Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? (14138 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You / Would You Carry This Bag? Hahahahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 2:12am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy, unfortunately, you are right. I usually only take it with me when we are going "hunting" in the woods. Hunting means going there early in the morning, having a few beers and "killing" empty beer cans. Most of the time Rangers stopped by to check us out. They only check the rifles and licenses. When they are gone people are getting unarmed. Guns everywhere...behind the belts, in the boots and so on and so on...all not licensed.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 2:13am On Oct 26, 2005
I had my hair briaded once.  It took 10 hours and about 20 packs of hair.  I'll never do that again!  It took 5 hours to take out and I had it removed a month later.  I couldn't take it!

I forgot to metion that I also keep womanly toiletries in my purse.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 2:16am On Oct 26, 2005
I can believe it. I wonder, though, why they only check for rifles unless the handguns are completely out of site until they come and are put away before the Rangers get there.

We have a ton of kids carrying guns around here. Gangs love to get thier hands on them. People are also impatient to go through the 5 day waiting period while a background check is being done so majority of the weapons are illegal.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by WesleyanA(f): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2005
nothing much. just

bus pass
phone
keys (to house and locker)
chap stick
hand lotion
some ramdom papers/notes/slips
cvs, walgreens card
teeny weeny notebook
pen
goodluck penny (i found it under my bed a long time ago)
quaters and dimes or dollars if i get lucky (i can't keep real money in my purse because i'm too quick to spend)
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 2:58am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy. 5 days cooling off period only for obtaining a gun ? In CA the law says 10 days......Don't tell me anything about gangs in DC, CA is the place where the real music plays......
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 3:04am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy....the Rangers always treat you as a friend. They just show up when they hear shooting. Checking the rifles , licenses and taking a look inside the trunks of the cars . That's it. Followed by a little small talk.......they never search us. But there is always a black and white for back up ( black and white means police car )
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 3:06am On Oct 26, 2005
Hey, it stretches across the whole country.  MS-13 is just one gang I know that goes from Cali to DC.

And it may be 10 days, I'm not exactly sure.  But handguns are strictly prohibited in DC. . . although that's never stopped them.

You're right though, about gangs and Cali.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 3:07am On Oct 26, 2005
Yes, my uncle was a park ranger after leaving the military.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 3:13am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy...MS-13 ? What about the Bloods and the Crips ? Even the cops avoid them by night when it's showtime in Compton and South Central. I ran into the Bloods once when I was driving trough Compton early in the evening. My friend is a Mexican and we drove a brandnew Altima. They were just starring at us believing that we were undercover cops.....it was a bit scary.....twenty guys just looking at you....
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 3:15am On Oct 26, 2005
That's how the MS-13 gang is. They're mainly El Salvadorian. To get into the gang you need to kill someone. That's how they've been operating around here.

I also know of the Bloods and Crips. I have a few people that I know who are in association with the Crips.

Do try and be safe out there!
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 3:24am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy. Nobody knows me out here that's why I can tell you that's I'm associated to the Hells Angels cool NO FEAR !!!!! Nobody is messing with us.....
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 3:25am On Oct 26, 2005
L.O.L.! My uncle is a part of Hell's Angels as well. You must ride a Harley. cheesy
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 3:32am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy...check your YIM
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 3:34am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy....a Harley ? Yeah, I carry it in my hand bag when I go out on Saturday's
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 3:36am On Oct 26, 2005
we must not be talking about the same Hell's Angels.  I'm talking about the motorcycle club/group.

<modified>
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 3:43am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy. I know exactly whom you are talking about. Believe me, the Easy Rider times are over.Ttoday we are driving SUV's, BMW and Mercedes. Most of us still have a bike in the garage, to be used once a year and it's not a must.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 3:44am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy......gang What a bad word......we call it a club.....
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 3:45am On Oct 26, 2005
Does that once a year come when you guys do the annual ride to DC?
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 3:46am On Oct 26, 2005
It's been modified. embarassed
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 3:49am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy...got your message....and not DC but Sturgess. I've never been to DC
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 3:51am On Oct 26, 2005
I see. I do know that the Hell's Angels come to DC once a year. It's an annual ride but I forget what it's for.

It's to bad that you fine fella's put away the bikes and went to the gas guzzling SUV's. There's nothing better than a ride on a bike. It beats the hefty feel of an SUV any day. wink
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 4:00am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy...You are not only pretty but very interesting too. Harley's and rides are not completely out, just a bit old fashioned. Many guys are still celebrating it and enjoy the meetings.....but just not all
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 4:05am On Oct 26, 2005
Thanks, Trooper cheesy

It's too bad they've been shifted to the "Old Fashioned" category. I know you're right but I know that most Hell's Angels have cruisers. Now I mostly see the race bikes on the road. Do you get out much on your bike or have you shifted to the once a year category?
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 4:10am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy....I crashed mine a few years ago as well as my Porsche a few months ago. Driving Volvo now instead .... rolleyes Had too many accidents during this year. Woke up in an emergency three times so far and the doc asked me already " do you want to live for ever ? " and " how many life's do you have ? "
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 4:13am On Oct 26, 2005
Porsche to a Volvo? You really did take doctors orders seriously. But I am glad that you're alright. To crash that many times and still live to talk about it. Need for speed meets Volvo. That means your insurance is incredibly high!
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 4:22am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy....the insurance paid for the Porsche and for the Volvo I have liability only because it's an older car. Guess it wasn't my call yet........but who knows, probably next time the lights will go out for ever and not only for a little while. Anyhow, when it's time, it's time but we will all see each other again. Inside the halls of Valhalla, that's the place where my god lives.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 4:25am On Oct 26, 2005
So you're a hero? cheesy

Liability only; good call. Once again, glad you're safe.
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy....a hero ?? No, most people consider me being an ass because they do not really know me... shocked
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by adesodgi(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2005
oya that is enough kilode,u guys should switch to your pm.han han na only u dey hia?
just joking carry on,am learning alot from u guyz.........guns and trowing knivies..........-dats just one of tha many reasons i hate the states its too violent for miya liking.....
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by layi(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2005
Ha..I'd wanted to say why sodgi, we r learning. Afterall we r under "General Discussion". We cant open threads for evry topic under heaven so a lil derailing is allowed. grin
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by vexxy(f): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2005
Trooper:

@ vexxy.a hero ??

<snip>

I was refering to you saying: Inside the halls of Valhalla, that's the place where my god lives.

Valhalla, last I checked, was about welcoming souls of heros who have passed. I may be wrong. lipsrsealed

adesodgi:

<snip>
dats just one of tha many reasons i hate the states its too violent for miya liking.....

There's violence every where sodgi-wan. The main thing is to just be careful cheesy

layi:

Ha..I'd wanted to say why sodgi, we r learning. Afterall we r under "General Discussion". We can't open threads for evry topic under heaven so a lil derailing is allowed. grin

Thanks Layi kiss
Re: Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? by Trooper(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2005
@ vexxy - according to the Scandinavian mythology, Valhalla is the place where Odin lives. Guess this place is open for all. Vikings or not - hero's or not........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Gele Tutorial Video: How To Tie Nigerian (yoruba) Bridal Gele / Free Fashion Design Course. / Is It Good To Use Sponge On Your Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.