Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. (31450 Views)

Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / CRUTECH Suspends 16,000 Students Over N1.2 Billion Debts / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by idongesit88: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
He must've fvck 90 percent of d brainless but beautiful girl. Sir or mr lectuerer ur time is but done. Adios mi amigo
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by spencekat(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is just one out of billions of them.Let them be fished out and dealt with.Some of them got lecturing jobs because of their inability to secure jobs some other place.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by kingsboy12(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
THEY ARE MANY IN UNIPORT ESPECIALLY FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE.

Lecturers that cant even pass external exams like ICAN, etc

We need CHANGE in our Tertiary Institutions

1 Like

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by skedy1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Really?
Yea yea!! Second Buhari,lol!
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by bendutch(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
I know the fool. He graduated through the same process. Infact he was the course rep. He is on his way out.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by sam90s(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Has he been actually nailed? Cos all I see here is smirk, can someone please wipe it off his face for goodness sake!
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by naughtyboi419(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
He is one of d few in dt dept I graduted dey in 2012 I knw wht I pass tru in dt dept frm dia borrowed course. Other dey are ayandi,abam n daniel his boi,pastors oqua etc

1 Like

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by ukandi1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
dptrix:
Just 25k, them they complain, go to AAU ekpoma, na normal to pay for project in faculty of Natural science, some even pay as much as 50k for final year project, and us compulsory...

Who no wan graduate go just go complain den na 2yrs later u go graduate after that

then its time for change. Its time to complain and cry out.
Remember, this lecturer was not caught in the act. He was delivering a lecture and after it, was picked up by DSS led by school authority for sure. We have to speak out now. Its time for DSS, EFCC and other anti corruption bodies to work without political inteference. Thunder fire those lecturers all. That was how i was stepped down to 2.2 because i refused to pay money to a wicked lecturer at University of Calabar. D man made sure i never got anything more than E in his courses

1 Like

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Nicepoker(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thank God I scaled thought his course without his rubbish. The man is heartless. The state govt. Sponsored the !diot for his masters programme in UK.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Nicepoker(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thank God I scaled thought his course without his rubbish. The man is heartless..
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by coruso(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good news, I finished there 2013 elect/elect
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by feddy09(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Make cool cash online through..MoneyConnexion.com No jokes!
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by nijanigga: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
paying 25K for pit latrine project,chei dearissssssss god oh.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by kenoz(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
That serves him right
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Realist2: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
admax:
70% of Lecturers in Tertiary Institutions all over Nigeria do this! I really meant more than 70%!

many Lecturers have actually built mansions with sorting and extortion money from students, there are many of them like that doing same thing and living big.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Ate247(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by AGB7(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
my lecturer o! I like this man but... I pity him. But mech. Boys, my guys, we no try. We for take am sofri sofri na.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by chimoskyg(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Drop like while the wind of change continue grin grin

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Mznaett: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Na so dem dey do mtcheeew sad

dem dey always feel lyk mini gods

God don arrest one agent today
am so happy.

I was gisting with a friend of mine few days ago and could u imagine she told me a lecturer fvcked her in his office Chai! Indeed devil has enough followers
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by FOLLEY20(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
There are several of such lecturer all over our institutions. Now, their time is up!
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by ibullem(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
May God punish that man.

And one idiot lecturer in computer science, Mr. Okwong, wey help ruin my CGPA back in Crutech.

Prof. Owan is really trying unlike the former VC. Too bad he came in the year I was leaving. All good.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by anigold(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
misreal:
are you serious,I am in unical.faculty of science but never heard of this.

ask questions from malabites/malabresses they will educate you.. Its an open-secret..

I graduated from unical 5 years ago but the menace still exist...

During my days in unical i caught lecturers poking female students in their offices many times....

When you opportuned to have your education in any western country you will weep for tertiary education in Nigeria..
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Mannylex(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
ibullem:
May God punish that man.

And one idiot lecturer in computer science, Mr. Okwong, wey help ruin my CGPA back in Crutech.

Prof. Owan is really trying unlike the former VC. Too bad he came in the year I was leaving. All good.

lol...The fear of Okwong was the beginning of wisdom. Lots of wicked and saddist lecturers in that school.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by blackboy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
When there are many lecturers out there forcing , failing , blackmailing and threatening their female students to sleep with them and sleeping with countless number of them all in the name of passing them.

Se na today? Abeggy!! This lecturers just must have steped on the wrong toes. Good ridance to rubbish all the same.

The hunter iff not careful will become the hunted . Cecil's killer knows too well noww whaat it means to be hunted.

Be this a warning to lecturers, respect yourself and be fair.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by justice54321: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Less him face the devidenz of his action, pride gose b4 a fall,extorting from poor student to enrich ursef. E don be 4u, public disgrace.shame on u.less i forget he is from ikom l.g.a nt etung.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 07, 2015
luorquay:

Bros you be current student or ex-student talking from experience??
Ex

To many sadist lecturer in that FNS, imagine a department where the lecturer will boast that none or only 1 or 2students will make 2.1 when you still in 100level, and it happened(mind you some students are 4.1 and 3.5 upward in 200level before 300-400level them being all our to 2.2 with enough E, even people that block/tidy, it took extra reading and prayers if not third class/pass full)
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by iukpe: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Perhaps the right agencies should create an open forum for such reports and investigate them accordingly.
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by skedy1(m): 4:26am On Aug 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Really?
Yes o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel / Ssce Result Expired After 5 Years / He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.