Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES (4931 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2017 Chevening Scholarship For Masters Studies In The United Kingdom / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by DMainMan: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES

Chevening Scholarships in Nigeria are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year Master’s at any UK university. The scholarship programme provides a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.

To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:

Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
Have at least two years’ work experience
Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2016.
Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 14 July 2016.

Prior to starting your application for a Chevening Scholarship please ensure you have the following ready:

Essential:

Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English
Valid passport/national ID card
University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate)
Three different UK Master's course choices

1 Like

Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by DMainMan: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.

Optional:

English language (if already met the requirements)
UK Master's university offer (if already met the requirements)

You can submit your initial application without these optional documents and upload them to your application at any point up to 14 July 2016.

HOW TO APPLY

Come to this link:

https://chevening.tal.net/vx/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-0/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/1/opp/533-Nigeria-Chevening-Scholarships/en-GB

FOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION

http://www.chevening.org/faqs
http://www.chevening.org/nigeria

APPLICATION DEADLINE

3 November 2015 at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by lantessy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm here
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by richiepauls: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nice info. Thanks
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by DMainMan: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2015
APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/scholarships-developing-cw/

Deadline: November 19, 2015.

https://www.nairaland.com/2531487/apply-2016-commonwealth-scholarship-msc#37038938
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by busdebbie(f): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Who has started application on the portal
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by debbie(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
:PWho is this debbie that I don't know?well know that the application process involves a lot of wrtings to be made!
busdebbie:
Who has started application on the portal
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by DMainMan: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by davide470(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
..So I submitted my application, and discovered that the top 2 schools I chose, their school fees for the course i applied for, are above the Chevening's Cap. angry
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by jazinogold(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
davide470:
..So I submitted my application, and discovered that the top 2 schools I chose, their school fees for the course i applied for, are above the Chevening's Cap. angry
you go use ur money pay d balance
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by wroskian(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
davide470:
Howdy, nice to know you're here. I think the cap is only for MBA and not applicable to others. What's the cap please?
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by davide470(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
wroskian:

Howdy, nice to know you're here. I think the cap is only for MBA and not applicable to others. What's the cap please?
Hey bro, the cap as stipulated for an MBA is £18,000.
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by wroskian(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
davide470:
Hey bro, the cap as stipulated for an MBA is £18,000.
I know of MBA, it was stated on the application portal, what of other courses? Can't find such condition for others o. I'm assuming it's 100%.
In addition, who should the reference letters be addressed to?
Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by davide470(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
wroskian:

I know of MBA, it was stated on the application portal, what of other courses? Can't find such condition for others o. I'm assuming it's 100%.
In addition, who should the reference letters be addressed to?
I assumed it was for all, but you might be correct though.

It should be addressed to British Embassy or High Commission. No need for an address.

1 Like

Re: 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES by s3nn2x(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Any tips?

(1) (Reply)

Is It True If You Have 100m In Your Account,you Can Easily Tell Bank To Employ.. / AIESEC is recruiting Nigerians for International Internship Program / Just Got A Teaching Job At GRA Ph...70k/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.