Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each (20567 Views)

Cheap Panasonic 32" Smart 3d Led Tv / Brand New 55" Haier Thermocool TV Full HD LED For Sale / Lg 32" Smart Tv For Urgent Sales SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by Buddhar(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Can I get a 42 inches LCD and how much?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buddhar:
Can I get a 42 inches LCD and how much?
for lg,yes. its 47k sir
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
BUMP
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Bump!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Bump
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bump!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2015
More stocks
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Planning of getting a smart TV soonest. But I'm in a fixed between LG and Samsung. Which is preferable in terms of durability picture quality and sound Audio? I also learnt some smart TV now comes with satellite, but still do not know about how it works. I need 50inches. Thank you.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
acunon:
More stocks
LKO:

Planning of getting a smart TV soonest. But I'm in a fixed between LG and Samsung. Which is preferable in terms of durability picture quality and sound Audio? I also learnt some smart TV now comes with satellite, but still do not know about how it works. I need 50inches. Thank you.
acunon:
More stocks
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
LKO:
Good evening
Lg and Samsung for me has been on a tie after all research i have long conducted on both. Some will say Samsung is the best in terms of picture quality, others will say Lg has the best parts that can stand the test of time and some other statements. I think both of them are the best if you eventually buy the original product, but i will say conduct an online test of a particular model(50"wink you like well, read reviews fully of people who had used them before you purchase them that will motivate you to finalize your mind on the choice you would want to go for. As for some smart Tvs with satellite function do exist where you will have to connect them to an antenna to receive free digital television stations.
Thanks
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by refreshrate: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Whats the next size after 50 inches you have for LG please? How much? Had Samsung plasma for mumsi one day the screen just started misbehaving meanwhile my own LG which is even older still dey fire dey go.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:
Whats the next size after 50 inches you have for LG please? How much? Had Samsung plasma for mumsi one day the screen just started misbehaving meanwhile my own LG which is even older still dey fire dey go.

There is 51",59",60", 63", 64", 65"....... For plasma Samsung and lg inclusive
Leds=====50",55",60", 65",75".....for samsung and Ig inclusive. That is the ones i have seen. Bt i guess there are other sizes in between these.
Your mom's plasma screen flashing might not be a screen problem, it might be a fault from either the screen function or the side boards. It needs to be examined properly.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by refreshrate: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
acunon:

There is 51",59",60", 63", 64", 65"....... For plasma Samsung and lg inclusive
Leds=====50",55",60", 65",75".....for samsung and Ig inclusive. That is the ones i have seen. Bt i guess there are other sizes in between these.
Your mom's plasma screen flashing might not be a screen problem, it might be a fault from either the screen function or the side boards. It needs to be examined properly.

sorry I meant for the smart tv already have a 50 led lg (luv that tv) want it moved to my room then the one in the room moved to the other room in case MIL comes

mumsis tv was taken back to Samsung akin adesola charged me money to fix it cos it was out of warranty. all my lgs never gave me issues. so I'll stick to the devil I know

please smart tv above 50" dey bros? ego ne?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
acunon:

Good evening
Lg and Samsung for me has been on a tie after all research i have long conducted on both. Some will say Samsung is the best in terms of picture quality, others will say Lg has the best parts that can stand the test of time and some other statements. I think both of them are the best if you eventually buy the original product, but i will say conduct an online test of a particular model(50"wink you like well, read reviews fully of people who had used them before you purchase them that will motivate you to finalize your mind on the choice you would want to go for. As for some smart Tvs with satellite function do exist where you will have to connect them to an antenna to receive free digital television stations.
Thanks

Many thanks. Can u kindly recommend some 50" model for me, to enable me read reviews about them. As for the smart TV with satellite functions, do u have any criticism about them? I was told all the channels are free to air. Which brand of home theatre would u recommend? Thanks.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2015
refreshrate:

sorry I meant for the smart tv already have a 50 led lg (luv that tv) want it moved to my room then the one in the room moved to the other room in case MIL comes

mumsis tv was taken back to Samsung akin adesola charged me money to fix it cos it was out of warranty. all my lgs never gave me issues. so I'll stick to the devil I know

Good morning,
Samsung 50" smart hub tv with 3d is available at 120k sir
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
LKO:

Many thanks. Can u kindly recommend some 50" model for me, to enable me read reviews about them. As for the smart TV with satellite functions, do u have any criticism about them? I was told all the channels are free to air. Which brand of home theatre would u recommend? Thanks.
LG 50LB580V-ZA,try that and see it has satellite fuction too. And as for the home theatre, do you want an ordinary dvd HT or a bluray 3D HT?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
acunon:
LG 50LB580V-ZA,try that and see it has satellite fuction too. And as for the home theatre, do you want an ordinary dvd HT or a bluray 3D HT?

