Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Impunity Resurfacing Again? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Impunity Resurfacing Again? (400 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impunity Resurfacing Again? by Emmahunk(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
It's disheartening to note that despite the efforts of this present administration to wipe out corruption, that some people are stillddetermined to live as if the word 'change' does not mean a thing to them.
In Warri, Delta State Nigeria, precisely in between two popular eateries along also popular Airport Road is NNPC mega filling Station. This Station that is strategically located to ease the sufferings of the masses has today turned to another 'above the law' business enterprise. As I sit in my car writing this, I have continued to wonder why this filling Station should be selling fuel at N105 per litre while N87 is displayed on their meters.
I stand to be corrected if the official pump price of fuel is now N105 or is that the DPR has "NO MORAL RIGHT TO QUESTION THEM" as we heard one of the staffers boasting?
NB Op should please forgive me and post to appropriate section if I have posted this to a wrong section. Bear with me please

1 Like

Re: Impunity Resurfacing Again? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Still 87 in my area

(1) (Reply)

5 Unique Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic / Nairaland Was Not Made For The Visually Impaired? / How To Start Data Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.