Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

10 Best Ways To Die - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 10 Best Ways To Die (747 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Ways To Die by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
[/color]1. Being Saved by Jesus Christ Before You Die

You should be saved
Jesus: "If you wanna see how much you mean to me look at my hands look at my side if you could count the times I say you are forgiven it's more than the drops in the ocean"

Come on Jesus took your sins farther from you then the east is from the west trust him let him save you let him live inside you

John 3:16 for God loved the world in this way that he gave his only forgotten son so that any one who believes in his should not perish but have everlasting life

I am a Christian and I believe in getting saved Jesus wore a crown of thorns was nailed to a cross and whipped 40 times for everyone. Oh really! Just saying.

2. Sacrifice yourself to save others

God would be so proud, I am a christian, and jesus would die for me (he already did), and he would love to do it again, I love jesus, and I would sacrifice my life for the ones I love. laugh out loud epic way to die probably. Don't ask y bro.

3.To die fighting for the people you love most

I would personally not like to die in my sleep, because when I die I want to know I'm dying and be able to see my family and friends one last time.

I really would love to try this. Guess who I loved most. Hmmmm

4. Fighting for your country in a war.

The best thing to do is die for what you believe... Whether that's in war or saving another. Why can't a Muslim die for religion and their country? Does that country necessarily have to be antithetical to Nigeria' interests? I would die for Nigeria and my religion any day of the week. Lol like really?

5. Listening to your favourite song

Like really howmany of you would love to listen to that song that describes the feeling best. Wow this one made me remember my favourite artist Eminem and his emotional songs. Tell me bro. The likes of When am Gone. Love the way you lie, No love, beautiful Pain, guts over fear, space bond, 25 to life, Beautiful, cleaning out my closet, gosh Headlights and God damn it Stan.
oh, crap I'm dead. At least I died listening to beautiful pain.

6. Laughing to death

What an enjoyable way to go! This one reminds me of one Korean movie "Sharp Blade" is that real! Like can humans laugh that hard?

7. Dying of happiness

Just be Happy man just be happy and enjoy life, dying of happiness and high from a wild recreational drug. Can you top that?
Like the dude from Mary Poppins

8. In your sleep

No pain best way to die, have some dreams of some girls, some videogames, some food and die in peace without knowing your mind. Like Nigerian winning the world Cup. Lol

In my opinion, you feel no pain and when you wake up your either in heaven having the time of your life or... Yeah just uh... Burning. Either way

9. After finishing everything on
your bucketlist

A friend once told me, am 16 and I'm already making a mental bucked list because I'm afraid of dying with regret. It would be amazing if I could do everything that I want to do in life.
Top of my list is making Nigeria the most proud nation in the world and God present. Being accepted in heaven. Living the life of a true Hero. Being loved by all.

10. Add yours.
Source: Salt water.[color=#006600]1. Being Saved by Jesus Christ Before You Die

You should be saved
Jesus: "If you wanna see how much you mean to me look at my hands look at my side if you could count the times I say you are forgiven it's more than the drops in the ocean"

Come on Jesus took your sins farther from you then the east is from the west trust him let him save you let him live inside you

John 3:16 for God loved the world in this way that he gave his only forgotten son so that any one who believes in his should not perish but have everlasting life

I am a Christian and I believe in getting saved Jesus wore a crown of thorns was nailed to a cross and whipped 40 times for everyone. Oh really! Just saying.

God would be so proud, I am a christian, and jesus would die for me (he already did), and he would love to do it again, I love jesus, and I would sacrifice my life for the ones I love. laugh out loud epic way to die probably. Don't ask y bro.

I would personally not like to die in my sleep, because when I die I want to know I'm dying and be able to see my family and friends one last time.

The best thing to do is die for what you believe... Whether that's in war or saving another. Why can't a Muslim die for religion and their country? Does that country necessarily have to be antithetical to Nigeria' interests? I would die for Nigeria and my religion any day of the week. Lol like really?

Like really howmany of you would love to listen to that song that describes the feeling best. Wow this one made me remember my favourite artist Eminem and his emotional songs. Tell me bro. The likes of When am Gone. Love the way you lie, No love, beautiful Pain, guts over fear, space bond, 25 to life, Beautiful, cleaning out my closet, gosh Headlights and God damn it Stan.

6. Laughing to death

What an enjoyable way to go! This one reminds me of one Korean movie "Sharp Blade" is that real! Like can humans laugh that hard?

7. Dying of happiness

Just be Happy man just be happy and enjoy life, dying of happiness and high from a wild recreational drug. Can you top that?

8. In your sleep

No pain best way to die, have some dreams of some girls, some videogames, some food and die in peace without knowing your mind. Like Nigerian winning the world Cup. Lol

In my opinion, you feel no pain and when you wake up your either in heaven having the time of your life or... Yeah just uh... Burning. Either way

your bucketlist

A friend once told me, am 16 and I'm already making a mental bucked list because I'm afraid of dying with regret. It would be amazing if I could do everything that I want to do in life.
Top of my list is making Nigeria the most proud nation in the world and God present. Being accepted in heaven. Living the life of a true Hero. Being loved by all.

10. Add yours.
Source: Salt water.
1. Being Saved by Jesus Christ Before You Die

You should be saved

6. Laughing to death

7. Dying of happiness

8. In your sleep

your bucketlist

10. Add yours.
Source: Salt water.

(1) (Reply)

The Professional Writer You Have Been Searching For / Join The Group Of Salient Writers On Salient Suit! / Creative Seo Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.