Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son (53698 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2015
datigbogirl:

Lols...those girls in the clubs come with their guyz so they aint prostitutes but runz-girlz....i'm telling you any prostitute who waits by the road side or sits in d club or lives in an apartment waiting for customers is definitely above 20...it takes heart to do prostitution.
alryt. Ur true anyways
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2015
efonat:
[size=30pt]Madam re u a police officer?[/size]

Are you one of those majority of Nigerians who lack a good sense of humor? undecided
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Ajol19: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2015
This is very where is this country heading to GOD should just help us
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Musha4real(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dats an animalistic behaviour by her boss son....killing one because of sex, God forbid
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Philosopher1979: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
There is a serious need for phychatrists in Nigeria. A lot of Nigerians have various phychological disorders and mental problems. A national conference needs to be held on this. I suspect this is sado-machoism, violence e.t. at the same time
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Musha4real(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beware of all dis fraudster! because sometime in april dis year a man called me and introduce himself as engr michael Adebayo dat he knew me while i was in lagos walking with strictguards security company@firstbank in ikeja industrial lagos. He said i told him dat some yrs back dat i was luking 4 a beta dat if there is any beta opportunity i shld let knw. How i was defrauded of 43k by dis same man n his gangs..... He call n inroduce to me one fake honorable Dr. Dat he's a contractor, dat i shld supply s.p.n.power indicator of 100 units of which d said engr Adebayo Michael introduce to anoda engr David Obouzor as d store keeper to d company d dealers of d products. Company name,bentex nig.ltd located@ayobo ipaja lagos. To cut everytin short. D fake honorable Dr.called me to come to sheraton hotel with a sample of d s.p.n,power indicator i said ok. I na den call d fake store keeper n told him about d sample n he ask me to deposit 50% of a unit of d sample tru bank of which i did! It was wen i get to ayobo power plant area d said address of bentex nig ltd dat i later find out dat deres no such company dat exist...i gogle n found so many complaints about dis aforementn company. Pls, frnds in nairaland beware of any person telling u deposit money b4 awarding u a contract! Dey r all scammer
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
It's truly sad. sad
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by charlsecy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
therealdeal10:
Y still investigating wen e don already confess
Jail d psychotic bastard..
I used to speak like that until I gained a higher knowledge. Sometimes, there is more to a thing that meet the eyes!
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Sharp212(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Human being killings de like mosquito killings these days.......... Oluwa your children de your hand oo
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by ohimai83: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
When she agrees to have sex they say she is Olosho. If she refuses to accent to sex they start to maltreat her until she succumbs or they end up killing her (like this case). I would not wish the daughter of my enemy to be a house help in Nigeria!!!
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by kingslypaulo: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems d son couldn't just hold himself.... There r times wen temptations rise wen u r alone wit d hous girl at home and evil thoughts start springin up... I must admit, those thoughts hav run through my mind... Buh would dat make me lower my standards? No...
the standard ur talking abt is been superior or more important in the eyes of human before the girl, because she is a house maid,which u don't know the plan of God for her tomorrow, may God hv mercy on everyone of us, R.I.P to the innocent girl.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
kingslypaulo:
the standard ur talking abt is been superior or more important in the eyes of human before the girl, because she is a house maid,which u don't know the plan of God for her tomorrow, may God hv mercy on everyone of us, R.I.P to the innocent girl.
look, try to ask questions or understand befor writn what u dnt hav an idea of... Lowering my standards does not hav anythn to do wit d maid... Not havn sex wit d maid is a standard... As a man, would u eva think of havn sex wit a beast? Or do smth abominable and detrimental to ur dignity?
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by QueenEdna(f): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Too many perverts roaming the streets, Rip Maid.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Alphyno: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Pictures, Please...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today / Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.