thank you all for making the matter an "open secret". But there's one thing that wasn't mentioned
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2005
Trooper, I'm sorry. I mis-spelled. I meant Oakland lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by kelvin(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2005
I'm not licensed but I've been trained on one. I would never get one or carry it. To have it means that you're willing to use it and I'm not willing to take someone's life.
Like, did you go to a millitary school. Anyway, you can just shoot the leg...
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by cushman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2005
hot-angel:

Mr cushman.. why u got to say it was your friend's bag. We all know that it's lagbaja's Gra Gra Video. cheesy cheesy

Pen and Pencils
Mascara
Comb (2 sizes)
Sun glasses
Lotion
Small pack of tissue
Small roll on.
Small perfume
Phone and Charger
keys
Pins.

I don't put food in my bag.. because it could spoil the bag and all that. Putting Maize in one's bag is ewww... Although i once put meat in one of my bags... at a Nigeria party! We stole meats and wrapped them in Tissue paper. When we got outside.. my male friend needed lotion for his hands.. so he opened my bag and saw meat.. he was like...... shocked shocked shocked ALL THIS MEAT!... In your bag?? It was funny+embarrasing because some other people saw it. cheesy cheesy

All these in a single bag? smiley
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by queen2(f): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2005
hot-angel:

Pen and Pencils
Mascara
Comb (2 sizes)
Sun glasses
Lotion
Small pack of tissue
Small roll on.
Small perfume
Phone and Charger
keys
Pins.

This is very funny......... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2005
ROTLMAOO at condoms

bad bad bad j/p
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by hotangel2(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2005
cushman:

All these in a single bag? smiley

My brother Yes ooo. It's not even like ALL these anymore.. When i am changing bags.. i just pour it all into the next bag. And off i go.

queen2:

This is very funny......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny= Yes. But how embarrasing it was. lotsa people saw it.. and my friend was running with my meat soo i said, give me my meat.. i stole it.. u didn't!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by goodguy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2005
Hot angel, I fear oo! shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by sweetnini(f): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2005
hot angel thats funny sha
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2005
kelvin:

Like, did you go to a millitary school. Anyway, you can just shoot the leg...

Yes, I went to a military school but I did not learn to shoot there. I used to date a police officer, he taught me to shoot. He also said never aim to wound because you could end up missing and give the attacker a chance to get you. Always shoot to kill. That's why I never got a gun.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 1:42am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy, you seem to be dangerous grin But sometimes it makes me feel safer to carry a Ruger 95 Special with you. Besides the two throwing knifes in my right boot. If you shoot an attacker into both knees, how do you think he or she can still get you ? No way, because in this case everybody would go crazy for pain......so no reason to shoot to kill. I made some very very very bad experience when I was in the Army and it still hurts. But this is not the right place to discuss.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 1:46am On Oct 26, 2005
Trooper did you see my corrected mistake? I meant to say Oakland, CA, not Oakton cheesy

Also, it's hard to shoot someone's knees if they're running toward you, epecially at night. I think that's why he said shoot to kill. I don't think I'd be able to do that so I don't even want a gun in my possession. . . . throwing knives? I had a few but I gave them to my brother a long time ago. (He is in the Army) I got them from my uncle (who is a Marine Recon)
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy - yes I got it. Oakland, not Oakton. Never been there and I have no intention to go there. There are better places around. Carrying a gun is not very funny, especially not during a random police control. What would you say to the police officer when he's asking for your drivers license ? " Sure you can see it, would you please hold my a gun for a second ? " Throwing knifes are ok, as long as you know to handle them...
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 26, 2005
how could i forget my comb and my candy smiley
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 1:55am On Oct 26, 2005
Trooper[/b]Yes but in the DC area the blade of the knife cannot exceed 4 inches.

And if you ever get pulled over and you do have a gun and your vehicle is going to get searched it's always wise to tell the officer that you do have a gun but it's licensed.  Tell him/her exactly where it's located and be sure to have your license on you!

[b]KC
, that's what I need in my purse that I currently don't have. A grooming tool such as a comb or brush.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 2:04am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy - people in LA usually do not have a license for a gun..... cool

And 4 inches are enough for a sharp blade.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 2:05am On Oct 26, 2005
Trooper, I don't think very many people go by that license rule at all!
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 26, 2005
yeah i cant do w/o my comb , only if i got braids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Fashion Design Course. / Is It Good To Use Sponge On Your Face? / Pictures of Breathtaking Gowns needed please :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.