Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) (7844 Views)

Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone / "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops / I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by nairaroot: 6:39am On Aug 06, 2015
A mysterious 'dark lady' has been spotted looking out into space from the surface of Mars.

The eerie shape was taken by the NASA' Curiosity Rover, the robot exploring a crater on the red planet.

UFO Sightings Daily says the shape is proof that there is 'life out there'.

The website has come up with a description of what the dark shape is, claiming it is definitely a woman because her breasts are visible, apparently.

They wrote: The woman seems to have breasts...indicated by the shadow on its chest.

"We also see two arms that are lighter in color and what looks like a head with long hair.

"Its hard to tell if this is a living being, or a statue of a being from long ago.

COMPLETE THE STORY WITH MORE PICTURES

[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/mysterious-dark-lady-found-on-planet-mars-photos/#.VcLyrsj23IU

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Oche211(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2015
K
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Omoalhaja7: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2015
419 image on a 419 post by a 419ner grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by pafra(m): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2015
I am not surprise there are demonic beings in planets

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by dejavski(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Perhaps aliens might actually be true....like that John Carter movie

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by bewla(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2015
pix pls not that thing there

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2015
That is definitely Nneka123, she was told by her co-witches to set up a place in Mars for their next witch meeting. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
That is definitely Nneka123, she was told by her co-witches to set up a place in Mars for their next witch meeting. grin
angry grin Yeye. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2015
judging from the pics above, definitely women in Mars have full sumptuous breast. Nothing beats getting that one life chance of sucking an alien bobby. grin

Someone should please hit me up once NASA finds a way of getting humans to Mars. cool
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
judging from the pics above, definitely women in Mars have full sumptuous breast. Nothing beats getting that one life chance of sucking an alien bobby. grin

Someone should please hit me up once NASA finds a way of getting humans to Mars. cool

We go reach dere togeda
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2015
undecided am I the only one that can't see this so called woman but a blury pix ? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2015
pafra:
Another religious empty head.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by deanoffaculty: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2015
'Oyibo' people and their racism...........why should the lady be dark since dem no see her well? The lady na white lady joooo...
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by otumopkor(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
pafra:

E b like say you don chop d beans o shocked
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by kolinton1: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
@Friedplantain,sexystrawberry@otumorpor: I think I want to "eat that beans" really. If you look critically @ the other pictures,it shows a graphic site of an astra world and it's in black & white which shows more clarity. Secondly, someone commented and said he's not surprised that we have aliens living outside our planets which is quite right. God has myriads and myriads of angels who could materialize into whatever form,so I won't say it's hoax... I'm a realist and have gone to the website like twice to check the other pictures and I kinda wanna agree with the image pictured in MARS.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Ese00(f): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Of course there is life outside this Earth. The Earth is only a part of creation and not all of creation. But this picture no dey show me anything.
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Ese00(f): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
What I Can deduce from the photo, is a person carrying something like monkey on the shoulder and stretching forth one hand. I no see bress or anything o
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ese00:
Of course there is life outside this Earth. The Earth is only a part of creation and not all of creation. But this picture no dey show me anything.
Asif this bea don reach there. b4 :'
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Mariojane(f): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
or Alien
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by LOUIS6(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mysterious!
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by kenedy175(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Woman in black! grin

There is definitely life outside earth. But I no believe this picture
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Pebcak: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
bobbie don dey cause whala since ages
picture wey no clear and dey are identifying it as a woman unto say one person dey see bobbie

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2271147_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by feran15(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lol... a quick Google search will debunk this. besides, the vehicle on mars takes clearer pictures than this. and a statue won't be found without other buildings nearby.
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by enoqueen: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ok. Make them leave them make them de do their own there.

Make we de here de do our own.

Lobatan.
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by donefezy: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
NASA don come again oh...i just hope they don't get to discover anything out there
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by Leopantro: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
kolinton1:
@Friedplantain,sexystrawberry@otumorpor: I think I want to "eat that beans" really. If you look critically @ the other pictures,it shows a graphic site of an astra world and it's in black & white which shows more clarity. Secondly, someone commented and said he's not surprised that we have aliens living outside our planets which is quite right. God has myriads and myriads of angels who could materialize into whatever form,so I won't say it's hoax... I'm a realist and have gone to the website like twice to check the other pictures and I kinda wanna agree with the image pictured in MARS.

Come on. Don't make me believe that intelligent life-forms are in space and not in this earth.
This was what I got from the source of the article.
Well this is surely definitive proof that there is life on Mars. (Editor's Note: THIS IS A JOKE. WE ARE JOKING.)
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by shadrama(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Monkey tale
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by imsuboi(m): 12:56am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmm. Wonderful.
Re: Mysterious Dark Lady Found On Planet Mars, You'll Be Amazed. (photos) by nairaroot: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Here is also another post that I put out days ago that I enjoyed reading myself, in case you missed it. And I'm sure people loves it too, that is why it enjoyed massive views though it didn't make the front page. Thank you all for the comments. Continue reading www.nairaroot.com for more interesting posts. "No Gossip". All stories comes with graphics, cos we believe in infographics, it speaks volume.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria / Famous People You Didn't Know Had South African Roots / Groom Frowns His Face At His Wedding While Bride Laughs,Photos Go Viral(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.