Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

CBN Bans Deposits Into Domiciliary Account - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Bans Deposits Into Domiciliary Account (62547 Views)

Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: CBN Bans Deposits Into Domiciliary Account by Jonyblaze: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2015
datigbogirl:

No one will do ds kinda online business with you without seeing you in person...I wanna send some cash to the U.K to buy some clothes but me personally won't part with ma hard-earned cash without settling down with the person.

This is not to say you won't see others who can trust so whole-heartedly.

All d best bro.

First of, no one said you would give me your money and I would use your money, our payment method involves us using our money to pay your supplier and you pay us here in Nigeria, that's our method. However, our method of paying to China is strictly to your suppliers bank account, we still haven't found a way around the UK except it's through western union. Yes western union transfer is not as easy as before but we have our ways. So if one is looking for money transfer especially to China bank account, we are your guys.
Re: CBN Bans Deposits Into Domiciliary Account by datigbogirl: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jonyblaze:

First of, no one said you would give me your money and I would use your money, our payment method involves us using our money to pay your supplier and you pay us here in Nigeria, that's our method. However, our method of paying to China is strictly to your suppliers bank account, we still haven't found a way around the UK except it's through western union. Yes western union transfer is not as easy as before but we have our ways. So if one is looking for money transfer especially to China bank account, we are your guys.

I will love to shop from London but will only release cash into your account when the clothing store confirms receit of payment and shipment for my own rest of mind.

If you're down with this let's do busines!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.