Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pls,help Me Unlock Crack Or Remove This Password Protected File - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls,help Me Unlock Crack Or Remove This Password Protected File (4258 Views)

Has Anyone Found A Way To Remove This Virus? / Please How Do I Remove This Logger From My Joomla Website / Video Maker Fx Password And Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls,help Me Unlock Crack Or Remove This Password Protected File by lanskyjojo: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dear guru and fellow hackers and experts in nairaland programmer sections i have being trying to crack or remove the password protected RAR file

for some time now but i hav not being successful and confused.

Bt i knw with you nairalanders it is possible I attached the downloaded file that reads BTC4GEN.rar below pls i need honest and sincere guru to help me out. Mail suggestions to my mails ( adeyemilanre.lanre4@gmail.com)

Thanks

To unlock BTC4GEN you need password.
To get your password you need to download it from here:
http://filesmy.com/file/0x72D7

Have Fun!

Re: Pls,help Me Unlock Crack Or Remove This Password Protected File by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Google for file rar 2 zip then upload ur passwd protected file, it wil b cnvted to zip download nd enjy it.
Re: Pls,help Me Unlock Crack Or Remove This Password Protected File by lanskyjojo: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
@nazifi I trie it now and it reads becos the rar file contains protected fles it canot be converted to zip.

so am confused what next. actually the rar file contains passworded files that needs to be removed or get the password before it can be opened.
pls help me out

(1) (Reply)

Learn Microcontroller PLC Ladder Logic Programming With Ldmicro Free On Youtube / My Journey To Getting A Remote Job / Mtn Api For Selling Mobile Applications That Is Of Nigerian Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.