Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Mysterious Passion - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Mysterious Passion (998 Views)

The Mysterious Girl / Inside My New Passion / Book Review - Work With Passion: How To Do What You Love For A Living (3rd Ed.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Passion by Krystalzkris(f): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
I dont know if i really wanted to feel this way..
Maybe you coerced me into it..
But it was mysterious.
The feeling;that ecstasy when I look into your eyes..
Oh,and those eyes,those brown piercing eyes that look deep into my heart..

Each day,i wake with a longing for your passion..
That mysterious passion..
That feeling that make me look anaemic without you..
That rumble my being,and make the air feel choky without you..
It only brings back memories..

Memories of the times we had together..
The laughter that encircled us when we walk along the road..
The gentle touch which sends butterflies in my stomach..
Your voice ringing in my ear like the heavenly choir..
And I remember,i never imagined paradise without you..

Now,the only thing left of yesterday is your fragrance that lingered on..
You smelt of wild orchids,the rare type.
Oh,how I loved it..
And the way you lit my spirit like it was actually filled with chandeliers..
And then,the way you cuddle me all up and make me feel that without you the definition of warmth would be way too incomplete..

Sending shivers through my spine was the way you kissed me..
It was heavenly..
With your lips on mine,devouring my whole being,bending me to your will and awakening an unending passion,that mysterious passion...
That always left me wanting more..

But it turned out to be a mirage..
The sacrifices that were made for our love was destroyed and everything was laid stark naked and bare..
And it died,withered away like a flower..
Washed away like kisses of the ocean on the sand..
You left,but the mysterious passion lingered on......

This is my first poem here,i just decided to dabble in the literature section.. Matured criticisms and suggestions will be highly welcome...
Cc.
chomytex... Whats ur take on this

7 Likes

Re: Mysterious Passion by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Heart warming!!! Hope its not a lost love
Re: Mysterious Passion by Krystalzkris(f): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
huche:
Heart warming!!! Hope its not a lost love
hmmmm.. It is..
Re: Mysterious Passion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hope uve found someone better??
Re: Mysterious Passion by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Add me on whatsapp lets talk, 07038419111.
Re: Mysterious Passion by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2016
"Like kisses of the ocean on the sand" aptly depicts a feeling of nostalgia and melancholy,it paints the picture of something beautiful,almost magical but sadly ephemeral.moreso,it portrays a seemingly hopeless fate because the sand cannot run from the ocean and the ocean keeps coming.that is,the memories keeps coming and they never stay away permanently and you cant wipe off memories of true love.
I literarily walked into the poem and it was a spiritual experience though I decided to stop writing love poems last month after my 4th major heartbreak. seems poets are generally prone to heartbreak.
Re: Mysterious Passion by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
"Like kisses of the ocean on the sand" aptly depicts a feeling of nostalgia and melancholy,it paints the picture of something beautiful,almost magical but sadly ephemeral.moreso,it portrays a seemingly hopeless fate because the sand cannot run from the ocean and the ocean keeps coming.that is,the memories keeps coming and they never stay away permanently and you cant wipe off memories of true love.
I literarily walked into the poem and it was a spiritual experience though I decided to stop writing love poems last month after my 4th major heartbreak. seems poets are generally prone to heartbreak.
Its a lovely poem,I give it 4 stars out of five.
Re: Mysterious Passion by Krystalzkris(f): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
you are right.. I wrote that to get off a heartbreak. poets just have the strength to transform personal situations to poems... I just want to be a better poet anyway.. sorry, I haven't contacted you, been having issues with my phone...
Re: Mysterious Passion by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Krystalzkris:
you are right.. I wrote that to get off a heartbreak. poets just have the strength to transform personal situations to poems... I just want to be a better poet anyway.. sorry, I haven't contacted you, been having issues with my phone...
Its nice to hear from you.i am still trying to be a better poet too but let me share a few tips with you: to be a better poet you have to read poems and right poems not only from your emotional burdens but also from your imaginations.so i say we help each other,you know iron sharpens iron,so we should start our little writing game soon so give me a topic of your choice and i will write a poem on it which i will post here.takia

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Passion by Krystalzkris(f): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Its nice to hear from you.i am still trying to be a better poet too but let me share a few tips with you: to be a better poet you have to read poems and right poems not only from your emotional burdens but also from your imaginations.so i say we help each other,you know iron sharpens iron,so we should start our little writing game soon so give me a topic of your choice and i will write a poem on it which i will post here.takia
i love your idea.....

Errrm... Am thinking of success. Write about success.
Re: Mysterious Passion by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Krystalzkris:
i love your idea.....

Errrm... Am thinking of success. Write about success.
Getting on it now,be prepared.

(1) (Reply)

Blanket For My Son (poem) / Angels And Virgins / Love Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.