God bless and thank u plenty. I would also appreciate if u can recommend one LG 50" that has no satellite function. As for the home theatre, I may go for any depending on the price. But some people are telling me to get only Sony home theatre, I was initially thinking of getting a LG home theatre. Thanks.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by Damolux01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
acunon:
for lg,yes. its 47k sir
Can this go for 40k? I'm interested bro.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by mikron(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
refreshrate:

LGs are just about the best. I just love them. I'm about buying the 49inch led LG TV. They gave me for N120k at shoprite Abuja.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
LKO:

God bless and thank u plenty. I would also appreciate if u can recommend one LG 50" that has no satellite function. As for the home theatre, I may go for any depending on the price. But some people are telling me to get only Sony home theatre, I was initially thinking of getting a LG home theatre. Thanks.
em, i guess you go for a home theatre system that tags with your tv. If you would want a lg 50" smart tv then go for a lg home theatre system as they will match with there black style. Is not that sony ain't good bt buying what is commonly populous in the market will give you an upper hand when the need of parts arises to fix faulty parts. I will get you a model number of the Lg smart with no satellite function tomorrow. Thanks and good night
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Damolux01:
Can this go for 40k? I'm interested bro.
What is your location?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by Damolux01(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
acunon:
What is your location?
Ile-Ife.Osun state.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
mikron:
LGs are just about the best. I just love them. I'm about buying the 49inch led LG TV. They gave me for N120k at shoprite Abuja.
wow, 120k? Is it a smart tv?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Damolux01:
Ile-Ife.Osun state.
Do you have anybody in lagos to help you inspect your goods n must it be an Lg LCD product, i mean what of other makes?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by refreshrate: 1:31am On Sep 23, 2015
mikron:

Couldn't agree with you more bro

Is that tv still that price? Got mine about 2years ago at about the same price? Mine was 50inches though
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by refreshrate: 1:41am On Sep 23, 2015
LKO:

People have a knack for going on about Sony blah blah blah for whatever reason. If it was like Bose or Harmann Kardon those ones I know it's sound that is their niche I would understand and pay 5 times the value of an lg home theatre. Sony on the other hand produces too many things to start claiming a niche for one thing here abeg
Stick to the LG home theatre abeg you'll get good value for your money

That aside you think it's every time you'll use the home theatre? Think again

Last one I had I sold to my rewire cos the thing was just there starring at me in the house

Afterwards looked like the sitting room was empty so I got another when I got the tv. I can count how many times Ive used the home theatre.

TVs loud enough
Turning on home theatre especially at night means creating one kind impression to the neighborhood so volume is rather low so you switch to tv speaker

Oh yeah get the HDMI cable way cooler than av
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2015
acunon:
em, i guess you go for a home theatre system that tags with your tv. If you would want a lg 50" smart tv then go for a lg home theatre system as they will match with there black style. Is not that sony ain't good bt buying what is commonly populous in the market will give you an upper hand when the need of parts arises to fix faulty parts. I will get you a model number of the Lg smart with no satellite function tomorrow. Thanks and good night

This is explosive, educative and informative. Thanks for taking d pain to put down this eye opening piece. Ur opinion on d home theatre is quite true. Most people seldomly use d HT in dia homes, as they are always tuned to dia TV watching programmes than may be playing music with d HT. This would also be my case, d HT would just be there to decorate d living room. I would follow ur suggestion to get both LG tv and LG HT.

I would wait for the models of d LG LED TV u would recommend. Please if u know of any good 55inch LG without satellite function, do well to include it.

Many thanks once again.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2015
LKO:

This is explosive, educative and informative. Thanks for taking d pain to put down this eye opening piece. Ur opinion on d home theatre is quite true. Most people seldomly use d HT in dia homes, as they are always tuned to dia TV watching programmes than may be playing music with d HT. This would also be my case, d HT would just be there to decorate d living room. I would follow ur suggestion to get both LG tv and LG HT.

I would wait for the models of d LG LED TV u would recommend. Please if u know of any good 55inch LG without satellite function, do well to include it.

Many thanks once again.
Your welcome, Will do that today when i get to my office. Good morning

1 Like

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2015
refreshrate:

Is that tv still that price? Got mine about 2years ago at about the same price? Mine was 50inches though

I think there is truth on what he said undecided
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by mikron(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2015
refreshrate:

yes it is. In d electronic market it is N115k but in shoprite I was given N120k.i never knew there is 50inch LG led TV, when I asked they at d electronic market told me there are no 50 inch led but 49
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by mikron(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
acunon:
wow, 120k? Is it a smart tv?
no, the smart TV of that same size is N240k, it came with a satellite dish, u can watch most dstv channels free to Air. Technology is good. Think smart
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by Damolux01(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
acunon:

Do you have anybody in lagos to help you inspect your goods n must it be an Lg LCD product, i mean what of other makes?
No one, I have an LG, but thunder affected it 3 days ago. It ons Red when plugged, ons Green when power button is pressed, but doesn't show on screen. What could be d cause, the repairer hasn't been able to fix it yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! / Repair Samsung TV Screen / Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG Adapter For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.