Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful (875 Views)

Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard / Pls,help Me Unlock Crack Or Remove This Password Protected File / Video Maker Fx Password And Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful by onyemaas(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Am having a problem showing that peoples login in my social networking site was not successful due to incorrect password or email. How do I fix it? The site is splashz.com
Re: How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful by FincoApps(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2015
onyemaas:
Am having a problem showing that peoples login in my social networking site was not successful due to incorrect password or email. How do I fix it? The site is splashz.com

Your question is similar to asking "I have a problem, how do I solve it ?". grin
"
Please can you show what you have tried for your login ?
Re: How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful by onyemaas(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
FincoApps:

Your question is similar to asking "I have a problem, how do I solve it ?". grin
"

Have found a solution bro, thanks for ur concern. Can u checkout the site, its a social networking site and u get to make money through adverts on your page/forum. Also has automatic translation to and from four languages for now, plus account privacy cause you have different profiles and group ur frnds according to the profile u want them to know you with. Thanks boss.
Re: How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful by onyemaas(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
FincoApps:

"

Ur site is tight bro. Just visited, u really know ur game. More grease.
Re: How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful by FincoApps(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
onyemaas:

Have found a solution bro, thanks for ur concern. Can u checkout the site, its a social networking site and u get to make money through adverts on your page/forum. Also has automatic translation to and from four languages for now, plus account privacy cause you have different profiles and group ur frnds according to the profile u want them to know you with. Thanks boss.

You welcome smiley. I've seen the site, although the login still doesn't seem to give me any feedback. Did you design it from scratch ?
Re: How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful by FincoApps(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
onyemaas:

Ur site is tight bro. Just visited, u really know ur game. More grease.

Thanks alot smiley
Re: How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful by onyemaas(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Yes. Were u able to navigate through tns. And wat do u think about it,frankly.
Re: How To Show Password Login Wasnt Successful by FincoApps(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yea, it looks better for mobile. Plus there are some things you might want to check, like the login and register. I didn't fill in any values and I was logged in at first. Your home looks cool though

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help / Google Has Introduce Offline Searching And Navigation / Learn HTML5 And CSS3 Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.