Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat (43711 Views)

Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers / Glo Is Giving Out Free Data To Its Subscribers For 7 Days / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by cmacs(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
ki02020:
MTN na thief....Activate that shiit and watch you call rate as high as #5 per seconds if not more coupled with a bad network undecided
na lie.. Go check your sim well.. I am enjoying this shit.. I have never been able to finish it
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by cmacs(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
migbe:
Didn't work for me, I tried both the N10 and N30 code, all states their father is not eligible.
try it again from 4pm in the evening
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by ki02020(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
cmacs:
na lie.. Go check your sim well.. I am enjoying this shit.. I have never been able to finish it

Why call what you enjoy shit...that your enjoyment I bet you is a mere bait grin
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by sandrahnaub(f): 12:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Somfin is attached 2 it...na later u go know no b now
grin grin grin
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Engrchrisopia(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i]The reply I got was dat I am not eligible for this offer try other great offersThe reply I got was dat I am not eligible for this offer try other great offersThe reply I got was dat I am not eligible for this offer try other great offers
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
seunkeji5:
did it yesterday really really enjoyed it, but my only challenge was I can't check the amount I was given, so am not sure I was able to finish it, but call freeeeee alll thru yesterday. but you must be a true talk subscriber

Really?

1 Like

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by whugo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Op thanks. I got it
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
MTN Goodybag!! Heard of it? It's quite affordable. I wonder why it's not popular...

Option 1 (@ N1,000)

- bonus of N1,600 upon subscription to be used for on-net calls (40k/s) and bonus valid for two weeks from day of subscription

- 10k/s for off-net calls (excluding international calls)

- valid for 30 days.

- validity can be extended by renewing subscription upon exhaustion of airtime provided it's before end of the 30 days above.

Option 2 (@ N750)

- bonus of N1,200 upon subscription to be used for on-net calls (40k/s) and bonus valid for one week from day of subscription

- 10k/s for off-net calls (excluding international calls)

- valid for 30 days.

- validity can be extended by renewing subscription upon exhaustion of airtime provided it's before end of the 30 days above.
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Harmvirus(f): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
I actually subscribed and used it but the call rate is outrageous.. Anyway, lemme enjoy while it lasts. Thanks OP
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Ajayios(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
ProfTeeUNILORIT:
it didnt work
Can it be used to browse?
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Deblow: 4:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Trust MTN! I tried the code on about 5 different mtn Truetalk sim around 4 am this morning and all returned a not eligible response! Am sure mtn deliberately programmed it like that so that one will nt be able to use it for a whole day. If I try it around 4pm or 7pm later today, am sure all the sim will become eligible. ...then I will have less than 4hrs to exhaust 4800 worth of airtime! Even if all i do for the whole 4hrs is make calls exclusively, will I be able to finish the dubious airtime? Am even no longer interested in the trash. Am contented with the 1000/month goodybag. Am sure mtn leaves the goodybag because an average Nigerian can't afford to subscribe to a 750 call package per month at once. Am also sure by the time goodybag becomes more popular and many pple embrace it, mtn will promptly discontinue it. MTN never liked its customers' satisfaction, comfort or enjoyment but hardship and discomfort. Herodic sadists!

1 Like

Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by yetunsbay(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2015
migbe:
Didn't work for me, I tried both the N10 and N30 code, all states their father is not eligible.
u mst b a truetalk subscriber
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Genea(f): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Lorddj4real:
Now, I do not intend to go for this one as I am presently on Beta Talk and that was realy nice until MTN discovered they gave out more they could afford.
hey can i still join beta talk and wah r d benefits presently.tnx
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Joecel007: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
this is a very good bonus for TrueTalk Subscribers http://www.techizo.com/mtn-gives-free-calls-of-4800-naira/
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Blackchampion(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is dis promo renewable? I min can a SIM be given more than ones?
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Benten401(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

MTN is so useless that the word useless is ashamed of them!!

They will deduct your main acc first before the high tariff N30/S useless bonus

I've since dumped my mtn sim for glo. 200% bonus on every recharge and it's used as it comes!! I love glo!!

pls hw do i opt in 4 d glo 200% becos dy do give me only 50%.....
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by 9jafreshest: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Brand New infinix hot note pro for sale - - #28,500

Brand new Infinix hot at d rate of #17,500

Just call 09099132516
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by HXoritz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
i didnt see the post...."i like the kind of life i dey live now"....n yet e contest for HOAssembly......whr 9ice der now self...
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by onoerime: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wait till you r sent the msg that you r qualified. I was unable to exhaust the money
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Blackchampion(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
onoerime:
Wait till you r sent the msg that you r qualified. I was unable to exhaust the money
Is dis promo renewable? I min can a SIM be
given more than ones?
Cc: cmacs
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by ridwan4u(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Yes. U can do it twice on a sim. I did yesterday and I just do it again dis morning. 6:40am
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Blackchampion(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
ridwan4u:
Yes. U can do it twice on a sim. I did yesterday and I just do it again dis morning. 6:40am
Yea. did same dis morning around 12:05
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by bharkarh(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Deblow:
Trust MTN! I tried the code on about 5 different mtn Truetalk sim around 4 am this morning and all returned a not eligible response! Am sure mtn deliberately programmed it like that so that one will nt be able to use it for a whole day. If I try it around 4pm or 7pm later today, am sure all the sim will become eligible. ...then I will have less than 4hrs to exhaust 4800 worth of airtime! Even if all i do for the whole 4hrs is make calls exclusively, will I be able to finish the dubious airtime? Am even no longer interested in the trash. Am contented with the 1000/month goodybag. Am sure mtn leaves the goodybag because an average Nigerian can't afford to subscribe to a 750 call package per month at once. Am also sure by the time goodybag becomes more popular and many pple embrace it, mtn will promptly discontinue it. MTN never liked its customers' satisfaction, comfort or enjoyment but hardship and discomfort. Herodic sadists!
hello good mrn, please tell me bout the mtn #1000 goodybag. I wil like to do it too.
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Blackchampion(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2015
When is dis promo ending?
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by onoerime: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2015
It has ended
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by yetunsbay(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Benten401:

pls hw do i opt in 4 d glo 200% becos dy do give me only 50%.....
try *200#
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Blackchampion(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2015
onoerime:
It has ended
I renewed mine dis morning. Was aaking to know if it wil be all thru August promo.
Re: MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat by Blackchampion(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2015
onoerime:
It has ended
I renewed mine dis morning. Was asking to know if it wil be all thru August promo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Launches "Super Recharge Offer” (250% Bonus) / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.