Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do (1120 Views)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by amakoro(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Every bride whether in Nigeria or elsewhere, wants to look her best on her wedding day, but it’s hard not to panic when the wedding date draw nearer, with stress over planning the traditional wedding, seating arrangement, argued over the guest list and prudently applying your budget. And after all this you’re supposed to look gorgeous?

You may have dark circles, prickly legs, tangled hair and nerves shot to pieces, but there is a way to transform yourself from washed out wedding planner to beautiful bride - in only a matter of weeks!
If you've only got one month to go, don't freak-out, we have something for you and I hope these beauty tips will help you look beautiful on your big day.

Skincare
Eating and drinking well in the weeks leading up to your wedding is important. "Feeding your skin from the inside will give your complexion a boost. Eat a lot fruits and vegetable and have a handful of blueberries on your cereal as they're packed with anti-oxidants."

You should start preparing your skin as early as possible, so get plenty of sleep and drink lots of water. Any new beauty treatments should be tried one month before rather than a day before the wedding.

Weight Loss
For most Nigerian ladies, losing weight for your wedding dress is perhaps one of the most stressful parts of being a bride. When you have all eyes on you all day, you want to feel confident in your own skin.
Although a healthy diet and regular exercise are the best way to lose weight safely, there are some supplements and weight loss aids that can give you a little boost in the run-up to your big day.
Wedding make up
Before your wedding you should practice your make up at home. "Don't be tempted to try anything new on the day, because you won't feel comfortable and the groom might not recognize you!

Hair removal
For your wedding night and honeymoon, smooth limbs and a clean "Lady Garden" are a must, so you can feel sexy in your wedding lingerie.

Hair removal is usually a personal decision, so whether you prefer waxing, shaving or hair removal creams, stick to what works best for you - you don't want any adverse reactions in the lead up to your big day.

Nails
Your wedding day is the day your hands change forever - with your wedding ring. Not surprisingly you are going to want your hands looking as pristine as possible, especially for all those close-up photographs.

It is important to start to prep the nails at least a month before the big day to ensure they are looking their best.

"Moisturize your hands daily with a good quality hand cream that contains vitamins and minerals to solve any problem associated with dryness and ensure hands are silky smooth."

With weeks to go before the big day remember not to use your nails as tools, because it’s something we are all prone to.
http://amarachia..com/2015/07/dont-be-told-see-bridal-beauty-tips.html?m=1
Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
If dem like make dem paint thr face like fine artist
Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
nawa oo. all these things for wedding only?? what abt after the wedding?
Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by amakoro(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nawa oo. all these things for wedding only?? what abt after the wedding?

Back to ur way na
Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by redgem(f): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
If dem like make dem paint thr face like fine artist

Why the hate in your statement?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

Why the hate in your statement?
complimentin a lady is waste of time
Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by redgem(f): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
complimentin a lady is waste of time

Really? If so, You are definitely not the guy I thought you were

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

Really? If so, You are definitely not the guy I thought you were
I used to compliment girls buh I'v observed 99percent can't say thanks... Of what use is it again... Am just fed up wit evrythn
Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by redgem(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
I used to compliment girls buh I'v observed 99percent can't say thanks... Of what use is it again... Am just fed up wit evrythn

Don't let one bad egg stop you from eating eggs again

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

Don't let one bad egg stop you from eating eggs again
lol It seems 23 eggs in d basket are all bad.. Its normal to think d last one will be bad and end up throwin it away.. Dats exactly hw I feel
Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by redgem(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
lol It seems 23 eggs in d basket are all bad.. Its normal to think d last one will be bad and end up throwin it away.. Dats exactly hw I feel

23 eggs all bad? that's not possible..Don't give up, try the last egg

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

23 eggs all bad? that's not possible..Don't give up, try the last egg
alryt..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by redgem(f): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
alryt..

Yap
Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

Yap
smth I"d wana discus wit u private. Dats why I followed... Wanted to ask abt ur dad, followin ur thread abt him
Re: Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do by redgem(f): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
smth I"d wana discus wit u private. Dats why I followed... Wanted to ask abt ur dad, followin ur thread abt him

Okay, no p

(1) (Reply)

Help! 5 Year Old Speech Problem / Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? / Attention Please!!! Help Save Our Kids!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.