Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? (1120 Views)

Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by quindebbie: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
should a woman attend a different church from her husband no matter what?
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2015
quindebbie:
hell no
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by talktonase(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Me no go gree oh!
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by amajato: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2015
That is why you must marry from where you worship so that there will be no division!!!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by orisa37: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
Man is God! Woman is Dog! That's why woman is greedier, more emotional and cunnier than man. May God continue to bless the relationship between them.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by MrsChima(f): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Yes.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by lilmax(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Its unacceptable to me
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by ivyT(f): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
orisa37:
Man is God! Woman is Dog! That's why woman is greedier, more emotional and cunnier than man. May God continue to bless the relationship between them.

i thought 'Men are Dogs',not women

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by bjcole(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
quindebbie:

It is not a right or wrong thing, it is a matter of understanding and engagement in the church before marriage. Some people have preference for some church but husband and wife in the same has its advantages.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by itstpia8: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
quindebbie:

If she likes.

Explain how it concerns me.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
quindebbie:

Well for me I think is wrong for husband and wife to attend different church. 1+1=1,they are one body so one church
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by Funminicrown: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Religion has done more harm than good to our relationship with people in this country.
Well, as regard the topic......she can worship in any scripture reading and believing church.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by Miami11: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yes, she can attend any church she wants to.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by zainabicy: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2016
No way, they hav 2 hav the same 'vision' to all their activities. And it commands more respect, couples being together, besides it's 1 God they both claim to worship, so someone has to make the sacrifice no matter how tied they are to their former place of worship. And the leaders of d church should also advise them, what God has joined together...
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2016
If either of you cannot compromise and accept one belief, how would you even win "souls" in the first place? What message would you preach to unbelievers? How do you tell a Sango worshipper to accept your message?

No two churches preach exact (same) doctrine. Even Redeem share different beliefs/message.

If we both cannot reason together as one to accept one church, then the marriage is useless and a sheer display of hypocrisy. Marriage is not about everyday s e x; dogs have more and enjoy quicker and faster s e x.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Miami11:
Yes, she can attend any church she wants to.
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? by dangotesmummy: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Funminicrown:
Religion has done more harm than good to our relationship with people in this country.
Well, as regard the topic......she can worship in any scripture reading and believing church.
finally seen a post with common sense

Take 5 joor wink

(1) (Reply)

Attention Please!!! Help Save Our Kids!!! / A gallant hero is gone / My Christmas Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.