Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,138 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller (1047 Views)

Cheapest Mtn Sme Data For Students Starting From #200 For 250mb For 90days / How SME Data Seller Scammed Me / Ay Sme Data Services, Etisalat 1gb @ N700 And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller by presskid(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
I got the very worst treatment from Etisalat network today, I purchased DATA worth 1gig this morning from a known SME DATA reseller which I got at exactly 10am and I gladly started browsing but the good mood was spoilt when I realized that I was being charged based in pay as you go ie 5k/kb and before I knew it 1700 was gone from my airtime balance, I made a call to the customer service only to be told that it was the sme seller who removed my line from its beneficiaries list, but the most annoying part was that I checked my data after the call and realized that it has reduced by 67 mb and the whole data I used was 73mb so this means I've been charged simultaneously from my airtime and data, I called again speaking up to 5 representatives but only one was able to do something meaningful by sending the issue to the technical department and asked me to wait for their call. At around 4.30pm i received the call, but after series of argument the lady couldn't resolve the issue, the only thing she kept saying was that there's no trace of data on my account so that's why I was charged on my airtime,.
The truth of the matter is that a friend of mine who purchased from a different reseller so suffered the same fate as he lost 200.
They kept saying I don't have data while I kept seeing data when I check, they can't even trace the time log of the event, and that the sme data didn't reflect on their system. I think there is something shady about this sme shared data.

Re: Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller by marcjoe(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
presskid:
I got the very worst treatment from Etisalat network today, I purchased DATA worth 1gig this morning from a known SME DATA reseller which I got at exactly 10am and I gladly started browsing but the good mood was spoilt when I realized that I was being charged based in pay as you go ie 5k/kb and before I knew it 1700 was gone from my airtime balance, I made a call to the customer service only to be told that it was the sme seller who removed my line from its beneficiaries list, but the most annoying part was that I checked my data after the call and realized that it has reduced by 67 mb and the whole data I used was 73mb so this means I've been charged simultaneously from my airtime and data, I called again speaking up to 5 representatives but only one was able to do something meaningful by sending the issue to the technical department and asked me to wait for their call. At around 4.30pm i received the call, but after series of argument the lady couldn't resolve the issue, the only thing she kept saying was that there's no trace of data on my account so that's why I was charged on my airtime,.
The truth of the matter is that a friend of mine who purchased from a different reseller so suffered the same fate as he lost 200.
They kept saying I don't have data while I kept seeing data when I check, they can't even trace the time log of the event, and that the sme data didn't reflect on their system. I think there is something shady about this sme shared data.

Are you on easyflex, cos a customer of mine also complained about this, and i asked him to migrate to easycliq tarrif plan, and the problem was resolved automatically..i hopw this helps

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller by ByfireByfire: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
marcjoe:

Are you on easyflex, cos a customer of mine also complained about this, and i asked him to migrate to easycliq tarrif plan, and the problem was resolved automatically..i hopw this helps

They did the exact same thing to me while I'm yet on easycliq. It bothers on dishonesty and not on what plan you are.There's a thread someone complained of same thing and others affected supported.

Shame to Etisalat.
Re: Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller by marcjoe(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
ByfireByfire:

They did the exact same thing to me while I'm yet on easycliq. It bothers on dishonesty and not on what plan you are.There's a thread someone complained of same thing and others affected supported.

Shame to Etisalat.

I guess its a general network challenge then. But it would surely be rectified soon...TRUST ME.
Re: Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller by ByfireByfire: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
marcjoe:

I guess its a general network challenge then. But it would surely be rectified soon...TRUST ME.

It's not a general network challenge. It's a daylight robbery. Trust me.

Has there been any time Etisalat or any provider had a negative network challenge that coincidentally benefited the masses like free credit or 1Gb data accidentally appearing on subscribers lines? Yet every time there's accidental deductions to subscribers airtime and data that never gets refunded.

Believe me this is a calculated fraud and all of them do it at different times because they know they can get away with it in Nigeria.
Re: Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller by furetin20: 5:00am On Aug 09, 2015
presskid:
There is absolutely nothing shady about SME data, your solution is right in front of you, CANCEL that paygo tariff asap!
Re: Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller by Kingsasian(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2015
furetin20:
There is absolutely nothing shady about SME data, your solution is right in front of you, CANCEL that paygo tariff asap!
hello I am interested in your signature. I need buy data.
Re: Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller by furetin20: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Kingsasian:
hello I am interested in your signature. I need buy data.
Good morning sir, you can call or send me a message on this number 08100671967 to place an order thanks sir
Re: Etisalat Vs Sme Data Reseller by presskid(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2015
its better off buying real data

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Swap Laptop In Lagos / Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon / Gionee M6 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.