Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. (2940 Views)

Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
EVANGELIZING BECAUSE OF MONEY AND NOT BECAUSE OF JESUS

There has been alot of debate and talk that Pentecostal churches in Nigeria are just business centers.

Well listen to one of their own pastors confirm that they need to grow RCCG to increase resources and not because of the love of Jesus.

The Bible is clear that the gospel is preached to SAVE souls and not increase church resources or in this case the pastors resource.

The gospel is to save the lost and not for resources for the greedy pastors.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

HEAR FOR YOUR SELF
angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir0opCP0SwU&feature=youtu.be&t=35s

RCCG is so messed up that they are now partnering with Justin Welby who denied the existence of God.

See this
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11102371/Archbishop-of-Canterbury-my-doubts-about-existence-of-God.html

RCCG pastors are leading people away from God and to earthly resources.

Jeremiah 23:
1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.
2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by chocolateme(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by ammyluv2002(f): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Well, as at today Pastor Enoch is still the General Overseer of the church.

The name "Pastor" is just a title. A Pastor can fumble at anytime and can be used .

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by kossyablaze(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
And WINNERS too... At the death of the CEO,I wonder wat will happen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
And WINNERS too...
At the death of the CEO,I wonder wat will happen!

For winners Chapel see

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by gabazin080(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am not surprised but am saying the man is saying the truth, y am not surprised is because people now go into ministry for the love of money. My church is an exception
team #C. A. C

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Well, as at today Pastor Enoch is still the General Overseer of the church.

The name "Pastor" is just a title. A Pastor can fumble at anytime and can be used .

The man speaking is the Chairman of RCCG, so he knows what he is talking about

Look at the corner on the right.

he clearly connected resources to immigration, hence the church does not grow.
as the church does not grow, the money don't increase.

please dont deny what he is saying, he needs the church to grow to increase money
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by christemmbassey(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Following...
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
The headline is very mis leading, I just watched the entire video and nowhere does it say that their priority is money and not souls.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yeah making money enough to put thousands of kids in school each year....

Create employment

Build vocational institutions for skills acquisition

Creating associations for prospective SMEs

If that's it, yes oh let the church grow so money will increase
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by chuose: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
lalasticlala, fynestboy, ishlove i beg set your people free.

FRONT PAGE.

Church don become 419 place.

Na this kind people Jesus use Koboko comot.

John 2
13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by paulGrundy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Looks like one of these youtube photoshoped videos.

grin
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
paulGrundy:
Looks like one of these youtube photoshoped videos.

grin

I beg no make person laugh, the video na RCCG UK channel.

Abi RCCG go photoshop dem own video? angry angry

The people wey upload am na RCCG UK

Go check
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by paulGrundy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Femiwilli:

I beg no make person laugh, the video na RCCG UK channel.

Abi RCCG go photoshop dem own video? angry angry

The people wey upload am na RCCG UK

Go check

I wonder when youtube became RCCG's UK channel. Besides it not new, there are many photoshopped videos of HOS, politicians made to say what they did not say.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
paulGrundy:

I wonder when youtube became RCCG's UK channel. Besides it not new, there are many photoshopped videos of HOS, politicians made to say what they did not say.

No dey talk like dullard, who say na Youtube get am.

The people wey upload am na RCCG UK. angry

Na RCCG UK get the channel for Youtube,

Na RCCG UK wey upload am.

Abi u no sabi read angry , na on the 3rd of August 2015 wey dem upload.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jagoon:
The headline is very mis leading, I just watched the entire video and nowhere does it say that their priority is money and not souls.

He said clearly their resources growth is the reason why they need to expand the churches.

Nowhere did he say it's because of the lost souls or love of Jesus.
Start From 35sec to listen

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Femiwilli:

He said clearly their resources growth is the reason why they need to expand the churches.

Nowhere did he say it's because of the lost souls or love of Jesus.
Start From 35sec to listen

I heard it but your adding "not souls" to it is an attempt to quote him out of context. Kindly note that I am against a lot of Rccg doctrines especially the fraudulent tithe doctrine.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by chuose: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jagoon:

I heard it but your adding "not souls" to it is an attempt to quote him out of context. Kindly note that I am against a lot of Rccg doctrines especially the fraudulent tithe doctrine.

Finally analysis is that he said They need to expand because of resources.

So souls are not their motivating factor

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
chuose:

Finally analysis is that he said They need to expand because of resources.

So souls are not their motivating factor

Thank you, souls are not their goals but money

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Emperor4God(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
We are disappointed with RCCG. shocked

henceforth we shall investigate RCCG to see if there is any Freemason influnce
angry
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Emperor4God:

angry

I never suspect Redeemed but now I am weary of them.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
paulGrundy:

it cant be photopshopped and hosted on RCCG's channel
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Objectives: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
I 'v been close to a pastor at RCCG. Truth is, From scratch to top, revenue (tithes & offerings) is more important to the church.

A pastor whose branch generates very little from tithes and offerings is often considered as not doing god's work.

That's why pastors are always bothered about the size of their sheep. The larger the flock, the higher the cash flow.

The whole thing is messed up really.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wait..........................

Who caresundecidedundecided
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by vooks: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genesis 47:33-34 (KJV)
And it shall come to pass, when Pharaoh shall call you, and shall say, What is your occupation? 34 That ye shall say, Thy servants' trade hath been about cattle from our youth even until now, both we, and also our fathers: that ye may dwell in the land of Goshen; for every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians.

One characteristic of Egyptians is that EVERY SHEPHERD (pastor/minister) in an abomination regardless of what they do or don't.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Objectives: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Suddenly, the Op is an Egyptian.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by ikorodureporta: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2015
End-Times!
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by ikorodureporta: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Emperor4God:

angry

hw many of dm ar nt members?
Re: Redeemed Pastor Say's RCCG's Aim Is To Make Money Not Souls. by Femiwilli: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2015
ikorodureporta:

hw many of dm ar nt members?

So far I can tell that many of the Pastors & members are Freemasons.

Adeboye surprisingly is one

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of the majority of Pentecostal Christians / Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. / I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.