Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband (755 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband by Doveheart: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
For almost 8 month now her husband has not been intimate with his wife. His wife decided to be sleeping in a seperate room because she thought her husband who comes home every week end is cheating on her. and the husband has convinced her that there is nothing as such, but the wife has remained adamant since. House, dont you think this attitude of the wife could pose something dangerous?
Re: No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband by angieberry(f): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eyah
Re: No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Her attitude will really cause her marriage to fall.. Let's not forget a woman can either build or break her home.. Its alll in her hands. The choice is hers to make... If I'm d husband and I'm seen dat she has decided to break the home for lack of trust, I will grant her wishes...
Re: No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided
Re: No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband by kossyablaze(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Haba

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband by gabazin080(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thank God its not your friend this time.
Nairalanders being claiming it's always there friend when they are actually the one going through that problem

1 Like

Re: No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband by Young03(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmm i hear
Re: No Sex For 8 Months- A Plight Of A Huband by SirLegal(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabazin080:
Thank God its not your friend this time.
Nairalanders being claiming it's always there friend when they are actually the one going through that problem

Seriously.... The can't accept and own their problems. Always shifting it to their friends.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls, Who Should Resign Among Them / What Would You Do If You Were Given This Type Of Gift On Your Wedding Day? / You Were Informed 3days to Ur Daughter's Engagement, Will U Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.