Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,388 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos (48539 Views)

Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) / Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by tola9ja: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2015
oremussacttus see your life
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by cococandy(f): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2015
I give up.

There's no redemption anymore.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2015
A monster who deserves to be kept away permanently.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by eleko1: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Vickyrotex com see IYANgbali uncu don rape 18yrs old girl sad
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Gten(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2015
It is high time this lecturers are taught a lesson, kudos to the young lady and her family for taking this bold step.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by CoCoLav(f): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2015
He is not a lecturer, he is a teaching assistant.
Parents need to encourage their kids to read and rely on their efforts. See what her seeking admission through the back door has caused. Is the man an admission officer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by georgefunk01: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2015
He should sacked immediately without anything
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by NinaArsenal(f): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Rot in jail Mr lecturer.. Maybe dis is not his first time. 99days for the thief 1day for its owner.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by oyeenwambada: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2015
RAPE abeg we should mind how we use some of these, it is not easy to rape a matured girl of 18 in a classroom which she followed him volunteerily so my dear it is not rape he only took advantage of her.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by donifez(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2015
What is it with rape this days, the rate of it's inflation needs to be curtailed.

1)Introduce stiffer punishment to all involved, I heard the supposed big men find a way to bribe the security/judiciary officials from meting out punishments to them.

2) create a program called "Rape watch", show us their faces,store their names on a database that will reflect on all secondary and tertiary schools.

3)willingness from rape victims to report the case should be encouraged,their secrecy should be guaranteed.

Please what do u enjoy from forcefully having sex,It is torture and not in anyway pleasant, Girls be wise don't visit that guy alone(If he calls you a kid for this) tell him (you are not ashamed for asking a kid out).

Be wise boys/girls know whom u visit"oshofree they kill".
Parents monitor your wards by knowing who they mingle with.

SAY NO TO RAPE.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by mapet: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2015
Gbam!!!
Generalkorex:
Rape or No rape sir
you should rot in jail.
You took advantage of d girl.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by ganiyu26(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2015
God punish d man
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by freeage7(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2015
mictima:
Lord have mercy! Who are these he-goats that have their brains in their balls?
Give rape offenders capital punishment (death sentence sef) and the iincidencewill come down

Capital punishment(death sentence), even to anyone find to have stolen our wealth.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by ninodaniel(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2015
Conji na bastard
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2015
Men with educated brains going about with untrained and uncontrolled joystick (gbola) and they end up reasoning with their peewee.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Peezynoni(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Rape cases everyday
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by toprealman: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2015
THE TEST SHOWS THE GIRL WAS VIOLATED....LIKE SERIOUSLY? ABEG.....

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by focus7: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2015
There should be tenable strong evidences to prove rape allegations as I suspect that many of the rape cases are sexual acts that are reported could have been contracted on mutual consent but only turn to a rape case when the man is not able to fulfil certain demands of the lady to a satisfactory point. This case like many other rape cases reported lack merit. A woman has come to the hall as claimed. Did the victim in question cry out and the woman did not hear her cry? A study room is not a vault for crying out loud that her voice would not be heard by people for witness. I am not fooled by this story. Men are being made victim of ladies sexual escaped and we need to protest it before others are affected.

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by snthesis(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2015
it doesnt add up.

mayb she found out that he couldnt assist her with admission and felt used, so decided to payback by claiming rape
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Exponental(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2015
i dont think it's a rape though. probably there was a füçk up somewhere and the girl felt duped and used... maybe!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Hearme(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2015
That man is an admission runs man. There is noting like part time lecturer. Parent should be careful of who they commit there children to. I wont be surprised if he has decieved the parent to collect money for admission purpose. A lecturer in the university has an office and would not descend so low to rape in a classroom.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Teophilus96(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2015
Can anybody define RAPE 4me?
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by rigarmortis: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2015
sophisticated rapyist
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2015
ewelekuekue ...... konjinious
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by 2rutalk1: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2015
focus7:
There should tenable strong evidences to prove rape allegations as I suspect that many of the rape cases are sexual acts that could be contracted on mutual consent but only turn to a rape case when the man is not able to fulfil certain demands of the lady to a satisfactory point. This case like many other rape cases reported lack merit. A woman has come to the hall as claimed. Did the victim in question cry out and the woman did not hear her cry? A study room is not a vault for crying out loud that her voice would not be heard by people for witness. I am not fooled by this story. Men are being made victim of ladies sexual escaped and we need to protest it before others are affected.
point on. It was mutually agreed by the two parties. As much as I don't condone rape, this story doesn't add up at all. Raping a girl of 18 years old in a classroom and she didn't raise her voice to the hearing of anybody? Its obvious both of them had some romantic acts in the car before they agreed to finish it up in the classroom. If not for the woman that showed up no body would have heard about it. Girls of 18 years are proudly sleeping with married men for money on average daily basis. It doesn't add up abeg as far as girls of these days are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Kayydon007: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
First I bet he didn't meet this 18 year old girl a virgin, 2nd let's not rush in to conclusion because she may have consent to the act but in the process of POST UTME maybe the lecturer didn't meet up with some promise which makes the girl to report it as rape. There are so many examination that needs to be carried out to justify this act, i implore the police division handling the mater to run dna test on the girls body like hands, neck, even her face then finally check her private part for bruises cause if he forced his joystick there defo it's gonna leave some bruises. On the other hand, he stoops so low to have sex with a girl in a public hall just because of 5 minutes pleasure I bet he didn't even know if the girl is infected with disease bad is bad men pls be careful how your manhood leads you.... such an appalling act!!!
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2015
I don't believe in many cases of rape this days
This girl might be trying to blackmail the lecturer.
Girls this days? If you have sex with your
Girl
She go say na rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears / Vulcanizer Commits Suicide In Lagos This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.