Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Auchi Poly (polytechnic) ND Post UTME Form 2015/2016 Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi Poly (polytechnic) ND Post UTME Form 2015/2016 Is Out (937 Views)

Federal Poly Nekede ND Post UTME Form 2017 Is Out / FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report / UNIPORT Announces The Sale Of Post-UTME Form On Newspaper (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Poly (polytechnic) ND Post UTME Form 2015/2016 Is Out by nicholasis(m): 4:57am On Aug 06, 2015
This is a notice to the general public that Federal Poly (Polytechnic) Auchi has offically commenced the sales of Post UTME form for 2015/2016 academic session and interested candidates who have been waiting for this post UTME form should visit desognated banks and purchase their .

My heart is filled with joy to announce this to this general public because this for form as been long waited for by candidate because i have haven't know rest as fans are always callinh in making enquiry as to when the form will come out . I just hope this information gets to the right people on time because it will go a long way to ease their tension because some are already suggesting that the great institution might not admit fresh student for Ordinary Deplomer (ND)

The form cost N5,500 and mind you , bank charges may apply . So, don't just storm the bank with just five thousand naira you are advise to hold addition money with you to avoid any constraint and inderance from purchasing this form. Candidates are advise to complete their online registration immedieately after purchaing their post UTME form .

Source : http://nigeriantrend.com.ng/auchi-poly-polytechnic-nd-post-utme-form-20152016-is-out/
Re: Auchi Poly (polytechnic) ND Post UTME Form 2015/2016 Is Out by Raymondluv(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2015
nicholasis:
This is a notice to the general public that Federal Poly (Polytechnic) Auchi has offically commenced the sales of Post UTME form for 2015/2016 academic session and interested candidates who have been waiting for this post UTME form should visit desognated banks and purchase their .

My heart is filled with joy to announce this to this general public because this for form as been long waited for by candidate because i have haven't know rest as fans are always callinh in making enquiry as to when the form will come out . I just hope this information gets to the right people on time because it will go a long way to ease their tension because some are already suggesting that the great institution might not admit fresh student for Ordinary Deplomer (ND)

The form cost N5,500 and mind you , bank charges may apply . So, don't just storm the bank with just five thousand naira you are advise to hold addition money with you to avoid any constraint and inderance from purchasing this form. Candidates are advise to complete their online registration immedieately after purchaing their post UTME form .

Source : http://nigeriantrend.com.ng/auchi-poly-polytechnic-nd-post-utme-form-20152016-is-out/

pls wen is the screening date for public admin and business admin

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ado-ekiti (UNAD) 2015/2016 Admission Is Currently Going On Now / Student Bags First Class After 17 Carry-overs In Previous Course / The Misused English Statements(must Read)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.