Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 (25001 Views)

How We Survived Recession In Nigeria – Jumia / Top 10 Businesses You Can Do To Survive Recession In Nigeria / The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2017
In my previous thread i discussed about the category of people that will not be affected by recession in 2017. today, this is a counter thread and i will discuss about the categories of people that will surfer severe recession in 2017. It is a simple fact, that a situation cannot favor everybody and vice versa. .

Here are the categories of people that this year may not favor.

1. Those who believe everything is a scam:

A lot of Nigerians are still of the notion that anyone who says he makes money online is a yahoo boy. This has made a lot of people discredit so many opportunities before even hearing what it is about. But let's analyze it. If there is a fake product, it means there is an original. Similarly, if there is a wrong way of making money, then there is a right way to go about it. The fact that one went to a fake recruitment does not mean all recruitment are fake. If you belong to this category, what you need to do is to re-orientate your mind. Not everything is bad. You just need to locate the good ones.

2. Those who are caged by their fear:

This set of people always live in fear. But to them, it is being cautious. Because of this, they are always skeptical about every opportunity that comes their way. If someone discusses an idea with then, they will immediately ask, "what if it fails". And when they ask this question, they are not necessarily seeking for answers. If you belong to this category, you need to start asking yourself "what if it succeeds?" A person can never be immune to failure by being cautious. Instead, he fails more because he refused to trust his instincts.

3. Those who have one source of income:

The world has since departed from the idea of having a single source of income. Anyone who still thinks this way probably thinks this is still the 20th century. Needs are constantly springing up that needs to be addressed. The cost of living is also rising steadily. It is almost suicidal to depend on just one source of income. If you belong to this category, then you need to sit up and face reality. One job cannot cater for your needs and give you a sizeable amount to save. You need to diversify your income in one of the legitimate online opportunities that are available. i do not mean ponzy schemes of hyip.

4. Those who are still conservative in their thinking:

Change is constant. We live in a changing world. Trying to be conservative in your thinking in this age is not a really helpful idea. Those who are conservative are those who chose to approach a problem based on the philosophy that "this is how it has always been done". I'm sorry, but what if how it used to be done is no longer working? If you belong to this category, you need to train yourself to lead an innovative life. Don't be bound to traditions that do not work. It takes a new approach to solve today's problems.

5. Those who wait for the government:

Okay, I don't really know how to help this group of people. If you belong to this category and you expect the government to help you in one way or the other, you need to wake up. With the way the economy is, even the government needs help. It is important that you take charge of your life rather than wait for someone to help you. Like someone once said, "the best helping hand you can get is at the end of your own arm".

2017 can really be a good year for you if you want it so. with the availability of legitimate online opportunity like affiliate marketing, All it takes is a little will and the desire to find out how to succeed in this year in spite of the odds.

I leave you with the words of a wise man who said, "Indecision is the thief of opportunity."

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2017
If you really want to be in charge of your finance in 2017, affiliate marketing is the way forward. I will reveal to few lucky nairalanders how I made N121,500 in a single day from affiliate marketing. visit www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by ihustler(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmm...wetin you wan sell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by Yinkey6(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by lonelydora: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Point 2 makes no sense because many MMM participants were once caged by fear, but decided to give it a try because of those 'useless' guiders giving this type of your advice.

Now, imagine what is happening.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by chimah3(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
buhari's supporters tongue tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by Springup: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM participant

5 Likes

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by cassyrooy(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Very True. Especially those who are scared to seize opportunities will come to rue not taking them.

Those still relying on Buhari, APC governors, tribalists, NCAN, Who Gives A Bleep Crew might also be strongly affected.

Pls i wont reply quotes.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by Pavore9: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Waiting for government is waiting forever!
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by kolnel: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Well I think the best way out of recession is to minimize spending and make necessary adjustments until things pick up
You tend to lose money if you want to try new things just like mmm and the likes
Recession means the economy is sick

1 Like

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by b3llo(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Especially those who see everything as a scam

4 Likes

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Kudos man.. Ur nonsêns is making a whole lotta sense.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by jojomario(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
If you don't throw the dice, you can't get a six. Take away fear to be successful.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by Stanbic(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
U forgot people their money is in mmm

1 Like

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by letsbet(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2017
I've got the survival instinct, the Opportunities is what am waiting for...
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by jamesbridget13(f): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2017
A word they say is enough for d wi*e
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by austin2all: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2017
no 3 is so true, almost everyone i know in line of my business line have diversified. some driving keke, danfo and even okada. lol.
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by vadeonly(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2017
shocked

8 Likes

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by Flexherbal(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Stanbic:
U forgot people their money is in mmm
Hahahahhaha!
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by piagetskinner(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Thinking outside the box is one step to become financially free,,
Meanwhile my newest single will soon be out #redemption song
Watchout guys!!
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by May19th: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2017
OK
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2017
The only class of people who will never experience recession are those that are master's in any valuable arts (skill/service).

Recession doesn't mean that money grew wings and flew, it only means that old ways of doing things/earning money aren't viable again.
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by ezra1990: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
austin2all:
no 3 is so true, almost everyone i know in line of my business line have diversified. some driving keke, danfo and even okada. lol.
So wat are u waiting for join them wit immediate effect
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by mr1759: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Springup:
MMM participant
grin
MMM is this recession government initiative
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by CaptPlanet(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Yeah, everyone's selling online businesses.

The fact that someone is not interested or does not invest in online biz does not mean they'll be worse off in the recession. There are more legitimate offline biz that makes more and are safer investments than ur phantom biz that has no defined structure.

6 Likes

Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by worlexy(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Those who believe that this government have a solution to the problem of our nation
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Springup:
MMM participant

Am not talking about mmm or ponzy schemes or hyip. i mean legitimate online opportunities that have been around for ages. just like affiliate marketing. you can learn about it at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by MrGreenMavro: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2017
angry
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
worlexy:
Those who believe that this government have a solution to the problem of our nation

how long will they wait grin?
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by Tenplet(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
Barman .. Gve dis man a coffee please?on my head jare
Re: Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 by ndcide(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2017
How much does it cost to have things like this from the same person making the homepage.

Secondly, I will buy your ebook but make them pay us for office first.

But how come people are not testify on your ebook here on nairaland. We need independent assessment

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Money Mistakes Nigerian Women Are Making / Customers Groan As GTBank Grapples With Technical Issues / Fire Guts CBN Office In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.