Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me (556 Views)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me Weekly Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me by yaolad: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Hello pals,I need interested peoples that know much about supplying of kernel who can be supplying kernels for me........Interested person should link me up through this line.....08035329866......whatsapp is acceptable for the means of communication
Re: I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me by sunnyx90(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
How much you buy per ton?....i'm from southtwest ogun
Re: I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me by yaolad: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
sunnyx90:
How much you buy per ton?....i'm from southtwest ogun
I can afford 65000k for now due to market fluctuation......Though,I don't know what can come up anytime from now because u know its not stable market.....You can chat me through whatsapp with my number

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Services / Quality Palm Oil In Large Quantity Is Available / Today The Lucky Day. I Won N1.8m With N4000 Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.