Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them (1677 Views)

16 Mistakes That Turn People Away From Your Website / Blog Niches You Must Run Away From As A Nigerian Blogger / How The Internet Is Changing And Will Disrupt Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by omoharry(f): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Guys two month ago my office with only two systerms change from MTN to SWIFT because we were told by someone that SWIFT network offer 7000 for just 14 GB....the first two month we were able to use it for almost a month as it expired before the due date as it appears we must have ove used up our plans. we renewed again....and the whole 14GB finished less than a week...... we reported the case in thier office and they made us to understand that we only got charged for what we browed.I only only opened my webmail and my outlook all day and nairaland , then check face book for emails and shut it down while my colleague accoding to his computer history only opens his outlook, face book and nairaland......this is not enough to consume 14GB.we change password thinking DAT someone might have been tapping from our data but its kept on reading 5 times faster the its suppose to read.We made purchase again and its only left with 1GB. I have been browsing the same pages for the last three years with MTN and it has not eaten up my Data the way SWIFT is doing.they are deceitful by coming up with robust GB only to over charge thier customers180MB For webmail and outlook with a space of 10 minute. Pls web masters in the house can only webmail, outloook, Facebook and Nairaland consume 14GB for 2 systems within a space of 8 days?.

1 Like

Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by Crieff(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmn.

Regulation.
NCC. This is for you.
Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by PulseWeb: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fraud?? I laugh in chineese grin grin grin

Pls check ur pc if u set it to automatical update. If yes that is Wat consumed ur data
Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by Anomnity: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Is there a possibility of using hotspot on the swift? If yes did someone turn it on? If yes the someone close enough to your hotspot area can use up your data downloading stuffs.
Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by omoharry(f): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
There no automatic update.Even my IT guy checked it today nothing like that, he also told me how a man was making trouble at thier office for a 95,000 plan he subscribe to for two years finished far far before the due date . no one is using up our data because we are able to see the number of pc that is utilizing the data plan on our swift setting.

1 Like

Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2015
SWIFT is no scam! I am using the SWIFT 60GB Monthly Plan.. And all what i have downloaded (Downloaded over 13 HD Movies and Played Games Online), my subscription is still there.. it will expire 15th and i fear i may not even finish it before it expires..

So as for your case... Na God Win! Go to their office. .lol cheesy
Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by Warlord3000(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Why not try and Check if no updates are being done automatically.. Especially the softwares
Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by larablog: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP is not lying same thing happened to me. I have been a loyal swift customer since 2011, even went as far as referring most of my friends. I use the same plan month after month (20GB for 6k) and it usually last very well. But lately my subscription barely last two weeks with medium usage. I decided to catch them today. I bought extra 3GB on Saturday, barely used it cos there was no light I checked today, I had 1.8GB that's still okay I thought. But low and behold I used it for barely 1 hour and it told me my data has expired. Pls how does one use 1.8GB in barely one hour without watching anything o. Even if I was watching, an average movie is like 500mg. I feel pained and disappointed, this is daylight robbery. To think all my friend are complaining about the same thing. I am so done with them
Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by policeshippyme: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
SWIFT NETWORK IS A FRAUD THEY STARTED THIS ISSUE LONG AGO AS AT FEB 21 2019 I TRIED THEM ITS NOW WORST THEY TOOK CLOSE TO N27,000 WHICH IS 60GB PLUS UNLIMITED NIGHT BROWSING FOR 3 MONTHS “THEY TOOK IT IN 10 DAYS and I AM AN IT PERSON I CONTROL ALL UPDATES AND DATA USEAGE TO THE FULLEST. THEY ARE THEIEVES AVAID THEM!
Re: Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them by policeshippyme: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
SWIFT is no scam! I am using the SWIFT 60GB Monthly Plan.. And all what i have downloaded (Downloaded over 13 HD Movies and Played Games Online), my subscription is still there.. it will expire 15th and i fear i may not even finish it before it expires..

So as for your case... Na God Win! Go to their office. .lol cheesy

PLS MR MAN JUST SHUTUP!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine / Can I Add Download Section To Mybb Forum / I Will Help You Integrate Bitcoin Payment System To Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.