Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Cons Of Living In "Eko" Lagos State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cons Of Living In "Eko" Lagos State (558 Views)

A Word For The Elders Of Isale Eko / See How Ooni Of Ife Departed Eko Hotels In Lagos For Osun State After His Visit / What Are The Pros And Cons If Nigeria Were To Divide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cons Of Living In "Eko" Lagos State by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Noise! Noise!! Noise! From car horns, or even dilapidated vehicles struggling to move on the road. Noise from generators & congested traffic jam. Every thing here is on the fast-lane. Life is always on the go. Maybe its just me and my personality but to me lagos is too 'hush hush'. Its quite a city I dont like. Other than the infrastructures & the money to be made here, I dont quite fancy it... If development could hasten up in other states it'll reduce overdependency in d state...Y'all cud share ur own views bout things u don't like in "EKO".
Re: Cons Of Living In "Eko" Lagos State by Pierocash(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Ok noted. off to d farm.wil comment when I return
Re: Cons Of Living In "Eko" Lagos State by 4stylz: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Lagos has always been like that, with time you will get use to it. It only gets better on the island
Re: Cons Of Living In "Eko" Lagos State by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Other state govs has got to increase the speed at which they are developing their states

(1) (Reply)

Lee Mokobe Trangendered African Young Woman / Two PHCN Staff Climbing Same Ladder Simultaneously / Best Advice For This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.